[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't females know how privileged they are?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: show-azusa-the-money.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
show-azusa-the-money.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
The amount of free shit girls get is unreal. Iv never had a girl do so much as pay for my coffee, but I know girls who just turn down paid vacations and cruises.
>>
>>24998613
It's not females, it's attractive people. You've never gotten free coffee because there's nothing to be gained from helping an uggo
>>
I am a girl. I want a free cruise. Please someone give it to me. I won't have sex with you, though.

I never got a free thing for being female in my life. I'm pretty cute, too. Does anyone want to post their Kik and I'll send them my Amazon wish list so I can experience this for myself. I'm not ugly.
>>
>>24998657
average looking women get more handouts and more help than attractive men do.
>>
I've gotten free frozen yogurt and free ice cream before. Im a guy though.
>>
>>24998613
Anything about privileges and social justice is that way.
>>>>>>/tumblr/

No matter what your opinion is
>>
>>24998741
crucify and cannibalize yourself and i'll give you a falchion case on steam
>>
Hey, I'm a man, and life is SO unfair. Why do girls get so many privileges? Men are so oppressed imo. A girl refused sex with me last week. So oppressing.
>>
>24998741
See the sex is kinda the point. Men have to pay for sex and if Women want sex they just get free shit even from Chads. Women's sex drive earn them money men's sex drive is a debt.
>>
>>24998869
Its not about the sex its more about the free shit they get when they can trade for sex. My beta kek friend who had been buying this one 6/10 girl shit for a few months now, he has a very good job for someone in collage so he can afford this shit and he was going to drop 2.5k on this girl but when she realized that she was gunna be stuck with him for a week she noped the hell out. If any girl did that with any guy he would be fucking her on that ship even if it is the biggest uggo asking Chad. Men have nothing compared to that.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.