[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting prescribed meds for anxiety tomorrow. What do I say to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1444084208992.gif (1 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1444084208992.gif
1 MB, 500x333
Getting prescribed meds for anxiety tomorrow. What do I say to get prescribed xanax or kpin?
>>
Bump cdruzyzj fund
>>
that you've been having panic attacks, and you think you need to be medicated

dont over explain it, or try to debate other solutions with your doctor - say you've had it your whole life and you need serious attention
>>
klonopin if you're a real nigger. Xanax if you're a real negro.
>>
>>24998012
they are not going to give you a benzo right away.

plenty of SSRI and antidepressents have anti anxiety effect and they will omst likely give you them first to try.

i would not expect to get a benzo rx for atleast af few months.
>>
There's been threads about this. The consensus was that long term ADs do more harm than good.
>>
>>24999244

Don't you pop SSRIs and Benzos like candy or something like that?
>>
>>24999244
any advice on how to get stimulants if you're neet and on bux?
>>
>>24999300
yes.

My p-doc tried many drugs with me before he even prescribed a small dose of kpin, and then several months later of saying its not working before i got xanax footballs, then eventrully bars.

its easier to get etizolam or clonzolam if you are in Canada tbqh
>>
>>24999362
legal methods
>get a doctor to think you have add or adhd
downsides, pharm stims SUCK DICK. adderall is gay and so its ritline and vyanese.
you can get RC stims, like ethylphendirate or 4fm
>illegal
i get my meth from a biker gang in quebec who ship them to me. not pure meth, but a mixture of amp and meth 40/60
>>
Kpin Kpin Kpin or the 3mg xannys not the SSRI's
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.