[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /cantpissinpublicbathrooms/? I'd literally never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: urinal-ettiquette.jpg (33 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
urinal-ettiquette.jpg
33 KB, 600x400
Who here /cantpissinpublicbathrooms/?

I'd literally never be able to piss in pic related unless I was by myself. usually I'm comfy at home and can piss fine, but this week I've had to work at an office and it's like 30 other dudes that share a single bathroom.
>>
>>25000979

I can't piss if anyone else is in the room or if I can hear people outside the room.

If I'm traveling on the road I'll get off an exit and find some deserted retail store to piss at, like Staples, instead of using a rest stop.
>>
just use the stall
>>
tbqh senpai I was like this. The secret is not looking at your dick, just look forward and hum a little tune to yourself. Works for me. I still feel like a keckold though.

shit sucks.
>>
Literally the only guys who have this issue are those with small dicks
>>
Wwwoooooooh me here
>>
Always use the stall.
Always sit down.
Also always sit in there for about ten minutes.
>>
>>25001218
lel i have a big dick and pee in the stall
>>
me. i hate it. especially if i have to pee really badly but can't and i have to leave in pain and come back when it's empty and hope no one sees me going in and out. JUST
>>
>>25001458
yeah, then I just worry in case I look like an idiot
>>
>>25000979
I used to have this problem, but found out how to overcome it. Read anything that you can find whether that be the company shit on the urinal or something else it takes your mind off the other people and you'll be peeing in no time.
>>
>>25001097
>>25000979
I can't PEE for PEE tests. I've literally turned down jobs after they stood outside the bathroom waiting for me to piss in a jar, and even tho I has a full bladder that was bursting it was shut tight. I would leave in embarrassment and then go behind dumpster and take a huge piss
>>
do the fibonacci sequence in your head till you pee. helps me
>>
>>25001218
I have a way above average flaccid dick and I hate pissing in front of people
>>
>>25001923
Holy shit this was actually a hot post
>>
Suffered with this for years, until I met a very old man a couple months back. We both walked into the bathroom at the same time, and I per usual couldn't piss until he was gone. As he was finishing up, he stopped behind me and put his hand on my shoulder. Said something along the lines of he has trouble going also, and at his age he has prostate and uti troubles. Said what always helped him was thinking of a random number and counting backwards from it. I thought it was bullshit, but said he stayed until I tried it.

Ever since the incident, counting backwards has never failed to get the bladder going. Really shows how much is all in your head.
>>
>>25001977
old man wanted your dick anon
>>
I dont like to piss in public bathroom because i have a short dick
>>
>>25000979
I prefer not to, but it's not the end of the world. There usually that unspoken law of keeping an open urinal or two between you and the guy pissing.
>>
>>25002104

You already told us:

>>25001218
>>
>>25001923
>I've literally turned down jobs after they stood outside the bathroom waiting for me to piss in a jar

what kind of fucked up job requires you to take a fucking drug piss test?
>>
>>25002167
Overnight shelf stocker at grocery store
>>
>>25002190
seriously? USA or UK right?
>>
i have never once in my life taken a shit in a public restroom
>>
File: vlcsnap-2012-05-28-20h54m17s135.png (355 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2012-05-28-20h54m17s135.png
355 KB, 480x360
>>25000979
>that guy who pulls his pants down to his ankles when he pees giving everyone a full view of his ass.
>>
Wait till you get an office job.

I went from being a NEET who could sit on the toilet for hours. I'd watch entire matches of MTG on there, fap, and then watch some more MTG all in the one sitting.

Then I got a job... and now I have to try and silently poo without making a smell (literally the definition of out of one's control) in an office that used to be a house. It's literally fucking impossible to take a shit. My bowel movements have just decided to not exist anymore.

I'm so miserable.
>>
>>25002265
Midwest usa
>>
>>25002167
They're aiming to make it harder to for people to get jobs. It doesn't matter if your some janitor who cleans up vomit or the guy stocking fucking pop tarts at 3 a.m. They don't think you should have the right to live your life as you see fit nor the right to treat your body however you please.
>>
thats the worse. I usually go to a stall. it helps but sometimes if I get really nervous, I sit down and piss. Make fun of me all you want, but id rather piss than be uncomfortable.
>>
I sometimes have troule just pissing on my own, let alone with other people around.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.