[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>failed my first final horribly >2nd final is at 8 in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1414614847510.png (36 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1414614847510.png
36 KB, 800x800
>failed my first final horribly
>2nd final is at 8 in the morning and I havent studied at all
>thinking of ways to kill myself

How are you guys holding up?
>>
FOUR POINT ZERO
O
U
R

P
O
I
N
T

Z
E
R
O
>>
I have 3 finals on Wednesday and then I'm done.
>>
File: 1445364716908.jpg (17 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1445364716908.jpg
17 KB, 385x387
I failed two courses this semester.

My major is boring and I'm too dumb for any of the interesting stuff. Death doesn't seem like a bad deal right now desu
>>
>>24998563
start studying right now you lazy shit. studying at the last minute helps a lot.
>>
>>24998791
>studying at the last minute helps a lot

Hahahaha no it doesn't
>>
>>24998820
Yes it does, I have a final tomorrow 9AM and I've been cramming 45 hours of lecture material for the past 12 hours, I still have another 7 hours I can study with.

It's hard to study while you're scared but it's still worth it.
>>
>had final today, don't know if passed, but even if I failed, I pass the class anyway
>final tomorrow for my hardest fucking class
>haven't studied, am dreading, but am hoping for a BIG curve
>final Wednesday morning, but haven't finished the homework, or started the quiz and test that are fucking due Wednesday morning
>final thursday morning, but haven't even started or turned in the powerpoint, or even fucking started the take home test for that class
>final for another class that is due Friday, but haven't even gotten close to finishing it

Fucking KILL ME
The Wednesday one is the one I'm dreading the most.
GODDAMMIT
>>
>>24999167
>banking on a curve.

Have fun in the real world.
>>
>>24999233
The teacher actually gives a pretty big curve. Usually about 20 points or so.
Even if I make a 50-60 in the class, I can make a C or B.

Everyone in the class is failing except two people.
>>
My finals are retarded. If you fail the final you fail the whole course no matter what your average was. Also a pass is 60.
>>
File: sledgepepe.jpg (27 KB, 604x416) Image search: [Google]
sledgepepe.jpg
27 KB, 604x416
>>24998563
i graduated 5 years ago idk
>>
>>24999275
Bro, you're ok walking away with knowing 50% of what you should know. There's a problem here.
>>
>>24999810
There's machines to learn about fluids in pipes and pressure gauges.

I don't want to learn about the deeper math involved in this process, but am forced to for my major.
>>
Trying to cram in the material for my intro to biology exam at 2pm. Not sure of my major, but I already flunked out of engineering so not sure what else to do
>>
I failed everything.

Everything.
>>
>>24999924
Is it Physics?>>
>>
>>25000043
Fluid mechanics.
I already passed physics. Don't know how the fuck I did that.
>>
File: tiredwojack.jpg (55 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tiredwojack.jpg
55 KB, 633x758
>>24998563
same situation as you OP plus i have to make a game in unity engine and i suck at programming because i couldn't pay attention
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.