[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here fucking hates college students? >be me >grow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: angry-hobo.jpg (45 KB, 450x507) Image search: [Google]
angry-hobo.jpg
45 KB, 450x507
Who else here fucking hates college students?

>be me
>grow up poor
>was shoveling rocks when I was eight years old
>didn't have running water or electricity for half a decade
>started working as soon as I got into university
>had two jobs and put in between forty and eighty hours per week while taking between 12-15 credits
>only friend from high school died last year
>finally have a decent management position, get to travel, and have my own small business
>going to graduate soon

>mfw I go on a normie app like Yik Yak and hear people complaining about how "stressed" they are over finals and how they're about to have a "psychotic break"

I fucking hate college students. I mean, I don't really - good for them that they've had decent lives and parents who pay their tuition. I wish I'd been so lucky. But do these people have any fucking perspective?
>>
>>25002925
Stop being an entitled little brat OP, Somalians have it much worse. Oh boo hoo you see college kids whine on a smartphone app.
>>
>>25002962

Wow, you got me with that unexpected response.
>>
I don't know, I'm a college student pulling an all nighter (and shitposting instead of studying). Yeah I didn't grow up poor, but I'm ugly, autistic and suffer from severe depression.
Everyones got there struggles anon
>>
>>25002925
my apartment complex is full of college kids. i fucking hate them. i am constantly the grumpy neighbor banging on their door at 2am because they are having another party on a tuesday night. seriously fuck these kids. the rent on this place is 2.5k a month and the only way these faggots can afford is if daddy pays. and this is what i'm shelling out 2.5k a month for. big mistake. next year i move somewhere with an older population
>>
>>25003025

Fair enough, m8. I'm not really that upset, because I know there are a lot of people who are much worse off than me. I just have a hard time relating to the kids in my classes who think they're hot shit because they sit around and smoke weed and read philosophy books.
>>
File: 1408570491768.jpg (10 KB, 152x225) Image search: [Google]
1408570491768.jpg
10 KB, 152x225
>parents who pay their tuition.
Must college kids are just racking up 100k in debt
>>
>>25003029
where the fuck do you live, on europa? , 2.5k a month what the fuck
>>
>>25002982
Yeah sorry. My point is someone always has it better or worse, and we adjust to that environment. Many people would have loved to have your upbringing - you're an American citizen, hard work pays off, you had the CHANCE to go to college, there's no local warlords and so on.
>>
>>25003095
I mean heck even saying you can get two jobs like that would sound magical to many.
>>
File: 1436950484451.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1436950484451.gif
2 MB, 500x280
I never used to get test anxiety until I went to college.
>>
Tuition in which third world country do you live in?
>>
>>25003095

You're right, man, and I can definitely appreciate that. I'm just blowing off steam. I'm sure there are many people in my own town or city who have been through worse patches than I am. Several of my closest friends came to this country as refugees and I know they've been through more than I can probably grasp. Can't even imagine what it's like for these Yazidi guys I occasionally hang out with.
>>
all college kids have a stick up their ass and think they're the most important fucking special snowflake in the world

congrats, you borrowed tens of thousands of dollars (or you got your daddy to pay for it) to get a worthless degree
>>
>>25003135
I will say many don't appreciate what they got, but sometimes you can't help but lack perspective if you don't know anything else.
>>
>>25003167

That's true. Like I said, I just have a hard time relating to people whose biggest concerns are "how many kegs can we buy?" or "will dad buy me the platinum meal plan or the silver?" I suppose jealousy could factor into it, but I'm doing well enough in life now that a lot of kids tend to admire what I do rather than the opposite.

Of course, I wouldn't expect some guy who grew up in a favela to relate to me, either.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.