[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /25+/ here? Please share your age and current situation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 24
File: 25+.png (3 KB, 344x290) Image search: [Google]
25+.png
3 KB, 344x290
Who /25+/ here? Please share your age and current situation.
>>
>>24998199

30, live on my own, casually go on dates, but probably forever alone, nonspeaking terms with father, talk to mom, shitty $66k a year job
>>
>>24998199
25, at home, low hours low pay part time job. Community college.
>>
File: 1419656742310.jpg (58 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1419656742310.jpg
58 KB, 500x375
>31
>single for 8 years
>wagekeking for 10 years
>living on my own
>1 friend I actively avoid
>avoid family as much as I can
>every day is misery and I'm probably going to kill myself soon
>>
Just fucking end your lives you old disgusting fucks.

Your life is OVER. You missed the chance and it's not going to get any better.
>>
>>24998371
Are you me?
Hiroshimablocks
>>
29 Norman here, good job, car, own place, gf etc

Don't know why I keep coming here.
>>
>>24998295
>casually go on dates, but probably forever alone

What do you mean senpai? That the girls never give you a second date?
>>
File: old showing hole.jpg (63 KB, 448x586) Image search: [Google]
old showing hole.jpg
63 KB, 448x586
Older than all of you, I guarantee.

What, you think people suddenly become normies after 40 or 45?
>>
>>24998409
Shut up you little stain, you're probably barely 19 or so prattling on about how your life is 'already over'.
>>
5 days from 26, recently made unemployed, my apartment stresses me out but now i have no monies for mobility.

it's almost over familia
>>
>>24998535

Yeah, I feel numb emotionally that it shows through. I need to find an emotionally damaged chick
>>
>>24998637
You don't have any savings or ira savings you can take out?
>>
>>24998199
27 recently fired from job, living my own, using savied money till i get new one, 15yo car, a gf, and im fat, idk what to do, im fucking lost right now
>>
>>24998642
Do you at least get laid? If not why not use that 66k and buy some poon?
>>
File: crab.gif (1 MB, 298x172) Image search: [Google]
crab.gif
1 MB, 298x172
>>24998199
>30
>live at home
>last time I had sex was 5 years ago
>last time I was in a real relationship was 8 years ago
>pretty sure that last roastie gave me something
>college dropout
>unemployed for almost two years now
>less than 500$ in life savings
>decaying teeth
>no computer of my own except a 3 year-old laptop with burned out battery and a Windows Vista-era desktop which may or may not still be working & salvageable.
>older sister has her own house and two kids
>too dumb for basic web design stuff or IT work
>absolutely 0 friends, "broke up" with some of them, simply didn't stay in touch with most especially I deleted facebook
>last text that I received from someone else other than a family member was from a girl who hung out in the same circle of people as me years ago, who wanted to see how my anxiety was doing and if I wanted to hang out. I told her I'd get back to her and never did
>what else... my mom is semi-retired and my dad now works mostly from home after getting fired from like 3 jobs in a row so I never have the house to myself

Well the good news is that I finally figured out what I want to do in life, music production, but I wish I had solved that riddle 10+ years ago.

Gonna have to go back into the wagekek world and have managers that are 10 years younger than me and work absolutely full-time for who knows how long to save enough money and buy everything that I need.

>>24998409
said the underage kid who identifies as a "robot".

You haven't felt despair until the stoner working at Subway calls you "sir".
>>
>>24998676
i mean, it's just a series of bad choices and bad outcomes and bad luck and shit

i deserve what im getting
>>
>>24998713
Once in a blue moon, although I've thought about going to a massage Parlor
>>
File: 1450141737570.jpg (77 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1450141737570.jpg
77 KB, 540x960
>25
>NEET
>Permavirgin

Hopefully some kind of war will erupt soon so I can have a more meaningful death than an exit bag.
>>
File: smashedhorseface.jpg (70 KB, 625x637) Image search: [Google]
smashedhorseface.jpg
70 KB, 625x637
>30
>heavy equipment operator for a recycling company
>breddy gud pay
>married 3 years
>one son, turns one in January
>just moved into my first house in may
Really not so bad, minus the whole "still laughs at frogs and talks to kids on 4chan" thing
>>
>>24998754
>Once in a blue moon

That is still far more than the average robot here. Also depending on where you live 66k isn't that bad at all. Especially if you only have yourself to worry about.
>>
>>24998788
get out normalfag reee
>>
File: bias.png (249 KB, 928x928) Image search: [Google]
bias.png
249 KB, 928x928
>>24998773
this.

