[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asian erotic massage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_ltdpwco_Q8w1qfay5no1_500.jpg (111 KB, 500x699) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltdpwco_Q8w1qfay5no1_500.jpg
111 KB, 500x699
Is it worth the risk to go to an asian massage parlor for a HJ? How do I even ask? How can I tell if they provide such services?
>>
Just tell them you're there for a full service. They will know what you mean. Also google rub and tug near me. That will help you out on what locations provide it so you don't look like a complete idiot. Also make sure to have plenty of cash IN SIGHT of the ladies so they know you're for real.
>>
If you're white, just ask for the happy ending. You literally have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>24999857
Full service is going to get OP more than he bargained for.
>>
>>24999662
What a lot of people don't understand is that most massage parlors offer the "extra services" but you need to initiate it during the massage, you can't just go up to the front desk and ask because that shit will get them shut down.
>>
File: 1445853412249.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1445853412249.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
>>24999986
How do i even ask for this?
>d-do you have anything more than a m-massage..?
>>
>>25000061
You don't need to be subtle when you're already getting the massage, just ask for a handjob and they'll do it no questions asked, but like >>24999857 said have cash with you.
>>
I go once a month, there's an older woman who knows what I like. If you just walk in saying your looking for sex service though, you'll get yelled out. You have to wait at least, till you have the room.
>>
File: 1449254463404.jpg (139 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1449254463404.jpg
139 KB, 600x630
>>25000194
Thank you desu, now
-should i fap beforehand
-will she be ugly
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.