[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My heart has dropped into my stomach, I feel like I'm losing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: light.jpg (94 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
light.jpg
94 KB, 600x447
My heart has dropped into my stomach, I feel like I'm losing control.

I keep justifying it to myself that my death wouldn't actually matter, because I'm just me, nobody who matters. I wish I could die passively, I'm too exhausted to do anything about it actively.

I'm so starved of love, I wish somebody would hug me right now.
>>
stop being a fucking faggot please. the world and nobody in it gives a shit about you, don't be a pussy about it and start hating people and not giving a shit.
>>
>>25002105
Why does anyone matter? Because they believe that they matter, and because they cultivate relationships with others and makes themselves matter to them. Give of yourself and you'll find that, in time, you receive in turn.

Don't give up. You're worth the fight.
>>
>>25002105
You're free to vent, anon. It'll be okay. You're in a dark spot right now and I know it's tough, but you do matter to people you don't even realize you're important to. Sending hugs your way. Hang in there.
>>
File: dsvgfvgfza.png (374 KB, 1546x535) Image search: [Google]
dsvgfvgfza.png
374 KB, 1546x535
>>25002105
What I keep trying to teach you pathetic losers is that you can evolve no no longer need the perception of external validation from other people to sustain your own personal happiness and self esteem. If you learn to LOVE YOURSELF wholly and unconditionally, along with an acceptance and understanding of your true nature without judgment, your default state of mind will be happiness, because you are in control of your thoughts and emotions.

>Yet pretentious fucks will tell me I'm deluded, while at the same time end up worshipping the first used up slut who give them the time of day
>>
>>25002140
I know that, I'm not hating people at all. I understand why nobody would care about me. I just... I don't know. I don't mean to be melodramatic, and I'm sorry if I am, but I feel like it's time for me to die soon.

>>25002187
Thank you, anon. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>25002202
I don't have a lot to say, but thank you, anon.

>>25002236
While I don't think that you're deluded, I Do believe that there are multiple ways of achieving happiness. The one you talk about is one of them, and while it may work for you, doesn't necessarily mean it'll work for anybody else. I've tried your method, for years together, but it just doesn't sit with me. I'm just unhappy by nature, I suppose.
>>
I know how you feel anon. Unfortunately I haven't found the solution yet.
>>
So besides helium, what's something I could inhale for a painless death?
>>
We've all been in a spot like that, hell I'm in it now.
I'm just biding my time at this point, just to see if anything happens but as soon as things go south I'm out. Best of luck OP.
>>
>>25004199
I'd go with Nitrogen. Also any of the noble gases should work.
>>
>>25004199
Argon
>>
>>25003283
Make friends. Duh
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.