I'm essentially good for nothing, but at least I could die honourably as cannonfodder during le habbenig
>>
>>24998596
Are those your balls? Cause I'm guessing like 55 on those
>>
>>24998822

my company is in SoCal, I'd move asap if I can find a new job elsewhere
>>
>>24998788
>going to be replaced by literal robots by 2020

hopefully your wife has a real job
>>
>28
>decent stable job
>just got dumped, would have been our 3 years coming up
>considering starting college now lol
>fuck me
>>
>>24998925
I operate grapples, shears, mags, and loaders within inches of other people. It is and always will be something that requires a brain.
>>
>29
>face like a bucket of smashed crabs
>khv (shit ugly chinese/korean hookers don't count)
>live with my dying Dad with dementia (barely recognizes me, is usually scared out of his mind when I'm around. his day nurse thinks I abuse him)
>Australian in normie valhalla
>forced out of comfy NEETdom
>wagekek'd out of my mind with cunt retail-kek job
>no end in sight
>alcoholic on the low
>no a single friend in more than a decade
>justaboutdone.jpg
>>
>>24999004
>implying that artificial intelligence isn't the best intelligence.
>>
>>24998754
> Once in a blue moon, although I've thought about going to a massage Parlor

If you're in Dallas, I'll tell you where to go.
>>
File: dogee.jpg (158 KB, 852x1041) Image search: [Google]
dogee.jpg
158 KB, 852x1041
>>24999046
K bruv
Whatever you say
>>
>26 khv
>never had a GF
>probably could have
>missed all signs
>why would they want me anyway?

Life doesn't get better. It only continues to spiral down.
>>
>>24998199
51, good job. Upset I missed my prime years and never had children.
>>
>>24999063
What the hell, I'm on my way out - got to "Smile" on Emerald, near Harry Hines and Royal Ln. Get the full hour, and the price is $200. For that, you get a lovely little asian who will wash every square mm of your body, tongue your asshole at length, then suck and fuck you like she loves it. More fun than shitposting when you have the cash.
>>
File: rain cleanses all.jpg (7 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
rain cleanses all.jpg
7 KB, 242x208
>>24999139
>51

Do.... do you have any stories about the war?
>>
>>24999120
You know what amazes me? How some guys that you wouldn't think would have gf's seem to have no problem finding them. It surprises me to see how easy it is for some guys that you wouldn't expect it to be easy for.

I noticed a lot of guys on Twitch seem to not have a hard time at all pulling girls or finding gf's. Even autistic speedrunners.

Now granted it could just be that they are going within their league to begin with which might be low. Then again they are still succeeding either way. AlphaOmegaSin is a 5'2 manlet (at least that's the height I saw said a few times for him) yet he seems to have no problems. Wonder what his gf's looked like considering he is a manlet.
>>
>>24999215
No. I'm pretty much like everyone else on here expect significantly older.
>>
File: 1435032771410.jpg (121 KB, 574x934) Image search: [Google]
1435032771410.jpg
121 KB, 574x934
>turn 26 in a couple months
>fat and out of shape
>just graduated with a bachelors degree, though it's in a shit tier subject (history)
>first in my family to go to college, they all expect me to do great things so that's pretty stressful
>no clue what I want to do
>crushing depression because I know I can never be what I want to be (astronomer) thanks to my hopelessly abysmal math skills
>only ever had one gf, we were together from the time I was 22 until I was 24
>went on a few dates in 2015 but nothing clicked, haven't had sex in close to two years
>small handful of IRL friends but they become more and more normie by the day (getting engaged/married, getting promoted at real jobs, having kids etc) so it's hard to relate to them

On the bright side, I was born just in time to watch Trump shit on the left so that's pretty fun
>>
File: aborti0n.png (298 KB, 591x549) Image search: [Google]
aborti0n.png
298 KB, 591x549
>>24998199
26, NEET, aspergers, wizard apprentice, living with mommy

I actually choose to be celibate and often post threads about how celibacy is the only rational choice for intelligent free men. I also enjoy being NEET, but nevertheless, I am poor, my mother is poor, and old, so ultimately need to do something about money.

I contacted and registered with a job center last week and will go to a job fair and talk to a counsellor there later this week. My psychologist also referred me to another organization that could assist me with finding employment and/or getting autismbux.

I've often see you guys posting about faking mental breakdowns and getting documentation of it to get on autismbux. For me whats probably going to happen is I get a few jobs, and inevitably get let go because of my autistic behaviors being disruptive to my work, which supports my case, then a social worker refers me to get evaluated for autismbux. I dunno, I seem pretty normal, except I can't initiate and reciprocate facial expressions like a neurotypical, and have many other behaviours which often manifest as a germophobia and OCD. Regardless, I'm telling them I'll only work part time since it was a long time since I was employed and need time to adjust.
>>
>>24999247
I was always picked second or third to last in high school gym class, ate lunch in the library or at the Those Kids table, was picked on by a bunch of fat guys and gingers, later avoided contact with almost everyone and still managed to get a gf and have sex like a week after my 18th birthday.

She was easily a 9/10 but the catch was that she was a HUGE slut and also full of issues and a cutter, etc.

