[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vacation Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: baby-deer.jpg (363 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
baby-deer.jpg
363 KB, 1920x1200
>Be me.
>Vacation with my dad.
>Going from Cincy to DC.
>Driving for a while on long windy mountain roads.
>Shits gettin boring.
>Oh wait, whats that?
>A baby deer!
>The cutest motherfucker is crossing the street.
>We slow down to let the lil guy pass.
>No other cars, so no worries. He's safely across.
>Oh holy shit, he's adorable. We cant take our eyes off him. The most interesting thing we've seen in hours.
>I glance back towards the front if the car for a second.
>A second too late.
>"LOOK OUT!"
>Too late.
>We hit his brother.
And that's how you start a shitty vacation.

Please, share your vacation stories too.
>>
Bump for fun story time.
>>
>Invited to go with my friend and his family on a beach tour
>End up spending time with his aunt and kind of hitting it off
>While everyone went inside a Ripley's Believe it or Not museum, she ducked out saying she had a headache and buzzed me to join her
>Blew me in her car in time to join everyone at the exit

I kind of wanted to see the museum though.
>>
>>24998265
I think that's sorta worth missing the museum. Is the aunt a qt? And did your friend ever find out? Did he believe it, or not?
>>
>>24998376
Well it wasn't the only time we fooled around during the vacation so part of me wonders if I could have seen the museum and still gotten action later anyway. She was attractive though yeah, little older and kind thick but not fat. Great tits. I have no idea if my friend ever found out though he'd probably punch my teeth out if he did.
>>
>>24998530
Did you get any more than a blowie?
>>
>>24998815
Oh yeah we fucked a few times. Twice in a hotel, once in her car on a ferry, and once outside at one of the lighthouses. She was pretty horny and once I was on the same page she acted really provocative. I'm honestly surprised we didn't get caught especially the last time. At least I don't think we got caught, if anyone knew I never found out.
>>
Cmon, anyone else got some stories?
>>
One more bump please. I would like some storytime.
>>
File: So cozy.gif (651 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
So cozy.gif
651 KB, 500x373
>be 8 years old
>family was always big that in summer we would camp for a month all around the U.S.
>this summer we go to north carolina, and hike to a spot with natural waterfalls, and a swimming pit. known to be a decent tourist spot
>3 mile hike later we get there and there not too many people, it's really pretty
>time to eat lunch, mom pulls out pb&j, my favorite
> leaning on side of a big rock and watching this guy trying to climb this 15 foot waterfall with his daughter watching below
>I touched it earlier and noticed there was a lot of slippery algae, think he better be careful
>he gets 12 feet up and slips and falls directly on his head. head cracks wide open
>the daughter starts screaming uncontrollably and breaks down
>I walk over and see his brains on the rocks
>parents pull me back
>the mom comes back from the bathroom which is a little ways up
>she starts screaming and breaks down
>I just went back to eating my pb&j while my mom consoled the daughter and mom

>TL;DR I saw a guy die ten feet in front of me
>>
>>25001329
I almost fucked myself jumping off a waterfall in costa rica
slipped as I took off and barely made it far enough to clear the rocks, my brother told me my ass I cleared it by millimeters. It was probably only like an 8 or 9 foot jump and I think I would have survived, but probably paralyzed or something

I've been a pussy ass nigga ever since
>>
File: boulder.jpg (130 KB, 736x1113) Image search: [Google]
boulder.jpg
130 KB, 736x1113
>>25001731
Yeah they can be slippery as hell.

I got another one that happened when i was 15

>this time where camping west coast
>go to oregon shore, they have these big ass boulders that are a few hundred feet high, more like mini mountains.
>coming from florida i never get to rock climb
>Parents walk down one way on the beach and i go the opposite direction to one of the boulders
>start climbing, it's pretty steep, so take it slow. Eventually make it to the top and parents are yelling for me
> they see me and tell me to get down, we have to go
> Uh-oh, realize I can't really get down, it's too steep going back down, and can't see where to place my feet
> Parents freaking out, tell me to find a way down
> make my way down a little bit, but the only way to make it across safely, is to jump this crevice onto another part of the boulder below.
>imagine pic related but without the rock in the middle and jumping from right to left
>If i don't make it I'll fall into spiked rocks and huge surf below and die
>parents tell me not to do it, theyre calling the coast guard to rescue me
>now a crowd starts to form because my moms crying and my dads screaming at me
>no way im getting hellicoptered out like a pussy with all these people watching, i'd rather die.
>go for the jump with all my might, literally feel time go in slow mo, hear my mom screaming. Make the jump pretty easy
>when i get down my dad beats the shit out of me in front of everyone, and my mom acually peed a little from being so scared
>my punishment was i couldn't talk or eat for a day, and no one could acknowledge me, because i had to pretend to be dead so i know what it would be like.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.