[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 10
File: 1496538926459.jpg (135 KB, 694x1024) Image search: [Google]
1496538926459.jpg
135 KB, 694x1024
You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this picture proves it. But not only that, they hate us more than anything.
Someone could be rude or spit in their face and they will still hate us more.
Someone could destroy their property or assualt them and they will still hate us more.
Someone could rape their loved ones or go on a killing spree and they will still hate us more.
Someone could cause the deaths of millions and destroy entire galaxies and they will still hate us more.

We could be kind and helpful to them and they will still hate us. And if we were to succeed in getting fit after however long it takes they will still hate us to the bitter end if they ever found out we were fat at some point.

But we are all going to die at some point and the only thing we can do until we meet our fate is try to be as happy as possible. If you believe that getting fit will help you be happier then by all means go for it, but if it doesn't would you continue just to keep up the facade for those that despise you?

I've tried many times to reach my goal but after a few weeks I remember that I have no reason to continue. Why waste 2-3 hours of my day working towards a goal that would satisfy no-one. I will have used up my time and still be slowly moving towards my death and the "fatty-haters" will still hate me, no matter how fit I get.

Bros, maybe you shouldn't try to get fit, because they're still going to call us names, and put us down for ever having breathed the same air as them. Just go be happy, because one day they'll be dust too.
>>
We must stand together brothers!

Fuck the haters
>>
>>25000607
Fucking cry about it fatty.
>>
File: 1435032278512.jpg (9 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
1435032278512.jpg
9 KB, 303x276
>Someone could cause the deaths of millions and destroy entire galaxies and they will still hate us more.

Or yknow, just eat less. That's literally all it takes.
>>
Maybe you have nothing to work towards because yiu don't date other fat girls. Lower your standards or better yourself. Pick one
>>
>>25000607
Actually, she has small tits, instantly making her a 7/10 at best (being she has a really pretty face and perfect ass).

She is criticizing him because if he loses the fat and puts on some muscle, he'll be out of her league and she won't be able to roastiezone him when she's 30.
>>
>>25000801
>>25000841
>lol mental problems and eating disorders aren't real

thx for the input guys
>>
>>25000910
It's called get the fuck over it. I smoked cigarettes and quit you pussy, and cigarettes are an actual addiction. Fucking grow up and get your shit together, and stop making the same exact fucking thread every day.
>>
all you have to do is eat less and you will be more attractive. it's really that simple.
>>
>>25000910
But you're just being a faggot. Losing weight is a battle of will as much as it is physical, and because you're clearly trying to do it for everyone else and not yourself you'll keep losing that battle. So yeah fatty keep crying about it. I'm as mentally unfit as any robot and I lost 100 pounds through cycling and not allowing myself to shovel garbage into my body.
>>
File: 1439834418874.png (19 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1439834418874.png
19 KB, 200x200
>>25000984
congrats on not having an eating disorder on top of being a robot. does that make you feel better about yourself

>>25000944
>>25000968
see >>25000910
>>
>>25000910
>tumblr.com
I could have sworn I typed it 4chan.org/r9k
>>
>>25001012
see >>25000944
>wahhh im addicted its not my fault
it is your fault you fat fuck, get over it. eat some celery and stop whining on r9k. we dont feel bad for you.
>>
>>25000910
Mental disorders literally do not exist. Big pharma tries to give you all these pills to make you docile, so they can control you like a little slave, but you don't need them you are perfectly sane, like all people are truly, but you are onto them and their scheme and so they try to feed you drugs and make you to talk to people hat convince you that you are crazy a to pacify you so that you don't try to stop them or get in the way of their shcemes, but you know the truth.
>>
>>25001012

really you should feel lucky if you're just overweight. people with ugly faces or height problems can't do shit but all you have to do is stop doing something. Imagine if someone said all you had to do was STOP doing something and you will get laid. Just stop it fatty and you'll thank me in 6 months.
>>
>guys it's so easy to get a gf, literally all you have to do is talk to girls
>FUCKING NORMIE REEEEE GTFO

>guys it's so easy to lose weight, literally all you have to do is eat less
>>
>>25001144
back to your board, /x/

>>25001146
>implying i'm not 5'8 on a perfect day, no defined jaw, and the nose of black guy
good one

>>25001156
precisely this
>>
>>25001156

one is an direct action, the other is a passive denial of an action retard
>>
>>25001156
It literally is that easy. Why don't you just do it? Did you even try, or did you just make up excuses?
>>
>>25001156
>what is eating below your caloric intake
it's literally math you fucking dumbass. try reading a book instead of shoving twinkies in your face.
>>
>>25001156
>People are so desperate to blame others and not themselves they'll literally argue that eating less doesn't lead to weight loss