The problem with most robot guys ( i grew up around them, most of my high school friends are still KHVs I think) is that they always aim for the Stacey. Always. I even turned down a few girls myself back then just because they were fat or were shy and had red hair and were into pop music
>>
File: make America cucked again.png (17 KB, 598x165) Image search: [Google]
make America cucked again.png
17 KB, 598x165
>>24999358
>Trump shit on the left

he's only shitting in his own pants and accidentally kicking shit around.
>>
File: rarest popo.jpg (91 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
rarest popo.jpg
91 KB, 500x500
>>24998199
>31
>shit pt job
>live at home
>younger brother is 22 soon to graduate college
>sister moved to oz w/rich husband
>parents have accepted I'm going to be living with them forever and that they'll never get grandkids out of me
>have made peace with fact that I'm going to die alone and by my own hand
feels ok, I guess. I mean I could be better, but I could always be worse.
>>
>>24999139
I'm in this thread and you're old enough to be my dad. How did this happen?
>>
>>24998773
Some facial hair and some style to your hair and you'd be kind of cute, I think. Or is it your personality making you a permavirgin?
>>
>>24999358
Be the one to bring Cataclysm Theory into contemporary history.
>>
>>24999490
Sorry to hear that. Must be a bad feel.
>>
>>24998199
>25
>MA degree
>living with parents again (moved back home)
>applying to PhD programs & fellowships
>part-time job that never schedules me
>one friend for vidya, one friend for concerts
>see gf two, three times a week
>>
>>24999513
This
Also, try to look like you've had a shower recently. Eat healthier and for God's sake if you're going to wear a button up and slacks get some clothes that fit properly m8
>>
>>24999497
>implying that he would have had a kid at 26
>having a kid before 30

People who have kids before 30 are disgusting and irresponsible.
>>
>>24998624
>>24998733
Yeah, I'm 21. And I'm going to kill myself if I turn 25 and am still a KV.

You're already past your expiration date. Why the fuck do you keep suffering? Just end it already, holy shit.
>>
>>24999247

Twitch people have status and women aren't attracted to them, they're attracted to that status. By dating that autistic speed runner, they now have added to their own status and can play the "omg so nurdy xDDD" card.

However, that doesn't explain the rest of the autistic fucks with girlfriends. For example, I have a "friend" who is a total /tg/ sperg. He is a complete megalomaniac, has greasy, thinning hair, rotting teeth, lives at home, and is going to CC for video game design. He also has a kid. This fucking imp has not only had sex, he has a spawn somewhere. To this day, I can't understand how any female would allow this creature near them.

I've seen fedora toting bronies with total cuties attached to them, and it baffles the mind. It makes it clear that I must be a special kind of terrible creature, but I've accepted that I'll be khv for life.
>>
>>24999358
Jason, is that you?
>>
>>24999415
I've been picked last once in high school to bro. I think it was more because no one knew me though.

I have had girls like me but most of the situations weren't good for me. One for example didn't know how to speak english and was older than me. Sadly I don't know how to speak spanish even though I should know. I must admit however I was hoping for girls that were likely never going to give me the time of day anyways when I should have been settling. Especially since school gives you the easiest and most access to girls you will ever have in your life honestly. It's only downhill from there really.

Funny enough I guarantee most of my friends were also KV until their 20's. Yet they all went on to succeed.
>>
Rollin 4 dubs
>>
>>24999629
Yeah cause I want to be pushing 60 when my kids graduate
Piss off
>>
>25
>live on my own
>have job
>have girlfriend of 4 years
>college dropout
>suffer from tremors and tinnitus
>want to move to better apartment in better area, but not enough money
>only go out to go to work
>>
>>24999607 You don't belong here.Too good for us.
>>
>>24999497
I really don't know. I have a real good job. I just never had a wife or kids to keep me productive. Too late for me to get a wife. At this age they aren't even worth it. Too much baggage. I just come here for amusement. This site keeps me company.
>>
>>24999640
>Yeah, I'm 21

wow man cool, you're so old that it just became legal for you to drink in the states.

At least I was out doing shit when I was your age, I made good use of my prime years. You, on the other hand, are arguing with strangers on the internet. At least we have an excuse to be here.

Maybe you shouldn't wait until you're 25? ;)
>>
>>24999685
>pushing 60 when my kids graduate

what country do you live in where kids graduate from school, be it high school or university, at like 29 or something?
>>
>>24999648
>Twitch people have status

I don't watch the most popular streamers. At least not the guys who have 25 million or more total views. I'm talking about guys who are much smaller stream wise. Like between thousands to a couple millions at most total views.

I have often caught times of many of them mentioning former or current gf's or times they fucked a girl. Sometimes the girl is even heard in the background. I don't know man. I just wouldn't want to be with a girl I don't find attractive. It would pain me emotionally to do that. I would feel like a humiliated piece of shit. Some girls are just too homely looking even if they aren't extremely ugly. There needs to be some minor attractiveness to the girl at least.

