[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What age did you realize romantic love is a social construct?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1439794436430.jpg (41 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
1439794436430.jpg
41 KB, 390x390
What age did you realize romantic love is a social construct?
>>
Coons age
>>
>>24999502
I first began to love at the age of 5 and nobody else was loving anything but their toys at that age, so no its not a social construct, you only think that because you've never experienced love
>>
>>24999502
the ripe age of 16
>>
>>24999502
not too long ago i realized that relationships simply aren't for me, i just want sex.

honestly if i could somehow get a blowjob from a female i could die and have literally zero regrets.
>>
File: FROGmem.gif (463 KB, 450x340) Image search: [Google]
FROGmem.gif
463 KB, 450x340
>>24999502
<--photo
>>
>>24999999
>>25000000
reference shitpost
>>
What the hell is a social construct? These feminist buzzwords are so vaguely defined.
>>
>>24999985

BJs are cheap, my man
>>
>>25000049
Society is necessary for something to exist

except the phrase is thrown around so much it has no meaning anymore
>>
Romance by definition cannot be a social construct.
>>
>feel absolutely enthralled with the world as a child
>want to be friends with everyone
>think women are beautiful, amazing creatures
>i had empathy to the point where if i got a toy and it sucked, i felt bad for the company that made it
until
>go to school
>get systematically tortured, scapegoated, made fun of, bullied
>date girls
>they all treat me like garbage, cheat on me

i felt love until i met people.
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>24999502
>neet with no relationship experience and probably never had a girlfriend else fuckoff normalfag
>trying to label something he's never experienced as a "social construct"

are all frog posters this dumb?
>>
Around a year ago when I started to care about gender relations and applied nihilism and other philosophies to said subject, coming to the conclusion quite quickly that "soul mates" do not exist, and therefore romantic subplots are not a part of life, but instead "love" is a complex dance of loud status, and subtle body language and conversating. A dance I will never be able to compete in, whether a "soulmate" level girl exists statistically or not.
>>
>>25000089
>exist

What, an abstract concept exists like a physical object exists?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.