[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >on a date with a kqt, finally scored one after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 1447184096587.jpg (112 KB, 499x491) Image search: [Google]
1447184096587.jpg
112 KB, 499x491
>be me
>on a date with a kqt, finally scored one after weeks of striking out
>met her by wandering around the local korean market looking lost and rich and white
>genius fucking plan, literally infailable
>anyways, we go to a movie
>take her to see hunger games
>really fucking hate this franchise but whatever
>buy popcorn and drinks and goodies and go watch the show
>literally the greatest idea i've ever had
>don't have to say a single fucking thing for two hours
>only break in the attention to the movie is the discreet pats on the back i'm giving myself for being so goddamn brilliant
>movie ends
>we head to my car and drive home
>playing some light christmas music, setting the mood
>drop her off, not going to try anything because it's the first date but mostly because also i have crippling social anxiety and autism
>she turns to me and gives me her number
>heads inside
>walk back to the car
>fucking success/10, we did it. normies my name is Anon!
>get a text from her
>"Anon I had a lot of fun tonight :)! I want to be your motivation to improve, and since we're on winter break now if you come back to uni a bit skinnier to show me we can motivate each other, there's a few more dates in your future(;"
>that was 6 hours ago
>still haven't replied

fucking christ /r9k/ what do i do. i mean i like her, she's cute, but i've never had somebody tell me they like me and simultaneously insult me in the same sentence. i don't know if i can handle the level of passive aggression from her already.
>>
She's completely right. Try not being a fat piece of shit OP. It's L I T E R A L L Y as easy as shoving less food down your gullet
>>
you should have said looking lost, rich, white and FAT AS FUCK

fucking fat cunt
>>
File: 1448178604462s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1448178604462s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>How can Autism be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
>>25002342
>>25002346
>changing for girls

shiggy diggy doo
>>
File: wizard.jpg (57 KB, 619x641) Image search: [Google]
wizard.jpg
57 KB, 619x641
>>25002308
>Pic related:
It's OP looking lost rich and white.
>>
>>25002434
it's irrelevant whether its for the girl or not, it's that being fat is both disgusting and ridiculously easy to fix.
>>
>>25002308
Asians are shallow as fuck, especially koreans, what were you thinking?
>>
>>25002308
>"Anon I had a lot of fun tonight :)! I want to be your motivation to improve, and since we're on winter break now if you come back to uni a bit skinnier to show me we can motivate each other, there's a few more dates in your future(;"

Anon, Asian girls are just different. More honest. She thinks you're fat, wants you to lose weight, but is willing to date you.
>>
>>25002477
it's easy to fix with time and money, neither of which i really have desu
>>
File: 1428533054016.jpg (128 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
1428533054016.jpg
128 KB, 1024x682
>>25002505
he was thinking about that sweet kimchi cooter F@m
>>
>>25002521
You'd be calling her a fucking bitchwhore if she was white. White people are fucked up, no wonder you all love gorillas so much.
>>
>>25002526
Holy shit are you retarded

Just stop eating you fat fucker

As long as calories in < calories burned you will lose weight
>>
>>25002308
kill yourself fat shit. god I fucking hate fat people so much
>>
>>25002308
stupid roastie cunt wants to pat herself on the back and pretend she helped you by tricking you into getting in better shape. if you are successful and do lose the weight she will feel better about herself because somebody thought she was worth the effort. then she will go back to fucking chads and leave you in the dirt because she has already seen the true you. the scared little bitch boy who has low self esteem. nothing is more repulsive to a woman than this. you blew it op.
>>
So much troll
>>
>>25002342
So it's acceptable to call a man fat. Just not a woman. Wtf is this double standards.
>>
>>25002689
just say you where already working out and then start
>>
>>25002308
Consider it a shit test, op. Tell her that you want to see her again, and that your weight isn't her concern.
>>
>>25002434
This is literally one of the key things of a relationship, changing eachother.
It can be picking up eachothers hobbies, trying to physically improve eachother, get smarter or whatever.
It's what happens when you get in a relationship.
>>
>>25002797
>>25002776
>>25002689
>>25002526
>>25002505

Fatty feelings hurt
>>
>>25002926
Apparently you're not allowed to defend a point of view if you aren't fat. So I can't talk about suicide unless I've actually killed myself right?
>>
>>25002926
Shut up, you fucked up "man" who is confused about his gender.
>>
you got negged like some literal bitch
>>
>>25002926
filtered ;)

gjgirkdlcll
>>
>not even dating yet
>already has you doing shit for her sake
Lose some weight and then hit n' quit. desu
>>
>>25002308
You should never be surprised when a Korean girl issues angry criticism. Korean mothers tell their daughters they are ugly and fat on a very frequent basis. This is one of the reasons why so many Korean girls are nuts.

She grew up in a household full of insults and yelling, so she sees the text she sent as normal rather than awkward and creepy.

This is simply the price you must pay for the great sex and the ego boost that comes with dating a kqt.

Source: I am a friendly chad who used to live in L.A. I am in recovery from korean pussy addiction and so far I am 9 months clean.
>>
Fuck you, you fat faggot. I'm a bald manlet and everyday I workout and study. I've never gotten to go on a date with a qt korean girl. Literally all you have to do is eat less. That's it. And you're complaining. I can't grow taller or grow thick luscious hair yet I still apply myself. Fuck I'm mad.
>>
>>25005056

How many women have you been with, and how many Koreans in particular, Chad?
>>
>Girl is willing to wait for you to fix your problems instead of moving on to the hundreds of other guys who already meet her qualifications.
>Wah why should I have to change something about me that's undesirable
Honestly, kill yourself.
>>
>>25002776
no we think calling women fat is okay too. maybe you forgot where you are

i dont know where youre trying to go with this friend
>>
if this isn't a bullshit story, it's actually kind of cool that her reaction was to stick around and ask you to change instead of just dropping you and moving on to the next guy.
>>
>>25002308
Did you literally just take her to a movie and drive her home? Should've at least gone out to eat or have a drink somewhere to talk a bit.
>>
I thought you met her in a Korean market, yet by the end it says when you return to university after winter break.did you just so happen to go to the same school or did this never happen.
>>
>Finds Misaki
>Complains
>>
>>25005056
Dated a half Korean chick, can fucking confirm. Mom was hot and fucking bonkers. I've heard if you marry a full on Korean chick you're going to spend like the first year convincing them everything isn't a goddamn power game.

And the sex was mindblowing.
>>
>>25002308
Hit the gym fatty
You got a girl to go out with being a hamplanet, imagine how many more you can take out once your toned like me
>>
>>25005193
~100:10 (I'm in my early 30s)
>>
>>25002842
It's also just a way to end up disappointed
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.