If I had no choice but a disgusting 1/10 or kv forever I would choose the later.
>>
>>24999774
so you're a fucking normalfag. why are you even replying to me, i'm not talking to you retard i'm talking to 25+ ROBOTS.
>>
>>24999808
My brother graduated college just shy of 24
If my dad was over 30
>that's 31, I'll make it simple for you
That's 55
That's pushing 60
Again piss off
>>
>>24999648
>It makes it clear that I must be a special kind of terrible creature

I replied before I read this part but yeah I feel you.
>>
>>24999766
No girlfriends or anything? 51 ain't so bad to date, maybe a little late to try for marriage, but still. Get you a cutie mature chick and have a ball.
>>
File: 1347042135437.jpg (71 KB, 711x718) Image search: [Google]
1347042135437.jpg
71 KB, 711x718
>>24998199
33 years old. Graduate degree. Decent but boring job making 100K per month in an expensive city. Have a gf of 3 months. Used to have creative writing ambitions, but gave up due to inattention difficulties. Wish I was making a real impact in the world, particularly because I grew up rich & have played life mostly on easy mode. I'll settle for having a kid or two instead. Slightly overweight and can't seem to motivate myself to exercise.
>>
>>24999579
Ah it's nothing, give me a pack of marlboros and a bag of weed and I'm good to go. plus I get the most when my parents kick the bucket.
>>
One month from 39. Live alone. Had a gf until 2 years ago, she moved out and is dating a copy of me. I was a sound mixer for a tv show that just got canceled so now I'm getting my CDL so I can drive a truck.
>>
>>24999906
so what's wrong with being older when your kids are becoming independent and living their own lives?
>>
>>24999983
is 100k a month a typo or are you seriously making over a million a year with a girlfriend and bitching on r9k
>>
29 failed normie weeaboo NEETing it up still living with my mother because the internet is cheap. Suicidal, but scared to actually do anything.
>>
>>25000031
Yeah, sorry, typo
>>
>>24998596
No, I think they off themselves
>>
>>24999004
>It is and always will be something that requires a brain.
Why? Machines will do it better than you eventually.
>>
>>25000025
You miss them being adults
I'm 26, my dad is 48 and he is one of my best friends. My son is 2 and when he's on his own, I have every intention to be the kind of dad mine was to me. It's hard to keep up with a 20 something year old when you're 60
>>
>>24999983
copy pasta bro
>>
>38
>don't work
>don't go outside
>no friends
>kv

okay with that. I don't see why anyone would want a different life.
>>
File: BzRbZga_.png (173 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
BzRbZga_.png
173 KB, 300x300
25 year old Army infantryman, I'm literally listening to my barracks roommate rail a chick in his room right now.
>>
>>24999629
Having kids later is surefire way to end up with a retard autist.

It actually is probably the reason many of us ended up this way.
>>
File: FROGmem.gif (463 KB, 450x340) Image search: [Google]
FROGmem.gif
463 KB, 450x340
>>24999358
dude, that feel......
>>
>>24999826
Mild success is still success. They get to to show off on semi successful social media and be seen by thousands to minions of people. Even if no one is actually clamoring for them, the woman feels special because this known person chose her over some other chick. It's still a bragging right. Besides, people who do twitch and shit are generally far more outgoing by default and are far more likely to have someone because of it.

People like us will never have anyone for many reasons. For too long, we've isolated ourselves, told ourselves no one wanted us, been told no one wants us, told ourselves we don't want anyone, and have generally been alone. In today's day and age, we've missed the train for a relationship, and no one wants to deal with the inexperience.
>>
>25
>sitting in my room wearing clothes at my computer desk browsing and posting on 4chan
That is my current situation.
I gotta complete my first grad school application tomorrow, hoo boy.
>>
File: 1303184556515.png (157 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1303184556515.png
157 KB, 500x500
>26 yo
>living with parents
>shit job, barely make it to the end of the week
>cant save shit
> out of shape, ugly as fuck, slowly balding, smoker and drunk, have ed because of excessive masturbation
>still kissles, never had a date, lost virginity to a whore and somehow it feels worse than being a virgin
>cant drive
>have like 2 friends and they have gfs, now see them like once every five months
>slowly losing contact with them, they are getting married, have good jobs etc.
> dont even enjoy vidya anymore too tired to play after a day of work
> sometimes feel like i was left behind, didnt make it, waited too long and its too late
> too pussy to an hero

I can keep going... pls tell me it will get better.
>>
>>25000220
Machines can't look at a pile of metal from 30 feet up and tell the difference between prepared and unprepared steel, tally a deduction for anything nonferrous or not metal, shear it, grapple it onto a truck making it look as pretty as possible while being as full of garbage as possible, all the while making sure not to hit another machine and/or person.
It's just one of those things you'd have to witness to understand
>>
>28
>unemployed
>living off savings
>still haven't finished my BA, been enrolled in some form since 2006
>live out of home
>hot, intelligent 9/10 qt blonde live in gf

It's only a matter of time before she realises she could have any Chad she wants.
>>
34 divorced. I have a son, self employed, making about 50,000/yr. Live with my ex and our child.
>>
File: 1450128557312.png (3 KB, 156x166) Image search: [Google]
1450128557312.png
3 KB, 156x166
29, at home, neet, physical brain disorder

I'm not suicidal but I'd like to die
>>
>26 year old
>school therapist in mexican neighborhood in low income neighborhood
>unpaid intern
>mummy pays rent with lawyer jew bucks

life is good
>>
>>25000383
I think porn has fucked my head up a bit. Seeing so many beautiful women doing the most fucked up degrading things sexually made me sexist to some degree. /r9k/ made me become an ascended sexist. Women are fucking awful.

