[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone help me make sense of what's happening to me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: bob.jpg (137 KB, 779x1014) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
137 KB, 779x1014
Can someone help me make sense of what's happening to me?
There is a japanese girl (her grandparents were born there) in some of my college classes. Since 6 months ago she's been randomly making physical contact with me and sending mixed signals. Now, before anyone calls me a normie, i'm a 19 year old kv and never approached a girl. Some of the things she did:
>approach me asking me to explain something she didn't understand during class and sit on my lap when there were empty chairs around me
>hugging me randomly during class breaks
>spending the whole bigger break we have in my lap
>sit beside me during classes and holding my hand
That's from the top of my head but there's more. I may sound stupid but i don't understand why she's doing that when she doesn't even talk to me outside of college and has a boyfriend
pic unrelated
>>
>>25001266
>sit on my lap
if this was ANY situation other than an Asian girl I'd say she was craving the fuck out of your dick. But honest. Asian girls are weird. Asians in general are like fucking aliens compared to every other race on the planet. There's no fucking clue what's going on in their brains and the girls in particular are always up to the weirdest shit.

I would recommend you either get the fuck away from her, or make a move. If you make a move she'll either be your gf or you'll get to get the fuck away from her
>>
>>25001340
She sits on some of my "friends" laps too, but rarely and for less time. The thing is, i don't want to make a move because if i fuck up she will stop doing that and a girl (even if she isn't that cute) sitting on your lap while moving her leg up and down and touching your dick is not something a kv would like to lose
I just don't know what the fuck is the social norm for "a girl who's got a boyfriend is sitting on your dick and giggling"
>>
>>25001266
She definitely wants the d. But be careful since she has a bf.
>>
>>25001867
Elaborate please, i'm already being careful by restraining my boners
>>
>>25001452
it's called being a slut TBQH DESU FAMPAI
>>
>>25002111
Yea but how should i react to it
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.