[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-5336837445887235348.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5336837445887235348.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2392
Well, my grades came in and I just found out I failed college(3rd semester) my parents hate me and I'm 30,000 in debt. I could scrape together everything and beg to be put back at school, or I could take a different route. What should I do?
The only thing keeping me from killing myself is the fact that I have a girlfriend at college, and I don't want to leave her.
>>
You have a few options, what do you want out of life?
>>
Get the fuck off this imageboard with your whiny ass problems--how the hell are you even 30k in debt after 3 lousy semesters?
Go do something you enjoy that takes your mind off things. Go fishing, go for a hike, hit the gym, take a day off whatever obligations you have and really treat yourself to some introspection. What do you like? What do you really want out of life? Do you want a fulfilling career or a means to enjoy the more extra-curricular fruits of life? Do you want to support a family, see the world, discover something new?

Try and figure out, without worrying about how realistic it might be or how long it will take you to get there, what will make you happiest. Then take steps toward that goal. Maybe you'll need to go back to college for something you care about, so you don't fail the courses. Maybe college won't help yo. Just do you.
>>
>>24998288
Obvious answer is to kill yourself and your girlfriend :^) that way happiness in afterlife
>>
College isn't worthwhile, people with college degrees still work minimum wage jobs. Find something you love and focus your life on it, don't worry about college
>>
>>24998539
>how the hell are you even 30k in debt after 3 lousy semesters?
do you know anything about the state of college tuition these days? the last college I visited before I decided "fuck this" was charging $16k per TRIMESTER.
>>
>>24998288
Don't bank your happiness on her. She will leave some day.

Do something that makes you happy. College is a waste of time unless you want to be there, and will ultimately just end in you being more miserable.
>>
Don't let anyone tell you what to do.
>>
>>24998288
join the navy
>>
>>24998288
What are you in college for, to get a job? If so then drop out, learn a trade, and start working.
>>
>>24998288
>failed college
What do you mean you 'failed college'?
Did you fail all of your classes?
For this semester or previously too?
Are you on academic suspension now? probation?

>I just found out
How can you have not known you were failing already.
>not putting minimum C effort into $10k a semester courses.
Wtf, anon, what third semester courses were you even taking?

Explain yourself, OP.
>>
I'm in the exact position except less debt hahaha

I hate my life
>>
>>24998288
Jesus why don't you people fucking work for your money instead of taking loans you can't pay back, I can't wrap my head around it you take a loan, Pass college, and then what do you think 30k is just waiting for you in your room?
>>
>>24998288
Lot's of people are in this position I guess. No idea what I'm supposed to do from here.
>>
Bump because thread relates to me and I want out
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.