[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'll never find the perfect dom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (769 KB, 1093x618) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
769 KB, 1093x618
>tfw you'll never find the perfect dom
>>
Actually I have. Yesterday.
>>
>>24997614
Just fucking pay one already.
www.eros.com has a decent selection. They're expensive, usually like $300/hour, but save up and go pay a woman to kick you in the balls and piss in your mouth. Just a heads up though, they're pictures are sometimes about as honest as an OKCupid profile. I did a session with one mistress who had high-quality, professional glamour shots... show up and she was kind of chunky and not that appealing. But I've also had a 10/10 mistress sit on my face and make me lick her ass, so it's good.

Can also try backpage.com, they've got a dom & fetish section. The women aren't as high quality but some of them are cheaper.

Oh, and for mixed wrestling sessions try wb270.com

There. You can find the perfect dom as long as you live near a major city (or can fly to one) and have $$$

If not, it's actually not that hard to talk a woman into kicking you in the nuts. Try it next time you have a girlfriend, most women aren't into it but that doesn't mean they won't do it anyway if you want
>>
>>24997639
Elaborate on that, sempai.
>>
>>24997614
Women can't dom for shit, and even if they could their anatomy/sexual role just doesn't make it very convincing.
>>
>>24997795
Damn son you're a pro
>>
>>24997795
what if they are not your gf, would they still do it?
>>
>>24998123
I don't know man, some women like abuse, and not done to them
>>
>>24998123
Wrong on all counts.

Have you ever seen good femdom videos?
>>
File: muh 11.jpg (62 KB, 438x583) Image search: [Google]
muh 11.jpg
62 KB, 438x583
>"Oh anon, its so cute!"
>>
>>24997614
I'm already intimidated by women why would I want that.
>>
>>24998514
It feels nice
>>
>>24998514
Because it's a situation where you're supposed to be intimidated.
>>
>>24998162
I... have no idea. I mean maybe? If you hook up with a girl ask her to punch you in the nuts see what happens.
If she says no, try raping her. If you're lucky she's got a tazer
>>
>>24998389
>good femdom videos
90% are shit. Most of them are the guy letting himself get dommed... which makes it not domming at all. It's kind of a shame, I don't want to see some guy begging to lick a girls ass and thanking her for it, I want to see a group of women beat his ass until he's too scared not to toss her salad. Then rape him with strapons while he begs them to stop. Instead almost every pegging video out there is obviously consensual.
>>
>>24997614
Women are naturally masochist and sub. I don't understand this legit omega-status fetish.
>>
Nice lap
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.