[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After posting the thread about if this girl from work liked me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
After posting the thread about if this girl from work liked me, pic related, I asked her out today. It sort of went like this:

>Hey what's up - me
>Not much just wanna go home - her
>Same, hey when's your day off?
>Thursday, you?
>Mine too, we should hang out or something
>Yeah, sounds cool

Then I leave to do something else, when I was saying bye and getting ready to leave she did that high five + fist bump thing and said "see you tomorrow."

What do I do now, where do we go. Help an autist out.
>>
Bumpity bump help please.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 720x1280
>>24997815
Take her to a reasonably nice restaurant and just talk to her. Sounds like you guys already talk at work, shouldn't be hard. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>24997815
Don't fucking take her to a restaurant. Boring asf. Mate, I want you to torrent Models by Mark Manson and ingest all of it. I'm being fucking serious, it's not some gimmicky PUA bullshit. Make sure she doesn't bring a friend with her, because that is not a date. You should do something during the night time to set the atmosphere. Perhaps have a night picnic, pack some mean ass sandwiches, snacks, and perhaps some alcohol/weed. Gaze at the stars and escalate with the kino.
>>
>>24997815
saw that thread, good job op. if she gave you a high five + fistbump theres a good chance she browses here.

personal experience with first date:
you must atleast hug here, do not side hug or you will be friendzoned.
pay for everything, dont be a cheapfag
do the driving
at the end of the night have something planned to invite her to next time (EX: hey i was wondering if you wanted to go see the new starwars movie next week)
be yourself and have fun, she already likes you for you
>>
>>24998658
What's a nice restaurant? Does Chili's sound good? What do i talk about. I'm afraid to autism out.

>>24998871
I'll torrent it, thanks. We're both under 21, can't drink, maybe smoke weed but IDK where to get it, only used it at parties when people offer.

>>24998938
I REALLY don't think she browses here. I can hug her, already have. I will ofc pay for eveyrthing, she doesn't have a car, so yeah I'll do driving.

Star Wars sounds good. Damn thanks.

The only thing I'm unsure how to do is being myself, like, what do i even talk about or what. I'm so autism.
>>
>>24999839
Chili's is good. Talk about whatever you normally talk about. Center the conversation on her though, it will make her feel good
>>
Congrats on making it happen.
>>
>>24999839
id stay away from work/politics. anything else should be fine. family, christmas plans, past, present, future plans, music/movie interest.

if you hug her sounds like kinda close for a coworker. youre probably further with her than you realize. with that said she may be expecting a big kiss <3. agree with chilis is good, not to cheap/not to expinsive. whats the plan for haning out?
>>
>>25000427
What if I don't go to a restaurant? Maybe bowling or something like that? IDK.

But yeah good topics, I'm just afraid.

No plan yet, that's why I'm asking cause I've never dated or hung out with someone like that.
>>
>>25000709
Bowling is good. Star wars follow up is good. If you go to Chili's, don't dress up like a mook. Good luck anon, updates please.
>>
>>25000833
Not very good at bowling though, just average. Maybe not such a good idea. What are alternatives to bowling and restaurant?

How to dress? I'll buy clothes if needed.
>>
OP, We're about the same age so I have some advice:

I think dinner is fine, but I wouldn't go to chilis. Try to find something that's local but rated pretty highly online that'll make you seem more cultured. It's also cool to have something to come after dinner, like a walk along a scenic water way nearby... Not sure if your town has a river front area but if there is there's bound to be a restaurant nearby so you guys can just eat and then go for a stroll. Regarding conversation, make it centered around her but don't be afraid to challenge her a bit if it's going well ya feel me? Women like guys who make them think in my experience.
>>
>>25000709
just personal opinion, would not play more than one game in bowling, it is a long game and while fun the first time may become tedious the second game. maybe pick an ally with a good arcade.
have fun with competition, accuse her of cheating while attempting to cheat, insult her technique while doing grannyrolls. tell her you get a kiss on the lips if you win.
>>
>>25000921
you dont have to be good at bowling. my first date with my wife was at an ice skatting rink, it was my first time. she did circles around me while i spent half the time on the floor and the other half holding onto the rail
>>
>>25000921
Skill at bowling doesn't matter as long as you can get it to the end without lane bumpers. You're there to hang out, doesn't matter if you win or not.

I am not the person to ask about clothes desu. Wear a clean, non-formal shirt and some jeans.
>>
>>24999839
go out for dinner, Chili's is fine if you're 19 or under, definitely take her back to watch a movie, kiss her don't fuck her, don't watch star wars she'll watch whatever you put on but at least try to make it semi-enjoyable for her. I torture all the girls I take home by making them watch Drive and then Road House and then Slacker and no one should ever go that hard.
>>
>>25001227
Yeah I'm 20, she's 19. Take her back? You mean to the house? I don't think I should do that in the first "date."

>>25001178
What's a non-formal shirt look like.

Thanks everyone ;-;
>>
>>25001671
not to fuck son. Ask her if she want's to grab a bite to eat and then watch a movie at your house or something. Its what the kids do these days.
>>
>>25001671
IDK desu anon. Something checked or with stripes.
>>
>>25001704
Yeah I know you don't mean to fuck, I just think it might be weird to take her to my house. I don't live by myself.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.