[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw filtered fembot feels threads I haven't been on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 16
File: btp6YQ_j.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
btp6YQ_j.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>tfw filtered fembot feels threads

I haven't been on /r9k/ in a year. What's with all these fucking sluts posting nowadays?
>>
how was your year, anon?
>>
>>25001319

Normalfags and cunts have been raiding /r9k/ for a while now.

You've missed a lot in one year...things just ain't how they used to be.
>>
I want to believe their just faggots acting like roasties but i really dont know anymore
>>
>>25001319
A lot more cunts and white knights posting these days.

Those threads are just tripfag circlejerks.
>>
>>25001453
it doesnt matter if they are or arent, they attract the same thirsty betas regardless
>>
>>25001453
Women like to invade men spaces, because they bore each other.
>>
File: fc4.jpg (166 KB, 921x800) Image search: [Google]
fc4.jpg
166 KB, 921x800
Yeah i filtered them as well. Usually it's bitches complaining yet they have friends, boyfriends, husbands etc..

That's a buzzword hm i mean typical "fembot" for you.
>>
>>25001480
I hate it when they derail threads with their fucking attention whoring.

God damn, perfectly good threads ruined by a single roastie
>>
>>25001524
Exactly. They claim that women can be robots, but when they talk about their feels they pretty much confirm everything way say about them.

I really hope that they are just some anons having some laughs but these days you really cannot tell.
>>
>>25001403
I am actually pretty horrible lately which is why im here. Got out of a relationship with a girl a couple weeks ago. Just when I was accepting females they had to humilate me and make me look like I am less of a man for having a small 4 inch thin penis. Just remember that if you have a small penis regardless of your beliefs what you stand for you will never be taken seriously and you deserve to be publically shamed.
I hate women hope they all get raped at least once so they have something to actually complain about besides that time ou accidentally spilled something years ago.

I fucking hate women tbqh.

>>25001453
I cant even make anti women threads without them showing up posting a picture and ruining the thread. It is disgusting.

>>25001493
They bore me also.

>>25001524
All girls ever talk about in real life is made up problems that they have about their boyfriend. I mean it is literally just made up issues. They have no personality besides their boyfriend.
>>
File: scotch.jpg (12 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
scotch.jpg
12 KB, 241x230
>>25001564
>All girls ever talk about in real life is made up problems that they have about their boyfriend. I mean it is literally just made up issues. They have no personality besides their boyfriend.

Yeah, i noticed this as well. Not long ago i read some bitch saying she cooked for a guy and he just said it was literal shit and tasted like shit etc.. It's so obviously made up bullshit.

Just a couple dumb broads wanting to complain about something and be heard.
>>
>>25001599
I saw that thread. That is why I made this thread actually. I didnt read the story just saw the thread and put it in the filter immediately. She is probably hiding half of the story. Guys dont jsut do that shit.
>>
File: fdgfdg.jpg (31 KB, 236x294) Image search: [Google]
fdgfdg.jpg
31 KB, 236x294
>>25001559
>I really hope that they are just some anons having some laughs but these days you really cannot tell.

Nah man, take a look at a lot of the old female trip-whores on this board who were exposed. Saying stuff like they have such intense anxiety, they hate the world, no guy would want them. Only for explicit images of them sucking cock and getting fucked is "leaked".
>>
File: 1445481863027s.jpg (8 KB, 250x165) Image search: [Google]
1445481863027s.jpg
8 KB, 250x165
>>25001564
It baffles me how they have it much better then most of the true robots on this board and yet they STILL COMPLAIN.

Why are they so mad about not being accepted into a group of bitter virgins? Why can't they accept that they are living the good life?

It's so confusing.
>>
File: 1449924871551.jpg (8 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1449924871551.jpg
8 KB, 160x160
>>25001659
I can understand ugly women but even they do not belong here. The worst part is the beta men that are so thirsty that they fall for /r9k/ whores.
>>
>>25001319
Mods don't enforce post quality.
/r9k/ is a newfag containment board.
Shitposters will always shitpost.
Most of them aren't even female.

>>25001659
Because women are failed virgins.
>>
>>25001628
God damn. That is real fucking bullshit.

They have the rest of the internet for them and yet they still want more.

I fucking hate it when they complain about anons lynching them for being female when all they have to do is not attention whore.

Damn it all. White knights give me shit for hating women when they constantly do shit like this. They make it very hard not to.
>>
>>25001697

Those ones that do fall for them, and fill up an entire thread just because some dumb bitch posted a photo are not robots. These are slimy freaks from /soc/ who come here thinking they have feels to share and think they are robots because they haven't left the house for 24 hours. Or because they haven't received a compliment and attention.

It's really pathetic. I could never stoop that low.
>>
File: 1449107644466.jpg (25 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1449107644466.jpg
25 KB, 540x540
>>25001722
>white knights on /r9k/

DIE

>>25001743
I mean I have never had an issue getting laid but I still get fucked over because of small penis and short. I have gotten fucked over my whole life by women.
I just dont see how they dont understanf that they are cancer by responding to these whores? Why give them attention?
>>
>>25001743
At least the real robots still have dignity. Those beta bitches are a special kind of pathetic
>>
File: hgfh.png (13 KB, 1355x169) Image search: [Google]
hgfh.png
13 KB, 1355x169
If you have feels to share, be sure to post on /whb/. Where women, attention-whores and white-knights are banned.

Tor browsing and posting is allowed.
>>
>>25001807
Exactly, stop replying to them.

They will just go back to facebook.
>>
>>25001807
>I have gotten fucked over my whole life by women.

