[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/feels/ >decide to start drawing >been two weeks now and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1450076644323.jpg (161 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450076644323.jpg
161 KB, 1280x720
/feels/

>decide to start drawing
>been two weeks now and minimal improvement
>know that it takes years to get good enough to draw at a decent quality
>take a break and go to /ic/
>find someone who draws at the quality I'd like to one day
>check their deviantart
>go to the last page
>they've been posting on their da for 6 years
>start thinking about how well I would be able to draw if I started three years ago when I first became NEET
>start thinking about how much spare time I've wasted
>I'm about at the end of my NEETdom
>going to have to get a job
>going to have to start rationing my spare time
>it's going to take me even longer to get better

I'm not going to stop, I'm just disappointed in myself.
>>
You should probably go to amazon and buy a helium tank and a mask. Breathe in the helium to get a euphoric high which will not only change your outlook on life like psychedelics such as LSD and psylocibin but will also give you an exhilarating high which will serve as a brief repose from your problems!
>>
File: 1446085325311.png (178 KB, 264x383) Image search: [Google]
1446085325311.png
178 KB, 264x383
>>24997780
Thanks, I'll remember that!
>>
>>24997828
I started drawing too. I bet you're already doing better than I am
>>
>>24997719
>>24997828
FUCK OFF U CUNT
AHHHHHHOIOAIHEW;OIHA;IE;OAWINEO;IG;AOIWREGAOIWHREGOIHOIHRGOERGHDEGL;LKSD;FGBSHKRTHO;IAEHOIRGHOI;SEROHIHOIA;GAOI;WREGAOWEI;RGIOIOIOIOHIOIHOAHR;OIGHA;OIWERG;IOAWERHOGIHA;WOIEHGOAIPWERHTIOGW3Y4P98TYWP9384Y8T5QW349Y8TG9AW4HETGIO;WE4 OAIWT;J A;GIOEWRHGSA;IOETH3EYIKJN4A;4YJHIO;HA3W4YHOIA34HYTOIAHS;W34YH;OIE4HTYO;IA4RGEROIGHNAE;OIRG;OSIEHNRGIO;NAWER;OGJNNNNJ;L;;;;;ERIGSEPORIGNOISERNGPSOIERNOIGAIOWT4P34T83P49TJ8PERIJHPHIGOOERFGSEJ0RGJHSIO0EROHIGOSIERHISEROOIRSEJHSEOIRHJI[SERJHIJSER;OPHJSER[OJHPSEOROPJHSEPRHJPSERH

FUCKING NIGGER SHITS FUCK
>>
>>24999196
>>/b/ack to where you belong
>>
iktf OP

>want to be a good musician
>spend all my life thinking "i'll do it later"
>some of my friends are now getting signed to labels

why did i have to be the one to be a failure
>>
>>24997719
This comment is going to be really faggoty, but I have some legit advice if you're really serious about drawing.

-Try finding tutorials for your drawing method and style (traditional,digital,conceptart,illustration,character,environnement,animes) of artists you love.

-Draw still lifes and studies. Study a picture you like and by trying to re-draw it, you will learn what exactly makes it look good. Don't say it's your original work though, cuz' that's fucking cheap. This is especially helpful in the beginning.

-Join the artistic community. Join groups that are centered towards the advancement of artistic skills. Ask for critics of your work even though sometimes it can hurt you a little.

-Don't give up! Some great artists started their career later in life, passion should drive you to become better. Do art because you love it.

-Draw all the time. And if your artstyle is more centered towards concepts/illustrations, I can recommend you some good tutorials or sites. I know nothing about anime though.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.