[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a plastic coathanger enough to kill yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 287x175) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 287x175
?????is it enough to hang yourself?
>>
Anythings possible with enough effort and perseverance!
>>
>>25000799
thanks. Any tips?
>>
>>25000723
>snap a piece off
>sharpen it on both ends pretty sharp
>insert into rectum
>start doing heavy cardio and weird yoga positions
>dead
>>
>>25000723
post a picture, silly
>>
>>25000723
>>25000885
Also why do you want to do it?
>>
File: images1.jpg (2 KB, 120x96) Image search: [Google]
images1.jpg
2 KB, 120x96
hmkmugh
>>
>>25000723
Refer to image related
>>
Yes but it would be a really bad way to go

You could snap it and just shove the sharp end in to your neck and bleed out
>>
It won't hold your weight but you could certainly stab yourself with it if you break a piece off.
>>
>>25000946
Oh, one of those?

Hell no, it'll probably snap.

Why don't you use whatever beam you'd hang the hanger on?

Also why do you want to do it?
>>
>>25000866
>/r9k/
>heavy cardio
>>
>>25001082
something really dumb and pathetic.Which means that i might be too weak to live in the first place

Long story short, i've been battling something that wrecked me physiologically and mentally for the past year (similiar to a drug or substance addiction but it's not,it's very unusual.when my prescription pills mix with this unusual factor,i get wrecked for days). After a year, i'm just fucking tired,i became so fucking mentally weak,

this shit wrecked every single aspect of my life.Went from a confident outgoing 4.0 gpa student with a bright future to a shitty lowlife suicidal hermit "neet" failing classes (i'm still in university,got my final exam in 31 hours,didn't start studying yet and i probably won't, i'd probably even fail high school in the mental state i'm in). Well my bright future is pretty much done for. I would still be fine if i could take a break from school to recover but the school won't allow that, i'm really mentally weakened, i can't carry on,i have no energy left,disappointed my whole family,a damn lot of people lost all their respect for me and abandonned me (nobody knew what i was struggling with until i confessed about it to my bro a week ago because i was seriously on the verge of killing myself)

Anyway man,i'm weak and tired,directionless,pathetic and it'll just get worse from now on unless i take a break which i'm not allowed to take,

Yeah i know some people stuggle with issues way bigger than mine,they are very strong. I have alot of respect for drug addicts that did not kill themselves after seeing their life go to shit.They're very strong.Im just weak

Not sure why i'm posting this,seems like a coathanger won't do the trick anyway. I'll just feel even more worthless after failing my exam. I stayed strong for a year, stayed resillient and strong-willed, never though i'd become so pathetic. In case you want the whole story,i made a thread on suicide watch, i'll link it here if anyone cares.
>>
>>25001082
what's a beam?

the metal bar? (english isnt main language and i rarely use it in real life)
>>
>>25001080
bleeding to death? seems like the worst way to die
>>
>>25001814
Yeah, the bar you'd hook the plaster hanger on.

If it's reasonably high you could tie the noose to it.

>>25001764
You could just quit college if that's what you really need. It's better than dying.
>>
>>25002233
i have one but won't it break?
>>
>>25002289
Try pulling it as hard as you can a few times, if if feels sturdy then go for it. It will definitely be stronger than the flimsy hanger.

Still, don't kill yourself. Why not quit college if thats what you need? It's just a silly degree, you could get it later if you really want to. It's not worth dying over a stupid piece of paper that society decides makes you "smart".
>>
>>25001764
That doesn't sound like a severe enough reason to kill yourself - though you didn't go into specific detail, which is alright if it's not something you want to share.

It sounds to me like it's something temporary that you can overcome. Like you'll look back at this moment in your future and think "wow that was shit, I'm sure glad I didn't kill myself, and that things got better". You know?
>>
>>25002403
i'll probably get disowned if i quit . We only have pharmacists and doctors in the family

It might still be for the best but for some reason i don't feel like the road ahead of me is worth it, i don't have the willpower to fight right now.Lol, i can barely look at people in the eyes now anymore,i feel worthless. These things will take time to fix but without support, things will only get worse.

as i'm hesitating, my situation gets "worse" by the minute (its really petty from an objective view tho)

but i don't understand the process, you put head on top of the beam and let yourself hang from there?
>>
>>25002502
wow for some reason i feel better after maing this thread, seriously

thanks dude.I'll go to bed now
>>
>>25002852
>but i don't understand the process, you put head on top of the beam and let yourself hang from there?

This really isn't something you want to mess up. You sound like you don't even know how a hanging works. You can look up guides online.

However, I'd recommend waiting at least a couple months, and deciding if killing yourself is really what you want to do.
>>
>>25003014
no i dont know how it works,seems more complicated than i thought

iyeah,you're right.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.