[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Home alone >1am >Dog barking like fucking crazy >Dog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: shitnigga.jpg (7 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
shitnigga.jpg
7 KB, 250x240
>Home alone
>1am
>Dog barking like fucking crazy
>Dog only barks when she sees or hears something
What do
>>
File: 1449797538858.jpg (310 KB, 800x540) Image search: [Google]
1449797538858.jpg
310 KB, 800x540
Look out of the window.
>>
>>25001047
Maybe your dog can hear you.
>>
>>25001078
Grover is such a little bitch. Elmo's a real nigga.
>>
easy

gouge out his eyes and rip off his ears.
>>
>>25001078
Ive already looked out the window of my kitchen downstairs, im currently upstairs. Light in my back yard only shows the center but not the darker corners were the fence line is, and thats where my dog is...im not going outside
>>
its probably a racoon. or a spooky demon come to skin you alive and rape you
>>
File: Fairy.jpg (87 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
Fairy.jpg
87 KB, 600x500
>>25001047
Open the window and get some fresh air. You're clearly just delirious and imagining things.
>>
I'm glad I'm a corner house. The only weirdo's we get are tweekers and for some fucking reason a number of couples thinking our sidewalk is the best place for their domestic violence shit.
>>
Turn on every light in the house and open all the curtains.
>>
>used to live in country
> used to be kept up until late hours of the night
>knocking on windows
>what I thought were faint whispers that were indistinguishable from a breeze blowing
>leaves crunching as if somebody was walking
>I could only hope that the noises were being made by animals
>this goes on most nights
>get used to only sleeping 5 hours a night or less
>move to another part of country for school
>in the middle of a huge city
>expect more late night disturbance due to higher crime rate
>no knocking on windows
>no whispers even on windy nights
>can barely even tell if there are squirrels running around outside

I'm starting to suspect that somebody was fucking with me. Doesn't matter, didn't get axe murdered. lived to fap another day.

Stay safe OP
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.