[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>post well thought out thread >dies with 0 replies >every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 385x500
>post well thought out thread
>dies with 0 replies
>every
>single
>time
>>
File: sato.jpg (19 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
sato.jpg
19 KB, 704x400
What do you expect?
This place is 80% teenagers and normalfags.
All they care about is attention whoring and meme-posting.

What do you want to talk about?
>>
File: IMG_0079.jpg (185 KB, 1280x494) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079.jpg
185 KB, 1280x494
you better come up with some well thought out conversation starters in this thread quick OP
>>
>>25001836
>not knowing you have to bump and samefag to get anywhere
if you've been here for more than a 1-2 years you'd know that in almost every thread the first few posts is OP samefagging and baiting others to respond
>>
>>25001974
I've never had to do that.
Maybe you're just shit.
>>
>>25001836
It probably wasn't even well thought out
>>
meh don't take it so personally OP
the oldfags who are left lurking only funpost
>>
>>25001954
this is the most autistic thing i saw in my fucking life
>>
i beleive that we are all manatees in the marmalade cup,waiting to be spread over the huge lasagna that is moot
>>
>>25002591
I believe that you are retarded
>>
It's a roll of the dice, random threads with no topic will have 100, 200+ responses and well thought out ones will have 10 maybe 20. It's just luck.
>>
File: Misaki 1.jpg (27 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Misaki 1.jpg
27 KB, 640x360
>>25001901
still haven't watched the last episode of NHK

I don't want to know that I've seen everything and that it's over for good
>>
Yeah you have a lot of answers now anon! i love you KISS ME IM GAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.