[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize women are bigger cunts then chad will ever be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: scre.png (714 KB, 1106x965) Image search: [Google]
scre.png
714 KB, 1106x965
>tfw you realize women are bigger cunts then chad will ever be
>>
File: 1430362813390.gif (133 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1430362813390.gif
133 KB, 500x500
>tfw you fell for the women meme
>>
Most actual chads I've met are either nice guys or just neutral. They don't really go out of their way to give anyone a hard time. The bullies/cunts who try to knock others down are just betas and failed chads trying to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>24998261
>Most actual chads I've met are either nice guys or just neutral.

This a hundred times, few times they might even come up to you and talk to you if they see you're a loner and the such.

Women never do such things, they are complete vapid cunts.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 706x706
>>24998261
>you now realize Chad was never a bad guy at all
>>
File: shotgun.jpg (20 KB, 431x423) Image search: [Google]
shotgun.jpg
20 KB, 431x423
>>24998351
>you now realize Chad was never a bad guy at all
>Tfw he never really did anything to me
>It was women that belittled me, and laughed at me.
>>
File: a1975348994.jpg (54 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
a1975348994.jpg
54 KB, 400x480
>uni
>make friends with a fratboy Chad somehow
>some whore with a boyfriend throws herself at him one night when we all go out
>sleeps with a fuckton of women even though he has a gf

he hooks me up with adderall though so it's cool
>>
>>24998351
Yeah, Chad is just the winner.

He takes the system they made and uses it.

He has the same mindset we do by being smart enough to toss them out after they made his dick feel good.

If anything, the beta bux are the ones to blame for not allowing the used up whores die alone.

They are the reason why they can get away with it. It's sickening.
>>
File: tearful pepe.jpg (44 KB, 251x244) Image search: [Google]
tearful pepe.jpg
44 KB, 251x244
>>24998351
>>24998343
>>24998261
>tfw chad took you under his wing and managed to get you a healthy friend circle and social life
>also taught me how to play street fighter

God bless you chad, god bless you!
>>
This is now a Chad appreciation thread.
>>
File: 4565.png (7 KB, 614x620) Image search: [Google]
4565.png
7 KB, 614x620
>Go out with my cousin a few days ago with him and his friends who all fuck multiple women daily, have had about 100 girlfriends, and have a huge circle of friends.
>Went ion the Jet-Ski
>Had a blast
>They all treated me like one of their own, never asked me about friends, girlfriends, job, etc..

The chad stuff really is a meme.
>>
>>24998622
We need to redpill the beta bux in order to stop their evil plans.

Get rid of their money, the whores will freak the fuck out when they realize that they need to actually work in order to get their bux.

Then natural selection will do all the work for us.
>>
File: 15.png (15 KB, 489x416) Image search: [Google]
15.png
15 KB, 489x416
>>24998724
>>24998622

What if it was women who spread this chad stuff and made us hate them?
>>
>>24998759
I don't think the Chads are exactly our allies, but they are certainly not our enemies.

They are neutral.

We don't need to do anything about them, as they are smart enough to get rid of the girl before they can try anything.

But however, they can still use the R word to fuck them over...
>>
Chads aren't bad guys. Stacies are inherently cunts to everybody except the person they want to fuck and take advantage of.
>>
>>24998904
Exactly.

Blame the beta bux more for being the final cog that lets the system operate.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.