[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with the flood of /b/-tards and face/b/ook level
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: justlikebeurselfdude.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
justlikebeurselfdude.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
What's with the flood of /b/-tards and face/b/ook level content?

Can you NORMIES EXIT THE BOARD AT THIS INSTANT please?
>>
I thought it was just my imagination but it's got REALLY BAD the past couple of weeks. It's not just the occasional normie it's literally entire threads of them.
>>
Anyone who uses the term normie, is by default, a normie, because they can't come up with anything unique so their individualism has to come from a widely used term on one of the most popular sites of the internet.

You're part of the problem because you have accepted a stereotype as part of your persona, thus blending in as a fool, showing you are nothing but part of a larger population of autistic males.

You are not unique. You are simply a subcategory of humanity.
>>
>>24999508
yeah I thought I've been seeing a shit ton of facebook bullshit posted her recently
>>
many, many posters on here are high schoolers/college kids. it's fucking annoying.
>>
File: FROGmem.gif (463 KB, 450x340) Image search: [Google]
FROGmem.gif
463 KB, 450x340
>>24999508
cause of frogs tbqh
>>
Look at Google Trends. 4chan exploded as a search term when Pepe started appearing everywhere.
>>
File: 1425404321244.jpg (88 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1425404321244.jpg
88 KB, 450x450
There's at least 2-3 /soc/ threads up right now. What the fuck? I don't want to see what robots look like, all I have to do is look in the mirror. On top of that, all those faggots posting their selfies are normie af. Makes me sick
>>
>>25000980
Hence why I wish /r9k/ would give up property of the stupid frog.

It was always a failed normie meme to begin with.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.