[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I find and how do I approach shit tier women? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_0202.jpg (895 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0202.jpg
895 KB, 2048x1536
Where do I find and how do I approach shit tier women? I don't care if she's 600lbs and listens to coldplay. I'm tired of being alone and I'm going to do something about it god dammnit.
>>
File: 1439909047699.jpg (180 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1439909047699.jpg
180 KB, 600x600
okcupid, literally a cesspool whales and ugly women. however, practically every female on that site is incredibly picky/snobby.
>>
>>24997582

Im pretty shit tier, hi.
>>
>>24997582
two on the right would be 8+ if they lost weight
>>
>>24997734
Want to chat?
>>
>>24997887

You mean awkwardly add each other on some messaging service. Say a few words... then sit there in absolutely cringe inducing silence?

Totally!
>>
>>24997940
Kik? Skype?

Pick your poison.
>>
>>24998011

I was totally kidding. Talking to people is hard. Ill play league any day though!
>>
Another undesirable girl that is interested in playing LoL or 2007scape.

I'm gold 2 level trash on LoL and level 5 on Runescape. Looking for someone who doesn't expect too much and isn't a bully. I of course am the same.
>>
Or DOTA2 .. thats pretty fun as well
>>
This thread is a start to a beautiful catfish relationship
>>
>>24997734
>>24997940
>>24998140
>>24998198
You are girls, and unless you are extremely ugly in the face or are fat. You cannot be undesirable.

Post pictures because I guarantee you are not ugly.
>>
File: aQt9L1i.jpg (380 KB, 2732x2012) Image search: [Google]
aQt9L1i.jpg
380 KB, 2732x2012
Could you get a boner for pic related OP?
>>
Currently in a relationship with two though we've all known each other online since we were kids pretty much.
>>
The core problem with the majority of you virgins is you don't leave the house, try that first then go from there before you worry about how 'ugly' you are.
>>
>>24998683
Why leave the house when there is no possibility of your appearance attracting anyone.

>10/10 logic
>muh maybe I'll be more attractive outside
>>
>>24998683
>attend college
>run a lot of errands
>have a job with admitted not a lot of women but there are some
>lift weights
>take care of my appearance
>bathe daily

>no gf
Fuck you and your normie privilege
>>
>>24998915
I'm an ugly fuckingling and I still managed to lose my virginity, the problem isn't appearance but more social anxiety which can't be fixed sitting on whine9k all day

>>24998968
>NEET
>Bum around with druggies
>don't take care of my apperance
>Fat / Manlet

Just find a Chad with a moral agenda, get drunk and admit you're a lonely virgin. Heaps of Chad's out there will sympathize but they will mostly try to get you with lower tier girls.
>>
>>24999103
I don't have any anxiety I just don't care enough to want to form a relationship with people.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.