[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Destructive Dogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: dogmess.jpg (90 KB, 600x478) Image search: [Google]
dogmess.jpg
90 KB, 600x478
>Never dealt with dogs before
>Living at friend's house with his pet weimaraner
>We leave house together
>I have present under the tree from family and don't know what is in it
>We come back home
>Present ripped completely open
>Four bags of candy completely devoured, socks torn to shreds, everything is a complete mess
>I have severe depression and obsessively fill the void with junk food
>Friend scolds dog while I go to my room and cry
>Friend calls me a pussy for crying over a present
>Still thinking about it 4 hours later and still pissed off
How do you robots deal with destructive dogs?
>>
>>25000195
>insert edgy dog gore here
>>
Feed dogs chocolate
>>
keep anything you don't want destroyed in your room, and keep the dogs out
>>
>>25000401
Nah, that's just mean.

Your friend should buy you a replacement gift though of pretty much the same thing, and re-wrap it. I don't understand how people let their dogs get to the point where they still rip shit apart for fun past being a puppy.
>>
>>25000468
I don't understand why anyone would want one those things in the first place.
>>
>>25000374
I was honestly waiting for someone to comment that or post a picture of it.

>>25000468
He's been letting that thing rip up his chair, bed, eat shit off the table and counters, piss in the house and all he does is slap her on the side and yell at her. he said shes been doing that since she was a puppy. I'm thinking I would have thrown that thing in a shelter the second I realized it was going to be a pain in my ass.
>>
How to deal with dogs: train and exercise them. Your friend is just a lazy fuck.
>>
>>25000661
The dog isn't a pain in the ass. He has zero idea how to train a dog and didn't properly train her as a puppy. And now he resorts to hitting the dog?
>>
>>25000901
I never understood why the fuck anyone would think it's a good idea to buy a fucking dog when they have no idea how to train it.
>>
>>25000901
She knows basic train commands like sit and come here. I honestly thought she was well trained just because she knew shake and roll over and she normally listens to me. She just goes berserk when no one else is home. Shes been pushing my limits lately by tearing apart random things and eating shit while we are gone, but to get to the point to destroy my only Christmas present I had from my family. That really hurt me. He normally slaps her on the head and side, sends her outside for a bit, than lets her back in. That's it. I refuse to let her in the room when we share and he said "Why?" I just got frustrated and walked out. I can not, and I mean not hit an animal in anyway besides a bop on the head so I try to stay out of it. Just I was already in a shitty depressive mood and just wanted to go lay down and bed, but just seeing that mess made me just burst into tears and than seeing him hit her didn't help. The fact i'm so pissed off right now pisses me off. I want to be mad at the dog, but I honestly am more mad at her for his excuse of "She can't control her habits."
>>
>>25000901
You sound like you'd make excuses for Jamal & Pals too.
>>
>>25001085
How old are you?

I haven't cared about Christmas presents since like 16.
>>
>>25000195

antifreeze
>>
>>25001174
I'm 18. Also I'm a depressed piece of shit who tries to find joy over the small things in life because I am too much of a coward to kill myself, so that might explain it. I really don't want to care, but I do, and I wish I didn't.
>>
>>25001246
You're still a teen, I guess being a little bitch is somewhat passable.

Why don't you live with your family?
>>
>>25000195
I think you have to walk them....they need to exercise

do that

also what was >>25000000
>>
>>25001283
They moved out of state and my friend was the only one who gave me any form of comfort for how I feel. My parents try, but they are the average middle class family who just want me to "get my shit together" and don't have time for me beyond looking for a job or college to go to. They have been trying to communicate with me more since I decided not to move with them. Yeah i know I'm a retard for not just staying with them. I knew that I wouldn't be able to handle anything in this world like a "proper human" would. Yet I'm still too much of a coward to take the right amount of pills. I know I probably sound like some special snowflake whos too sensitive for the world and should just die already. I know I know. Somehow I'm still here, and somehow I still have little hope for myself.
>>
>>25001536
>too much of a coward to take the right amount of pills

If you're gonna try it anyway, pills are a shitty method, you'll probably end up with your stomach pumped unless you know exactly what you're doing.
>>
>>25000195
Rat poison
>>
oh god

doghater inbound
>>
>>25001684
Okay tell me what I need to do.
>>
>>25001773
Ask your doctor. They're actually really chill about helping people overdose, everything you hear otherwise is just memes.

Hang yourself.
>>
>>25001852
I've actually had made a noose before and hung it up, but like said I'm a coward so I didn't get very far. I'll get there one day though.
>>
>>25000195
kill your friend
>>
>4 bags of candy and socks

I'd honestly be more concerned that my friend's dogs might be sick. Thats like $10 worth of presents there senpai.
>>
>>25001998
I told him to schedule an appointment to take her to the vet soon. He said she should be fine after she pukes it up. I would do it myself but I'm broke and my new job has yet to start my training so I can't help the poor thing at all. Yes I know he is retarded, but he's all I got for now.
>>
Get a crate for the dog or otherwise confine it when you leave.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.