Seriously though seeing girls do so much fucked up sex things at a young age can never be a good thing for a guy mentally even if it is a redpill to how most women like to behave.
>>
>>24999358

At least your done, I turned 25 last May and still have one more semester to go so I'll be 26. Also history major so I know those feels.
>>
>>25000514

It's not, we're literally creating a blueprint for ourselves to be fucked by women in the way we fear most, in a way that without all this redpill shit we wouldn't be.
>>
>>25000514
> even if it is a redpill to how most women like to behave
But that's not how most women behave. They slut shame each other for even discussing sex.
>>
>>24998199
29, own my own house (due to inheritance) used to go on dates semi regularly, turned into a failed normie one day and now spend my free time inside arranging my figma collection. Decent paying job, but other than work I just can never muster the effort to socialize.
>>
>>25000587
And that is only because those women have fear. Deep down they know they would do fucked up shit for a dollar. Women do not have pride. So they are always willing to do disgusting things for money.

Sucks doubly so that I developed fetishes. No matter how much I hate women I will always find them attractive ;_;
>>
>be 24
>this thread
>>
File: window.jpg (153 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
window.jpg
153 KB, 450x300
>>25000659
forgot pic (original comment)
>>
I'm 27 and going back to university to study religion. I'm earnestly considering priesthood.

My wife is 16 and is already beyond the age I want for a wife/
>>
>>24998199
>29
>Live in an apartment
>Have a car
>Haven't had sex in over a year
>Only ever been with two chicks
>Have my last final in two days and then I'll have my MBA.

I guess there are both good and bad aspects to my situation.
>>
>30
>neet

oh well
>>
>be 26

>think alot about whether or not I want to marry and have kids

Being a bachelor seems equally appealing to married life with children in my opinion. I'd have my peace and quiet and freedom from long term commitments, but on the other hand I'm afraid of the potential loneliness and existential dread of being a genetic dead end at some point in the future.

Maybe I just need more time to decide, or should just hold out for a woman I'd be willing to take that route with.
>>
>>25000465
>live with ex
mind telling us what that's like?
>>
File: serious nigga.png (39 KB, 364x327) Image search: [Google]
serious nigga.png
39 KB, 364x327
>25
>studied first to be a car mechanic, then studied to be a vehicular engineer
>zero interest in both fields
>been living by myself ever since i got out of the army at 19
>mild substance abuse
>always had lots of friends but i haven't ever been the pack animal type
>don't count sex partners
>bored of scoring random hoes in bars, instead i select women who i actually like
>unemployed
>never had a real job
>country is in economic depression
>the city i live in has no future and no hope
>most of old friends who managed to be succesful (read: wagekeks with shitty, unambitious jobs and kids ) have are long gone to other parts of the country and i rarely see them
>all the friends i have are as degenerate as i am
>i have no dreams, my life circles around being drunk/high and fucking

>been thinking about studying psychology but you can't do that here aside from self-educating
>generally interested in arts of any kind but i'm unproductive, lazy and never sober
>>
>>25000514
Nah. You'll learn that 90% of all women are actually children who were never expected to grow up.

>>24999921
Missed this posting my other reply. It's a hard realization, but I have accepted that I'll be forever alone.
>>
>>25000970
Have you heard of Saudi porta potty girls?

Women are clearly degenerate demons.
>>
>>25001064
I can honestly say that I have never heard those four words together.
>>
File: hehhe.jpg (30 KB, 488x703) Image search: [Google]
hehhe.jpg
30 KB, 488x703
>>25000970
>Nah. You'll learn that 90% of all women are actually children who were never expected to grow up.
By 25 you should be over this shit.
>>
>>25001249
http://www.returnofkings.com/57571/tag-the-sponsor-exposes-the-depravity-of-modern-women

Can't copy paste from the artlicle.

tldr
>instagram girls fly to Saudi Arabia engaging in the most disgusting sex acts you can imagine with rich Saudi men
>scat, peeing, bloody anal, etc

Anons probably often post these sick girls to for others to fap to. Ugly girls would do the same shit if they could.
>>
You guys ever see what's eating gilbert grape? It's like that but with an elderly grandma and no retarded little brother
>>
>>24998199
30. Contract at work ran out. Had to move out of apartment. On welfare and living at grandparents.

