[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone interested in marrying me? I'm about to move to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Hoot.jpg (135 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Hoot.jpg
135 KB, 500x333
Anyone interested in marrying me?

I'm about to move to another state to start up a government job which I may end up leaving in 6 months to work in Japan.

I've done the College thing and Peace Corps and now, I want to meet a woman and fall in love/have a serious relationship with.

I'm 31 and bald. Other than those two negatives, I'm tall, decently attractive, physically fit and doing the gym, /fit/ thing, intelligent and pretty hard working. I speak 2 languages fluently and 3 others poorly.

Anyone interested?
>>
I should add that the reason I'm asking on *this* site of all places is because I want a wife who is like the friends I had in college that browsed this - cool, aloof, intelligent, easy going.

I figure it's worth a shot.
>>
Would any girl even date someone you met off of this website? I wonder.
>>
Dont do it, he might be a serial killer. Im serious.
>>
>>25002846
Shit! They're on to me!!!

But seriously, I'm a pretty great guy. I know I can go out there and get a girlfriend whenever I want. Grocery store, library, mall, whatever. It's easy for me to socialize and make friends so I've been able to be picky.

I have a fetish for introverted, shy women. I was able to find a handful of women like that at college, but even then it was hard. I imagine there might be someone like that on here that is single and maybe wanted to skype or something.

Wouldn't it be cool to meet someone that also has a huge interest in Asian culture? I've been to China, Cambodia, Thailand, Hong Kong.. I don't want to settle for someone I meet at a GameStop that never wanted to travel the world.

Anywho, this was a longshot thing from the get-go.
>>
>>25003243
>Fetish
Don't use such terms if you're looking to get married bub.
>>
File: 1449719104696.jpg (45 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1449719104696.jpg
45 KB, 720x720
>Anyone interested in marrying me?
GREATER THAN TWOTHOUSAND FIFTEEN
GREATER THAN WANTING TO GET MARRIED
GREATER THAN IN TWOTHOUSAND FIF-FUCKING-NIGGER-TEEN
greater than wanting to give all your money, power and respect to a women
greater than wanting to reward a females earlier years of fucking chads when she was in her sexual prime with tons of money and financial stability
greater than wanting to go through the miriads of problems with mariage with some ugly feminist in TWENTY FIFTEEN

I MEAN COME ON. ITS

2 0 1 5

yous a cukboi, fuck off back to reddit
>>
>>25002659
>cool, aloof, intelligent, easy going.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

maybe

maybe if you tried REDDIT, you can find someone like you some liberal fat roastie "oh that was me in the past" feminist donkeytron, but im afraid this isn't plenty of fish, U FUCKING CUK

uh oh! look like you cant give this up a le downboat XDDDD, maybe u should try going back to the nigger cum drinking muslim cock worshiping site that spawned you!! eks dee fa m
>>
>>25004178
>treating marriage like its sanctified
>giving a shit about what year it is
>muh CIS PRIVELEGE can't stand up to WOMEN's LUST FOR CHAD AND MONEY

>because marrying your virgin slave will make you happy
>>
Are you accepting chubby girls as potential wives?
>>
File: marridge in 2015.gif (129 KB, 228x310) Image search: [Google]
marridge in 2015.gif
129 KB, 228x310
>>25004216
i dont understand what you are trying to say in this post tbqh. either im too stupid or you are too stupid and are having emotions as u type this or something

im just trying to say all the women who are of typical marriage age are massive whores who arent worth it for emotional attachment because they are bitter from having the chad they fell in love with dump them, are loose and cant orgarm from smaller penises, and cost a fortune and have a plethra of mental issues

just not worth it for any sane man

oh, and studies have shown that marrying a virgin has a 10-20% divorce rate, as opposed to marrying a girl with over 10 partners, which has a divorce rate of over 80%
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.