[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I prefer Asian women" That's code for "I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: aryan woman.jpg (80 KB, 700x875) Image search: [Google]
aryan woman.jpg
80 KB, 700x875
>"I prefer Asian women"

That's code for "I couldn't get a white girl, so I settle for the next race with pale skin". Let's face it, the reason you go after asian grills is that you aim for the lowest hanging fruit.

In order for a woman to be hot, she needs a certain kind of facial structure. Asian women cannot have this facial structure, it is physically impossible, even with surgery. I'm not bullshitting you either, let me give an analysis for you on the attractive features and why asians are not attractive:

-deepset eyes and slightly protruding brow, asian girls have a flat brow and bulging eyes like a frog or lizard
-elegant shaped nose with nasal bridge that flopes out gently, asian noses are flat and roundish and suddenly jut out the face
-high cheekbones that are well defined and slope into a narrowish face, asian women have fat and chubby cheeks that look too round and blobby
-well defined but feminine chin, asian women have tiny chins that look weak as hell

Sorry but asian women cannot compete with white women. Fat ugly white women sure, but actual good looking ones? Asians are outclassed.

Aryan women ITT
>>
but i like black women
>>
>>25002031
>angry white roastie detected
You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>25002031
your a dump ass
>>
The fallacy in this argument is you assume I could get an Asian girl either. I can't get any girls, I just fap to Asian ones because they're hotter
>>
>>25002100
This kills the roastie
>>
>>25002100
This guy gets it
I also think white girls are a little more mean
>>
>>25002031
Adding more
-Asian woman have tiny or no tits whereas white women have disgusting fatty tits.
-Asian women look cute whereas white women are either ugly or look like jews.
-Even Asian whores look decent compared to white trash.
>>
File: 1367309957640.jpg (845 KB, 1500x1600) Image search: [Google]
1367309957640.jpg
845 KB, 1500x1600
I'd rather date a weeb of any race than a real Asian.
>>
>>25002330
And slutty and age worse
>>
>>25002031
>>"I prefer Asian women"
It means, they're the only ones who will fuck my pathetic ass. Also betting none of them have seen asians in real life and base it off chinglingwood.
>>
I agree with you OP but do you have to repost this thread every 6 hours like clockwork? Jeez.
>>
>>25003660
Age worse? Sure, they really do suck shit at skin care.

Asians are just as slutty though. You probably don't think so because: they look youthful and innocent, therefore "pure" halo effect, but well, you're completely wrong. I daresay asians are even worse because of the halo effect they have. There are always asian prostitutes in every single whore establishment, asians make up a large majority of the whore populace. They're far from not slutty.
>>
>>25002031
ALL white women are roastie whores.

asian women still hold traditional values and will never cheat on you.

white women have blown out pussies from getting fucked by chad and their looks evaporate as soon as they hit 25. at 30 white women start looking like men.
>>
>>25003876
Unless a white female is a light eyed innie, there is no substantive difference from an asian female. Some asian females are paler than some "whites".
>>
File: 1436554159324.jpg (200 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1436554159324.jpg
200 KB, 1920x1280
Post asians
>>
Voice like a cat fight

Face like puke

Who'd want to marry,

A female gook?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.