Yep. Picture of success
>>
>>24998199
>26.
>Work part time and on call.
>Love my job, loved by coworkers (platonically).
>V/ngf.
>Live at home
>No license
>$32k in bank that's doing nothing
>Getting slowly more in shape.
I just want to bust a nut in female human body and not have to pay.
>>
>>24999120
>why would they want me anyway?
I think this but then I look at all the losers worse than me who somehow got a gf.
Constant bullying is a bitch to grow out of.
>>
>>25001353
I am over it, but that doesn't make it any less true. Most women are children, and people treat them as such. A kid draws a shitty picture, people tell him/her how good it is. A woman draws a woman draws a shitty picture, people tell her how good it is. A guy draws a shitty picture, he gets told that he he needs to improve and/or that it sucks. Replace "shitty picture" with anything, and its still true.

This isn't the woman's fault, either. Society treats them like children, they act like children, they get rewarded like children, and therefore the continue to act like children. That's how it is. I've accepted that. I've also accepted that I'm not worth the time of day anyway, so it doesn't matter.

>>25001433
That's something special right there.
>>
>>24999247
>I noticed a lot of guys on Twitch
aka guys who actively enjoy putting themselves in a public place. They normally have good confidence.
>>
>27
>virgin
>jobless for over a year
>live with mother
>landwhale
>dropped out of school in 10th grade
>don't drive
>had no friends for ten years
>haven't gone to a doctor in about twelve

I at least found some friends online this year that made me start changing myself and want to do something. I've lost almost 75 lbs so far and I'm going to try seriously getting a job again very soon.
Then I'll learn to drive and get my GED or try to afford surgery.
>>
>>25001668
I was bullied in kindergarten, switched to a small school, and had class with the same, small batch of classmates from 1st-7th grade. I wasn't bullied anymore. Not directly. I was an outcast. No one wanted to be my friend. I had one friend who by and large treated me like shit, but stuck with me, and one other who stopped. I knew I was made fun of, but rarely to my face because I was a big kid. Most of my time was spent alone.

I remember I was at my one friend's birthday party, and there was a group of people there. This was like 4th grade, so everyone was talking about who they had a crush on, which was a thought that had never crossed my mind. I picked one at random to get the to stop nagging me, and later that week, they told her. She came up to me with two of her friends and said that she was disgusted and I would never have a chance.

Never is a word I've heard a lot in my life.
>>
File: 1438496805349.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438496805349.jpg
295 KB, 1920x1080
28 here. Live in my own place by myself. Been living off of savings for nearly one year after quitting my job. I have enough cash left for about one more year of this but know that I won't make it that long.

My family is very small. It's just myself and my two parents. My mother and I talk on the phone for an hour or more every few days. I am her entire world, and she is mine. She's the only reason I haven't left this world yet.

I'm telling myself that I'm going back to my old job when the one year mark hits. She's the only reason I'm doing it. If I can at least convince her that I am doing alright, maybe things won't be so bad anymore. I know that I won't be happy or fulfilled, but knowing that she isn't constantly worried about me will be an enormous relief.

That's all I want. I want my mother to stop worrying about her son. I want to stop hearing the concern in her voice whenever I answer the phone. I want to go back to the old times before I threw everything away and she believed I was happy traveling around the country for my job. My own happiness is so secondary to this that it's not even a concern at this time.
>>
>27
>Moved backed to parents home
>I didn't think things would have turned out this way ten years ago

> NHS Administrator Temp staff.
> Have a degree in ChemEng but far too antisocial
> Fuck up every interview for any graduate position
> Self loathing and depressing takes hold as I toil away filing patients files for 7 pounds / hr.

> Work in Gynaecology dept for a couple of weeks
> Supervisor, permanent admin staff, receptionist all discussing things they read off patients files
> Discussing a girl who became menopausal at age 22
> Cracking jokes about her
> Use patient's "confidential" folders as door stoppers
> Sex Clinic nurses come in the common room at lunch
> They are discussing everyone's fucked up shit with everyone else
> Laughing their asses off.
> Supervisor goes out to smoke weed.
> He disappears for 3 hours every other day.
> He goes drinking and shopping during work hours.
> Manager comes in with only me in the back office.
> She sits on a computer to make a graph for some senior manager.
> She can not make a pie chart
> She calls me over and asks me to make her a pie chart.
> She earns 30k pounds per year doing fuck all
> Disillusionment sets in
> What am I doing with my life?
> They terminate my contract.

> Go to a cancer clinic in a different hospital doing admin tasks for a couple of weeks again.
> Depressing as hell
> "Have a good day, sir."
> Patient replies, "Yeah I should since I will die soon anyway."
> People sobbing lightly in the waiting area
> What is life?
> Admin coworkers getting very frisky in the room at lunch hour.
> I'm still in there
> He is grabbing her boobs and trying to stick his hand down her trousers
> I leave to eat a sammich
> Avoid the common room
> Go outside in the cold to eat

> Take the tube back home.
> Close to 50 pounds / week to ride a packed train for 45 minutes with nowhere to sit.
> What am I doing? What am I working towards?
> Can I just die yet?

