[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is campness? I've seen some guys my sister's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1443492058011.gif (1 MB, 193x135) Image search: [Google]
1443492058011.gif
1 MB, 193x135
what is campness?

I've seen some guys my sister's age that have figuratively danced out of their mother's wombs and you knew they were gay before the age of three.

I've seen the most masculine of men gain a lisp within 2 weeks of coming out and become completely camp.

What causes it? What is it?
>>
fag speaking

you don't know how worried i get that i'm getting a lisp or a fag voice, they irritate the shit out of me and having one would make me want to actually die
>>
>>25002041

OP here. I've been "out" for over 6 years at this stage and by that I mean if someone asks me I'll tell them I'm gay; I'll never be the first one to bring it up.

I too feared this happening to me; but it's just not true. All I can say, is that in my experience, all, or at least most of my friends have been straight. Perhaps this is what has prevented the "gay lisp" in me?
>>
>>25002110
it might be that gays are expected to act a certain way (be feminine, hang around girls), so they do that anyway

i don't really do that tho, i'm just a Regular Old Dude who likes guys too
>>
>>25002222

nice quads; I just don't understand it though! I'm sure you too understand the feeling of being around a pack of queens and feeling out of place? They sense that you're different too.

You don't want to be like them... to be "one of them" you must act like "one of them".

Why does this exist? What is it? How did it start?
>>
>>25002331
lmao prob the best post ID i'll ever get

but if i could take an educated guess, it works be that, back whenever gays were really really oppressed, they needed a way to know who was gay and who wasn't, and then it became kind of a pride thing

but that's all ass-talk
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.