[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 21yr KV and this delicious chubby that i found on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 20151213151443.jpg (149 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
20151213151443.jpg
149 KB, 900x1600
I'm a 21yr KV and this delicious chubby that i found on tinder wants my dick badly(if what she says is legit), I don't know what to feel, why she have so much shit taste? I have almost all aesthetic issues in the world and my personality ones are even worse
>>
>>25002759
she's a roastie

or she has something worse that she's not telling you
>>
>>25002788
She said she has a innie pussy but she refuses to send any nudes.
>>
>>25002802
just go for it family

don't ruin a possible beautiful thing by being overly paranoid or self-critical
>>
>>25002832
Bad thing is that i'll go back to my uni city where she lives in 3 fucking months, she is proposing that we travel to somewhere in the middle between our locations and meet there in a hotel and fuck for days, but i'm too autistic for that, i'm too autistic even for meeting in ideal conditions. Just kill me already
>>
>>25002878
she's cute for a fattie

just follow your heart senpai
>>
You can always go over and fuck off at the last minute if dat shit's nasty

YOU HAVE THE POWER FOR ONCE
>>
>>25002878
1 way to fix this problem

Drugs family

buy a bunch of xanax, and you will have the balls i promise you.
>>
>chubby

Anon.... She's obese. Do NOT fuck landwhales. You are better than that.
>>
>>25002759
Do it OP do it for us
Sometimes you don't need a plan you just need some balls
>>
>>25003076
>implying i'm not a fat lover
If her fat distribution is good i'm totally ok with iti even prefer it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.