>Rinse and repeat.

Can things change?
>>
>>25001953
Good job anon, it's not too late to turn things around
>>
File: feels bad man.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.png
218 KB, 600x579
>>25001997
Are you me? This literally all happened to me except for the part about the girl being nasty. In my case she at least said "I'm not ready let's be friends." Thinking back on it she probably got a power trip out of it considering we were in sixth grade.
>>
>>25001953
How do you get friends online? Pls tell
>>
>>24999415
This is probably true, but still, who wants a gf who is a cutter? Not to be mean or anything but that seems like a ridiculously low standard.
>>
>>24998449
Because you have a boring life and like to see people having it worse than you to make you feel better
>>
I'm so surprised at the NEETS here living at home.
Not hating... it's just my parents rage the second i am not working in school.

They basically said the second i am a NEET and sit around with no job, they will kick me out to the cold streets.

Even tho i have the worst depression and anxiety imaginable...

GIVE ME YOUR PARENTS U FUCKERS
>>
>>25000434
either youre in denial, or you are really a complete idiot.
>>
>30
>retail manager
>College dropout, now 1st year undergraduate in part time arts degree (kek)
>over 5 years without a girlfriend or sex with someone who isn't a prostitute
>Live alone
>No close friends, 2 I see maybe 10 times a year combined. They have other social circles and active social lives
>No social life
>No hobbies

I'm so unappealing. There is nothing interesting or noteworthy about me. I'm less than mediocre and have no future. I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
>>
File: 1448093284010.jpg (236 KB, 719x713) Image search: [Google]
1448093284010.jpg
236 KB, 719x713
It's so strange to think about how far away the early 2000s are now, to say nothing about the 90s. Obviously time passes, but it's surreal how much faster it seems to be going now. Everything since 2008 has been a blur to me.
2006 only feels like it was 3 or 4 years ago, but it's going to have been a full decade in January.
>>
>>25002883
>but it's surreal how much faster it seems to be going now.

Your perception of time increases as you age. The years literally go by faster with each passing year.
>>
>32
>wagekuk
>still poor
>no sex for years
>no gf for years
>all friends are getting married/first baby
>youll never be a dad

whatever
>>
>33
>married
>have one kid
>work as a moderately successful freelancer
>just bought a bigger apartment in the city, currently renovating and decorating it
>life is breddy gud but I sometimes get depressed about parents being dead
>normie, I guess
>reeee
>>
>>25003026
fuck off and follow your parents
>>
31. Nothing wrong with me or my life except my shit personality and possible depression, and the social effects of that. High paying job, reasonably tall and attractive.

Live alone, 9 years since relationship or sex, everyone eventually cuts contact with me without saying anything. No real hobbies. Haven't been on an actual vacation as an adult. Asked someone if he wanted to travel with me (8 months before the trip would have been); he sounded enthused but backed out 4 months later. Didn't tell me anything and I only found out when I asked. Just noticed I'm not friends on normiebook with someone I thought I was, but I don't even remember.

I sit at home wishing I had someone to talk to and come here because I don't.
>>
>>25002929
So they say. But I was already in college in the early 2000s, and the years then still felt like actual years. All the way up to 2008, a year felt like a year. I'm 33 now, and a year now feels like what 2 months of pre-2008 time did.
Just an observation. It took way, way longer to get from 1995 to 2005, than it did to get from 2005 to 2015.
I don't know if I'm making sense, but I feel like this faster time perception should have happened more gradually. Instead, it seemed to just go into warp speed right when 2008 hit.
>>
>>25002256
Thanks a lot, Anon. Even though I'm still a mess, it feels good to finally bother trying.

>>25002365
I was on /v/ and saw some guys trying to make a game. Something came over me and I just decided to join them as an artist and met some inspiring and awesome people.
I bet you'd be able to find some too just joining any of those skype or steam threads many boards have.
>>
>>25002801
what about hanging out w people from work?
>>
turned 25 a week ago

been a NEET for 11 years
>>
wish I was still 16, I don't know what's gonna happen to me.
>>
>28
>still live at home
>make less than 15k after taxes
>kissless handholdless hugless touchless virgin
>ugly as all fuck 2/10
>job is fucking my body up
>skinnyfat as fuck
>tired every damn day
>no friends

I just want a good paying job so I can get my own apartment and do things on my schedule instead of my retarded parents. Goddamn I miss being NEET
>>
>>24998401
Can I have your money if you off yourself? I'm broke
>>
>>24999026
Fuckin' sad
>>
>34
>teach creative writing in osaka
>little money, lots vacation
>tinder works here
>probably just avoid marriage forever and eat carbs till my heart explodes
>>
why do I bother posting I won't get any (You)s
>>
>>25003388
You are the uncaused cause of all reality