You fat fucks can keep blaming everyone and everything else. Keep blaming everyone else until the day your heart finally gives out trying to push gravy through your veins and you ruin the year of whatever city worker has to scoop your bloated corpse off your couch.
>>
>>25000607
only a woman would make fun a of a fat person in a GYM
>>
>>25000607
So because one dumb broad is going to shit talk you over Snapchat you have decided to give up on your goals? Maybe the reason the guy gets made fun of is because he isn't in shape. Don't give me none of that "but I've been trying---" bullshit. If you really wanted to start losing weight, you would've already reached a milestone towards your goal. Stop being a lazy piece of shit and DO something with YOUR LIFE.
>>
>>25001338
What if that was his first time in the gym?
>>
>>25001338
Samefagging, No its not going to be easy on you, no you're not going to instantly get compliments, but it'll be fucking worth it in the end. It'll be worth getting callled names at the start, because in the end you'll have accomplished something that others only dream about. Who cares if you look like a tub of lard on your first day? EVERYONE HAD A FIRST DAY. the difference is THEY STUCK TO IT.
>>
>>25001320
I agree that it's shitty to make fun of someone for working out, but OP is just whining like a little bitch. At least the dude in the pic will probably lose weight.
>>
>>25001338
But that would require hard work and dedication, OP wants his hugbox to make him feel good.
>>
>>25001368
>No its not going to be easy on you, no you're not going to instantly get compliments, but it'll be fucking worth it in the end. It'll be worth getting callled names at the start, because in the end you'll have accomplished something that others only dream about. Who cares if you look like a tub of lard on your first day? EVERYONE HAD A FIRST DAY. the difference is THEY STUCK TO IT.
>>
>>25001306
>what is eating below your caloric intake
some dangerous recursion
>>
This pasta is posted constantly and people still fall for it. It's baffling.
>>
>>25001429
>recommended
happy? will you stop eating now?
>>
>>25001390
>>25001427

Yeah, but everyone didn't have their picture taken and then were made fun of by millions of people on the internet.
>>
>>25001448
Honestly even if its pasta I know that there are people on this board who seriously have this mentality because I used to have it, and because I know people in my life that still have this mentality.
>>
>>25000607
>victim complex
>obesity
>blaming the opposite gender
>entitlement
r9k/tumblr: the post
>>
>>25000607
Most autistic post of the day, congrats fatty
>>
>>25001470
And this guy isn't everyone either. It's one guy who is obviously bigger than hes supposed to be, and if he actually cares about changing his body, one snapchat isn't going to change that shit. If that happened to me, I would've gotten more motivated and worked even harder. Thats how I started losing weight in the first place.
>>
File: 1151.jpg (10 KB, 293x282) Image search: [Google]
1151.jpg
10 KB, 293x282
holy shit the normies are out in full force today

saying "lol just don't eat" is the same as saying "lol just be more social"

good job you fucking normie scum, im thin and im not that fucking stupid
>>
>>25002085

no it's not. being more social requires you to do something new, eating less just requires you to stop doing something.
>>
>>25002122
how would eating less not be doing something new

did you just write that sentence without thinking?
>>
>>25002122

Being social requires you to stop being a shut in
>>
>>25002147
this, seriously its not that hard to understand how they're related
>>
>>25002146
>>25002147
>>25002280

not eating requires no action, going out does. are you autistic?
>>
>>25002085
Glad to see a thinfag thinking that way.

>>25002122

You are stupid.
>>
>>25002147
Not necessarily. One can not be a shut in and still spend time outdoors at say, a park or museum. You might get approached by people, but that can still happen while you're indoors.
>>
>>25002309
>not eating requires you to focus on doing something that is not natural to you
>being social requires you to focus on doing something that that is not natural to you
no, i'm not but i could tell you who is
>>
>>25002309
So quitting heroin is easy because you don't have to do any action?

Normie, please get out. You clearly doesn't belong here.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 640x322) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 640x322
>>25002374
seriously these normies need to fucking leave
>>
>>25000607
post this on /fit/ and watch them destroy the woman who posted this.
>>
>>25002589
nah you'd get the exact same response here basically, people talking about how its so easy to lose weight
>>
>if I was able to do it, that means everybody is!

