[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the White race worth saving?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nx58dqhMOS1ukblbzo1_1280.jpg (279 KB, 900x1328) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx58dqhMOS1ukblbzo1_1280.jpg
279 KB, 900x1328
Is the White race worth saving?
>>
I would argue NO but I never really cared much about it to begin with.
Not racist but multiculturalism is stupid regardless.
>>
We did our part by industrializing the entire planet and bringing shit skin tribesmen out of the stone age. It was the white man's burden. We've completed our task for the betterment of man kind and now all races can meld into one.
>>
No because white women are race mixing degenerates.

WOMEN are to blame for the downfall of the white race. They are the ones burning the coal and paying the toll.
>>
>>25001939
Didn't white people invent spray cheese tho

That's already -1
>>
>>25001982
>white people didn't invent the stick
Aboriginals +1
>>
Dont group me in with that slut just because our skin colours are similar.

She's not my people.
>>
File: Hatred.jpg (74 KB, 1275x697) Image search: [Google]
Hatred.jpg
74 KB, 1275x697
>No life is worth saving
>>
It doesn't want to save itself to begin with.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.