[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently became a NEET. I plan on staying this way. How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 466x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 466x466
I recently became a NEET. I plan on staying this way. How do you robots fill the time? Drinking/drugs aren't really an option.
>>
>>24998201
How did you become one?
>>
>>24998201
How much are you getting a week?
>>
yea, that's a good question, OP. Going NEET soon and will need some ideas to prevent me from going bonkers.
>>
>>24998256
I've kinda been on a slow downward spiral and I'm finally just giving up. Not gonna fight it.
>>24998293
I live with my parents. So none, but all my basic necessities are taken care of
>>
>>24998256
To further answer your question I'm bipolar and I can't really do anything for myself.
>>
>>24998501
>>24998542
sorry man, hopefully you enjoy wherever life takes you
>>
I spend most of my time playing video games, specifically League of Legends. It's cool because it's competitive and constantly changes, so it's not like I'm replaying the same single-player game over and over - I improve and think about the game a lot.

other than that, I watch anime, listen to music, and produce music. I also play magic: the gathering a couple nights a week.
>>
File: 1445051960082.jpg (27 KB, 415x400) Image search: [Google]
1445051960082.jpg
27 KB, 415x400
>>24998838
>investing your time into playing babby's first moba
>>
>>24998890
>dotard so incredibly buttblasted he posts an insult that's objectively false

heroes of the storm is babby's first moba
>>
Can always spend your time wrapped in a snug tartan blankie making fun of wagekeks.
>>
>>24998838
Is League hard to get into? A couple friends of mine play it and I've heard it's really addictive and a great time sink.
>>
>>24999180
if you've got free time and are willing to learn, it's easy. if you want to play it super casually that's an option too, but most of the fun comes from improving imo.

if you make an account, feel free to add me and i'll play a few games and give you some advice, as long as you're on the NA server.

ign: X420mlgproX

(it's my second account and it's ironic i swear)

it's also a lot more fun if you have friends that play. I wouldn't play nearly as much if I were queuing up alone every time.
>>
>>24999254
I appreciate that offer Anon. I may just take you up on it either tomorrow or the day after.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.