I want the normies to leave
>>
>Bullying someone who is AT THE GYM trying to lose weight

Fucking whores
>>
>>25002374
>>25002656
>>25002673
finally some reasonable people
>>
who cares what she says?

he's at the gym doing his best to lose weight and get in shape. he's fat, but he's doing something to solve it

not only that, looks like he's average height or even tall, which means once he's fit she's going to be dreaming of getting dicked by him

fuck the fatasses on here whining about "eating disorders" and other made-up "psychological" problems

nobody is keeping you fat but you

some of you fat sacks of shit are 6'0"+ and could have the girlfriends and active sex lives you whine about not having on here if only you fucking applied yourselves

this is NOT the same as someone being depressed about height or race, which are immutable. your "mental disorders" are not keeping you fat, YOU are keeping you fat
>>
>>25002763
>lol depression is real but eating disorders arent
just go normie, you don't actually think mental problems of any kind are real, you just want to get on the good side of other normies who know someone with depression
>>
former robot turned semi-normalfag here

i'm in relatively good shape at this point in my life, but i still hate going to gyms for the simple reason that the overwhelming majority of the people go are pretty much just there to show off, look cool, and/or try to pick up girls

if you really want to get in shape just work out at home; do pushups, situps, etc that dont require weights. go at your own pace but just try to make it a regular thing.

nevermind trying to suddenly eat healthy or some shit like that, just make an effort to slowly cut back on the calories regardless of what youre currently eating and you should see some results

personally i admire people who make a genuine effort to try and better themselves (either physically or otherwise), obviously this doesn't apply to everyone but still

although being fit wont guarantee that youll have girls flocking around you, i found that it doesnt help out your general self-confidence. i dont narcissistically post shirtless pictures hoping to get the superficial approval of people i barely talk to, but it is always a good feeling when you can look at yourself in the mirror and simply think 'not bad'

dont give up bro, just keep at it and try not to let other people's opinions affect you
>>
>>25002831

>eating disorder

more like eating addiction

you know what you can do about addiction? you can quit it, instead of whining about it and jamming your mouth full of sugary fat
>>
>>25002872
confirmed for knowing absolutely nothing about addiction
>>
>>25000841
>Or yknow, just eat less. That's literally all it takes.

Not even. You could eat the same volume, just making better selections than sugar and fat.
>>
>>25002886

>the guy who is addicted to smoking, alcohol and some other drugs knows nothing about addiction

cool
>>
>>25002886

>knowing absolutely nothing about addiction

there are people who have been addicted to ACTUAL DRUGS, alcohol, meth, cocaine, etc, that have gotten clean

don't fucking tell me you think it's inconceivable to stop eating like a pig
>>
As a fellow fat person who's been eating less and doing more exercise I'll give some useful advice.
Get a calorie counting app and start weighing your food. You'll start to notice how many calories you're actually eating.
For me, it was about 2000 a day (though I'm quite inactive), but I'd occasionally snack on sugary and fatty shit and it clearly sticks around in my case. (Can't burn it off as well as the average person)
Replace this with some fruit, or some unsalted nuts, replace the sugary drinks with flavoured green tea, and just try to hold out between meals since when you eat it takes a while to feel full sometimes.
You don't want to go to the gym? Look up an aerobics routine you can do. Even 15 mins will burn a few hundred if you're fat like me.
Go for long brisk walks. About 4 miles a time for an hour is enough to burn quite a lot.
Doing both of these I burned about 800 calories in a day. If I can do this at least twice a week then that's one days worth of food burned off almost.

Think of it like a game. A challenge. You'd be surprised how your willpower increases when you're trying to minmax yourself.
>>
All fatties should just die

They take up my space with their fat people smell. It's like a mixture of vinegar and fucking ball sweat

Fatties must go
Fatties must go
Fatties must go
Fatties must go
>>
>>25002922
>>25003045
then you should know how fucking hard it is to break an addiction, especially with food. with drugs and shit, you don't need that stuff to survive so it's easier to avoid. but you need food to live. you're always around that temptation. it's extremely difficult.
>>
>>25003170
>then you should know how fucking hard it is to break an addiction

The point is that it's doable, it's not impossible.
You literally have nobody else to blame but yourself.
>>
File: 1449109590671.jpg (113 KB, 1040x746) Image search: [Google]
1449109590671.jpg
113 KB, 1040x746
>>25000607
>mfw she's also fat
>>
>>25000796
>We must stand together brothers!
I'm not sure the floor could take it
>>
Its your fault you are fat.
>>
>>25001144
https://youtu.be/-uR5jmI-vAU

schizophrenia seems to

there are also still people in the loony bin
>>
>>25000607
Why don't you just lose the weight in order to not die in your 30s, m8
>>
File: you_cant_win.gif (870 KB, 450x191) Image search: [Google]
you_cant_win.gif
870 KB, 450x191
>"LOL look at that fat shit hahah LOSE SOME WEIGHT FATASS!"
>Start going to he gym/start running to try and lose some weight
>"LOL check out that fatass trying to exercise hahah"
>>
bitch doesnt realize , she should be a shamed bc even her feminine side cant save her.
i would , if am a girl with tiny tits . no tits to compel the guys . i would kill myself.
>>
>>25003592
if you lost weight they wouldn't say that again would they.