You are the supreme creator and great destroyer

Claim your birthright
>>
>26
>live on my own in a town a few hours from family, have done for four years
>employed, but can't drive
>got gf from work

life is ok. my pay is barely enough to pay my bills, and the gf stuff causes stress that wouldn't be there if i just came home and played one of my 300+ steam games, but it's nice to have some ups and downs rather than just numb plain sailing.
>>
>>24999607
Well shit man, at least you've got fancy papers.
>>
>>25003425
Okay Anon but I don't know how
>>
>>24998199
>24-1
>Almost failed from school
>Fiance cheated on me
>General distace for human interaction
>Live in house with college guys + 1 transexual, post-suicidal, loud, opinionated, vegetarian, obnoxious guy who walks around shirtless (And/or pant-less)
>Have to listen to repetitive shpeels about how trannies are so oppressed
>Now hate all faggots/anyone beyond male/female binaries
>Gonna join the army and get surrounded by men who are not faggots
>Looking forward to graduation
>>
>>25002361

If that story was in any way like your own, then I feel sorry for you. At least you were let down easily. That was the day I stopped trusting people. I learned that I couldn't tell anyone anything that I didn't want everyone to know. I learned that it was better to not say anything at all. I felt betrayed by my only friend, and ostracized for something that wasn't even true.

I'm an anathema.
>>
>>25000451
>Making no effort keep what most robots would literally kill or sacrifice limbs to attain.

I guess just kill yourself man? What's the point.
>>
>>24998199
>29
>work shitty 3rd shift job
>live with parents
>use their car to get to work
>haven't even had a simple hug from a girl in 9 years
>depression kicked in at about 25 and I got fat from shitty over eating
>not a single friend
>no hobbies
>only leave the house to go to work or buy booze and cigarettes
>want to exit bag but afraid of hurting my parents

To you young guys, get your shit straight it just gets harder and harder the older you get.
>>
>>24998596
>implying you're a robot
>implying you're not a normie who's been diroved, has some kid you never see and fucked like over 10 girls in your life
>implying your not some retarded fucknigger who thinks that just because no one cares about you at 40+ you are a robot

kill all baby boomers
>>
25 kv neet living on autismbux in canacukistan

most days are a haze of online hearthjew playing, 4chan posting, and codeine and ephedrine

im probs going to fast for a good 15 days because i have anal leakeage of mucus, and im pretty sure i have cancer or something

after that im eating a clean paleo diet. i am SO FUCKING DONE with this anal leakage.

ive done longer than 15 days so i think ill be okay f am
>>
34, NEET living alone getting mental illness bux from the government.

no friends in real life. got a bunch of people I talk to online who love me, but online interaction doesn't seem to satisfy my human need for belonging.

want a job really bad because I'm sick of feeling useless, but the fact that I've been unemployed for five years now plus my crippling social anxiety and lack of professional contacts makes that unlikely to happen.

probably gonna suicide within 2 years. tried before but failed due to being a coward about pain and guns being too hard to get in my country.
>>
The amount of normies in this thread is disgusting.
>>
>>24998199
morbidly obese
never had a job, can't get a job due to fatness
no degree
trying to lose weight but tonight i binged again

my goal is to lose weight and either go back to college or learn a trade

the former is what i'd love to do but the fact is that i am extremely poor, have zero credit and no car. i'd have to get a car and build up my credit before i'd even have a chance at getting my associates. that alone would take me like 4 years

then id have to hope to find a job where my associates would be enough to ge time in. then id get my bachelors by transferring to a 4 year while working. then i'd go into 25k+ debt to finish my bachelors

then i'd have to go into a fuckton more debt to get my masters

then by around 33~34 years old i'd finally have my dream job. and throughout all that time life would be almost nothing but studying because the major i'm interested in is hard and very, very time consuming. i'd have to put my hobbies on hold for years and years

or i can learn a trade and start making money in 1~2 years, have zero debt and actually be able to enjoy my life.

well now that i've typed that out i pretty much just came to a decision. i'm getting into the trades.
>>
>>25004083
Actually they're kind of interesting, from an observation point of view

Still, reminds me that I've yet to see a single woman over 30 post in those thread. I don't want to sound too /r9k/-ish but single fembots over 30 do not seem to exist, which unfortunately proves /r9k/'s main point.
>>
>>24999026
>live with my dying Dad with dementia (barely recognizes me, is usually scared out of his mind when I'm around. his day nurse thinks I abuse him)

Holy shit, dude. You're the only one on the internet I've ever shared this feel with. I'm so sorry. I was 13 when he was at his worst and we had to send him away. 26 now, don't even know what it's like to have a father figure.
>>
>>25003128
They're all teenagers, like 16 - 21 age group. Also reminds me of the fact that I'm literally one promotion above a bunch of kids. I should have moved on years ago but the job is comfy, undemanding and pays well for what it is.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.