[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
Tell me why anybody on the "LGBTQ" spectrum don't deserve auschwitz.

>Pro tip: you cant
>>
They didn't choose to be born with fucked up brains.
>>
>>24998002

>thinking anyone deserves to be gassed to death based on identify

too edgy 4 me
>>
L, G, and B aren't inherently bad
The T can all die though
>>
>>24998071
>Half of /b/ , /pol/ , and some of /r9k/ want the same to jews
your point senpai?
>>
>>24998219
>falling for memes
it's nearly 2016 senpai
>>
>>24998002

>I get mad about things other people do that don't affect me
>instead of ignoring what these people do, I go out of my way to get mad at them

No better than the SJWs desu
>>
>>24998219
>Implying /pol/ would actually kill the jews and do exactly what the Jewish Commie Propogandists would want them do do

Also, LGBTQ has the highest suicide rates plus they can't repopulate, it will happen naturally.
>>
>>24998390
>homosexuals cant reproduce
>homosexuals host large faggot parades in the middle of the damn street, making me late for work
>>
>Thinking it's okay to send anyone to that place
>Thinking it's funny to make this a meme
Wow if I had the amount of edge you had I would be cutting myself. I'm sorry you're an autist senpai.
>>
>>24998469
Not fast enough.
>implying /pol/ actually would
Your right, I could only see /b/ doing that.
>>
File: 5902097656902.jpg (37 KB, 575x360) Image search: [Google]
5902097656902.jpg
37 KB, 575x360
>>24998002
Cause we have retardation to gaz first
>>
>>24998512
>Thinking the only reason people are born is to reproduce
>Disregarding the fact that their are sterile men, and women that can't reproduce
>Sounding autistic
Wow good job senpai.
>>
>>24998002
Some homosexuals are nice.
Flamers are worthless.
Dykes are edgy.
Whatever the fuck else can go die.
>>
>>24998002

gays were sent to concentration camps you ignorant nigger
>>
>>24998581
Biologically, that is our purpose. To make more of us.
>>
>>24998558
It would only not be fast enough unless the science of lab based child birth became easily accessible to the mainstream population.

Homosexuality prospered because people who were homosexual had to have a wife and kids or face severe social punishment, but this can easily be reversed with the time we have left.
>>
>>24998469
This.
/pol/ would just have 17 HABBENNING threads at the same time.
>>
>>24998621
They were, but why don't we restart it just for gays?
>>
File: fec.jpg (22 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
fec.jpg
22 KB, 600x400
>>24998621
This.If you're going to b8 at least be historically accurate you autist.
>>
>>24998632

What biological purpose does gaybashing on 4chan serve?
>>
>>24998002
Nobody deserves Auschwitz senpai.
>>
>>24998632
There's over 7 billion people on this earth. Do you really think we need more? We're over populated as it is.
>>
>>24998704

getting you the fuck back to your containment board so you stop shitting up my board with 9000 gayshill threads a day

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>24998740
I love how >>24998704 asked you a logical question and you simply started to insult them.
>Fucking kek
>>
>>24998781
>thats another anon
>>
>>24998632
You seem to be confused. A purpose cannot be biological. Biology is Science and shares its (defined)purpose, but in the the world of biology, there are no defined purposes.
>>
>>24998002
If they stay away from children, and don't push their agenda. Then what does gender dysphoria and fags have to hurt a society?

They do need to be silenced, that is a given. But killed, no. If it isn't acceptable to be gay, but it is tolerated, then it would be fine.

Kind of like weed, not accepted, but tolerated within reason.
>>
>>24998891
>waste of space
>waste of food and water
>waste of their parent's time
Generally, they waste valuable things that are needed for normal human life.
>>
>>24998960
Well at least somebody got something right ITT
>>
Anyone in the original "LGBT" is okay, any other bullshit beyond that point like pansexual and gray sexual can fuck off.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.