Also women are cunts, but the chads are gyms are usually supportive of guys out of shape that come in regularly and are making progress.
>>
File: image.png (68 KB, 205x205) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68 KB, 205x205
>>25000607
>mfw not a hamplanet even though I do every thing to deserve being one
>>
>>25004724

same

i eat shit
i never exercise
i drink a lot

though i do take speed so theres times where i go 3-5 days in a row without eating
cant understand why im not gaining shit loads of weight
>>
Its hard to be honest, ive been a fatshit since i was born, my parents fed me the shitest diet and now im like this.

Its all ive ever known, ive finally started light and easy but regardless, going against something you have experienced your whole life is a challange in itself.
>>
>>25000607
>making fun of fat people at a gym
That's like making fun of sick people in a hospital.
>>
>>25000984
But you're just being a faggot. Having sex is a battle of will as much as it is physical, and because you're clearly trying to do it for everyone else and not yourself you'll keep losing that battle. So yeah virgin keep crying about it.
>>
>>25004724

An excellent reaction image tbqhf
>>
>>25000607
This is so freakin kek.. Im pretty confident its a bait, but still I know people think that way. Why would you even care about the others? You do that for yourself, not anybody else. Being fat is unhealthy, thats a fact. So why would you continue living this way? I lost 35kg over the period of a year, and it was the best decision (working out, eating healthy) of my life. Now I'm fitter than those who called me fat before.
>>
>>25003170
It's not half as hard as you think. I used to be fat before, used to eat amounts of food that would have lasted for days in half a day.. And then I decided to change my life. If you dont want it enough, its gonna be hard, so hard that it seems impossible. But if you really want it from deep of your heart, its as easy as breathing.
>>
>>25000607
We need to develop some ground rules on this.

You are failed normie trash at the best and a wizard at the worst.

If you are fat, you can take steps to lose weight, you can practice dieting,instead of eating from the chocotastic group fucking pick up a carrot nigger. It's not outside the realm of possibility.

If you are /badteeth/, you can take steps at the very least to prevent decay, stop sipping regularly from soda/ iced coffees,start flossing regularly and consult your dentist about getting medical toothpaste, when you have slowed down caries you can then work out a dental plan as long as you dont live in a shitskin country and even then they probably have dentists around that are probably possibly affordable.

Social anxiety can be fixed by going out and actually exposing yourself to social situations; treating it like warcraft or something and realising that the fucks you talk to at a club you will most likely never meet again and if you do they don't care. Get some beta male friends and pretend to be normie on a friday night, your nervous energy will feed off eachother; and sure you are going to look like complete retards the first time you go out, but you will begin to get better at it.

If your a shitskin just fuck some brown women or something, that will cause you to get over your white women fetish fixation ergo making you more appealing to white women, its becoming normie through stealth methods as white women smell that stare from across the dance floor.

The only people that can genuinely be robots are true manlets.
>>
us fat people gotta stick together more.
>>
>>25000607

Anyone is repelled by some vain whore taking pictures of them at the gym will never have the willpower to actually get fit.
>>
File: Sad Boss.jpg (43 KB, 249x417) Image search: [Google]
Sad Boss.jpg
43 KB, 249x417
>>25000607
>making fun of fat people at the gym trying hard to change their lifestyle
People wonder they I'm anti-social
>>
>>25008348

Most fat people go to the gym a couple times and give up. They don't deserve respect for that, just because they showed up.

If they actually get their shit together, more respect to them, any stretch marks are battle scars, but just because they're at the gym I'm not going to not make fun of them.

My fat gym buddy makes fun of fatties at the gym, because he's aware of how ridiculous his condition is.
>>
>>25007365
that is pretty easy with the gravitational pull you all got
>>
File: blobpwningroastie.jpg (110 KB, 400x546) Image search: [Google]
blobpwningroastie.jpg
110 KB, 400x546
At least fatbros actually do something at the gym instead of taking photos and dress up for gym Chad.
>>
>>25000607
I am really fucking skeleton. Eating 3 times a day mostly, not much, but i dont have money for a lot of food tho. Shitting few times in week, but not daily. What wrong with me, am i sick??
>>
>>25000607
It's not hate. It's contempt
>>
>>25009482
bacterial infections....gooooogle...save your life!
>>
To all of the fat losers complaining about MUH EATING DISORDER or that you can't stop eating because YOU CAN'T JUST QUIT HEROIN:

Yes, you can just quit. It takes mental fortitude, and that is exactly what people who quit hard drugs use to quit, and stay off them.

Nobody said it's easy to stop being a fat fuck, but it is 100% possible if you can face the challenge and carry on with it.

Losing weight is something 99% of fat people can do, but simply choose not to do.

That is fact.

- Signed, former fat loser with "MUH CONDITIONS" and "MUH EATING DISORDERS"

>tfw the captcha really is "select all the food"
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.