I don't want to boast in anyway shape or form. But i am 6ft and have a above average penis. Yet still got fucked over. These days when i hear a girl at work or something likes me, i won't be afraid to tell her straight up to keep her jaw closed and we won't be going anywhere. I despise them, they are worse then men could ever be. They make chad look like a saint.
>>
File: 1446714475493-0.jpg (28 KB, 530x502) Image search: [Google]
1446714475493-0.jpg
28 KB, 530x502
>>25001816
I wish 8kun got more traffic. Man do I have some fucking feels to share about how much I get lied about just to get fucked over I fucking hate women. Can I talk about how they all deserve to get raped over there?

Most 8kun is dead I only ever go on here for fringe.

>>25001864
I believe you anon. I really do. Chads arent even all that bad really, women jsut lie about them to make them seem like they are shitty people. I dont hate chads really I hate women. Chads are polite and nice and understand how shitty they are also.
>>
>>25001864
Kind of off topic, but I find it pretty funny when they complain about men not liking them for their personality when they have the personality of a cardboard box.
>>
>>25001894
>Can I talk about how they all deserve to get raped over there?

Can talk about anything regarding women, any real misogynist is welcome.
>>
>>25001911

Even a cardboard box has more of a personality then that of a female. It's also more useful.
>>
Oh yeah, anyone else hate how they took the hobbies you likely had, and completely normified it?

Shit, I'm fairly certain they did it just to collect more beta orbiters to fall back on.
>>
>>25001914
Cool I will definitely show up there.
If theres one thing that I am real in thats being a woman hater.
>>
File: Currency.jpg (111 KB, 485x637) Image search: [Google]
Currency.jpg
111 KB, 485x637
>>25002010

They have fuck all hobbies outside of sucking cock, parting, going out, meeting friends. I have yet to see one that has hobbies like i do such as but not limited to;
Camping (And building my own shelter etc..)
Shooting
Hunting
Motorcycling
Building things
Taking things apart and learning how they work
Hiking
etc..

This is a small jift of what i consider my hobbies are and what i regularly do, outside of the non tier hobbies such as watching movies, listening to music etc.. You just cannot talk to a women like you can with a male if you don't have partying, reading or sucking cock in common.
>>
>>25002081
>you don't have partying, reading or sucking cock in common.
This is why I fucking hate the tropes of fag hags and gays being "totally BFFs forever omg". The only thing I have in common with them is a love of dick, yet I'm expected to engage with them and become friends over it?

Good taste with the taking stuff apart. I can't explain why it's so interesting but from a very young age I've been into that kind of thing.

Hiking and mycology are nice too. Clears my head.
>>
>>25001697
Beta orbiter faggots are the enablers.

At least the 'fembot' feels shit is contained in one post that you fellers can easily ignore.

The worst is that mystery whatever whore that posts her shit everywhere lately.
>>
>>25002241
I saw mystery shit up a thread the other day. She gets so many responses it is disgusting.
>>
File: 20150914_161111.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20150914_161111.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>25002163
>Good taste with the taking stuff apart. I can't explain why it's so interesting but from a very young age I've been into that kind of thing.

I was as well, there is just something about looking at the internals that made me erect. I like the way i learned something new as well. Same principles apply when it comes to things like my motorcycle which i learned how to do everything my self. I do all work my self and save thousands, such as valve adjustments, tire changes, and minor work such as chain adjustments, chain installations, clutch installs etc..

There's just something wrong with women where they cannot understand anything outside of the hobbies i mentioned they had above. And are not willing and just don't seem to be a logical thinker in anyway shape or form.

One thing i also noticed is how quickly they give up and complain leaving you by yourself.
>>
File: received_10204825969283193.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
received_10204825969283193.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>25002081
Man my chick friend is super into aquariums, like built her own reef tank out of glass and plywood, installed all the filters, chiller, protein skimmer, uv, lights etc and maintains the water quality to a pristine state, which requires bi weekly trips to the beach to collect water and frequent water quality checks to make sure the coral and fish are healthy. Shes constantly reading about how to make the ecosystem in there healthier and spends a shit load of her spare time and money working on this hobby. Saying that girls are bad because they have no hobbies is dumb because its not true. Like at least trash chicks for something real like being sluts or whatever
>>
>>25002355

Found the supposed "fembot".
>>
>>25001319
What happened ( and what a ton of anons seem to ignore ) is that pepe spread to other websites, and another massive wave of newfags hit 4chan.
Anyone who still posts pepe is a confirmed normalfag at this point, no one with any self respect and who has been on here longer than 5 years would post a dead horse meme.
>>
File: Gun-8.jpg (572 KB, 2648x1811) Image search: [Google]
Gun-8.jpg
572 KB, 2648x1811
>>25002355
>white knighting

FUCK OFF
>>
File: received_10204636255620470.jpg (50 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
received_10204636255620470.jpg
50 KB, 720x960
>>25002375
Cool response. Am definatly a dude face
>>
>>25002313
I was big into chemistry as a kid, had a little chemistry kit thing that I made interesting stuff happen with. Had a working model engine I made when I was about 9, as I got older I became more interested in the biological stuff.
>>
File: SAM_0253.jpg (1 MB, 4319x3239) Image search: [Google]
SAM_0253.jpg
1 MB, 4319x3239
>>25002355
This basically sums it all up, if anything and if a female has a 'hobby" outside of sucking cock, reading, parting, meeting friends its some extremely lame and flamboyant hobby that requires no skill out of the initial tank build.
>>
>>25002267

one of the biggest attentionwhoring trips on this board.
>>
>>25002882
I'd say the Black Chad is the worst attention whoring male on this board desu
>>
>>25004000
Trips of truth. mystery is a bigger fuck that Black Chad though.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.