[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is having a big penis a problem with female? It is literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1450115799730.jpg (193 KB, 761x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450115799730.jpg
193 KB, 761x1000
Is having a big penis a problem with female? It is literally turn off? What's the perfect penis size?
>>
>Is having a big penis a problem with female?
Depends. If she's a massive whore like most roasties are, it's not a problem at all. If she's a virgin, it might be a problem.
>What's the perfect penis size?
7"x6"
>>
>>24997543

I think virgins are turned off by large penis size unless they're drunk or hoes

I feel bad for 6 inchers
>>
>>24997497
If its too big, yes. Don't bother asking women whats the perfect size, they have no idea. I know a girl who said she would love to have 9 inch cock for life, but when I asked her to show me 9 inches with her hands, she couldn't do it. And trust me, this girl has been around.

Perfect penis size for typical girls honestly ranges from 6-7.5. Larger is good for maybe a one time thing, and for size queens. Everyone else would like to enjoy sex without feeling like their stomach is being pushed in.
>>
>>24997716

Does that make guys less likely to get cuked if they have a big dick
>>
I rock just under 7", probably 5.5"-6" girth and I've been told it was uncomfortable before. I've also fucked complete whores who would take another 3" if I had it to give.
It's really in personal preference. my gf says she's had bigger than me (and much smaller), but wouldn't mind if I was a bit smaller.
>>
File: browser_history.jpg (138 KB, 693x720) Image search: [Google]
browser_history.jpg
138 KB, 693x720
Choose one to be your bf, femanons

>6'4 guy with 3 inch pencil dick
>5'1 guy with thick 8 inch dick

Assume they are equal in every way other than height/dick size
>>
Had some troubles with my gf in high school because I was too big. Led to some relationship problems and infidelity.

Unless you're like a monster dong though, like above 9 inches, or if her body is really small, then it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>tfw no 14 inch donkey dick

No point in going on.
>>
File: d52.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
d52.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
>>24997497
>Is having a big penis a problem with female? It is literally turn off?

How stupid are you to ask such a question? sounds like you are trying to fish for compliments and then later on will say something bullshit like you're 9x6 for the attention and validation.
>>
>>24997917
Yes...because they will have a harder time finding a steady relationship.
>>
Asked a femanon friend to tell the truth about this.

She said the best way she could describe it was like pussy tightness.

Basically a nice size cock feels like a nicely tight pussy. To big and it would be like trying to fuck an impossibley tight pussy, it just wouldn't feel good and probably hurt. A really small cock would be like a massive wide roasty.

So most guys need not worry, girls can't tell the exact size, just like we can't tell the exact tightness
>>
>>24998191

I'm not fishing for compliments you dumbfuck

I'm just curious

>>24998660

Tbh like this anon said ->>>24997716 I don't think they know shit and the average 5inch dicklet always claims they're 7
>>
>>24999078
>I'm just curious

This board is for 18+, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>24999078
post pix of dik
>>
File: 1427340629733.jpg (64 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1427340629733.jpg
64 KB, 300x300
>Have big floppy dick
>It's ugly
>Too much foreskin
>Huge balls make it look small unless I'm comparing it with something else in the pic
>Also fat and hairy

I just want an aesthetic dick
>>
>>24997497
girls don't care at all.

well, as long as its above 4 you should be fine.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.