[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's finally happened. I'm a 40 year old virgin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1450125611838.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450125611838.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
I don't know what it is about me that women find so unappealing. I always try my best to respect women no matter what, let them know that I see how strong they are, and let them know that I value them as people. I always try to let them speak and never talk over them. I've been working on things like not mansplaining ever since I knew it was a problem and I always try to make women feel safe.
Somehow though, I just never met the right woman and I don't know what to do. I've only ever had one girlfriend but we never got physical. It was an open relationship and she had a lot of suitors.
I'm in tears right now. I'm not worried about something silly like my "masculinity." I'm one of the least masculine men you can find anywhere. I just wish I could be with a woman.
I know it's wrong for me to write this. I don't want to sound entitled and if you knew me in real life then you'd know that I don't act entitled. I make absolute sure that there's nothing I'm doing which could make a woman feel like I'm expecting sex or like I see her as a sexual object.
I know I'm not entitled to sex but I still want it. How could there not be ONE woman who I have this connection with? I've been reading Dr. Nerdlove for years and I've been trying my best to be respectful, natural, and not "rock the boat." I'm just so sad and lonely.
I'm gonna spend my whole 40th birthday crying.
>>
>>24997195
>virgin
but only women can be virgin
-.- baka wizar
>>
If this is true I'm sorry it had to happen to you. Happy birthday though!
>>
tl:dr
If it means that much to you just rent a hooker. Its only 200-300 bucks
>>
Post proof with timestamp. Surely, you have an ID, passport or driver's license.
>>
MY LIEGE
Teach me your ways
>>
troll thread
>I've only ever had one girlfriend but we never got physical. It was an open relationship and she had a lot of suitors.
too far desu try again later
>>
File: o-043.jpg (76 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
o-043.jpg
76 KB, 800x600
>>24997195

You still have us, senpai ~
>>
>>24997195
Brilliant. Now you're just like the guy from the movie. This means you are guaranteed pussy, if you tell women.

Not an actual relationship. Just pussy. And only the once. Because then your virginity will be gone and she'll tell everyone and laugh about it.
>>
You can't be too nice off the bat, friend. It will take practice but you can learn to be assertive and act less interested in a woman than you are. I made that mistake through my teen years and lost a lot of opportunities. Nietzsche had a great quote involving women's attraction to men: (paraphrase) "what does a woman hate most? A weak magnet, because I am attracted to you but you are not strong enough to pull me to you"
>>
>>24997195
>I always try my best to respect women no matter what, let them know that I see how strong they are, and let them know that I value them as people. I always try to let them speak and never talk over them. I've been working on things like not mansplaining ever since I knew it was a problem and I always try to make women feel safe.
This has to be b8. If not, you're literally doing the opposite of what women want you to do.
>>
>>24987839
Calling bullshit need timestamp or ID. If so then get a hooker.
>>
>I always try my best to respect women no matter what, let them know that I see how strong they are, and let them know that I value them as people. I always try to let them speak and never talk over them

you felt at the meme fampai, they say they want to, but they want the oposite of that, just are fucking bitches
>>
isn't this from reddit?????
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>respect women
>I see how strong they are
>I value them as people
>never talk over them
>not mansplainin
>try to make women feel safe
>It was an open relationship and she had a lot of suitors.
>>
>>24997195
>not "rock the boat."
People always tell you not to rock the boat. But the only way you get anywhere in life is to rock the fuck out of that boat, flip it over and completely wreck its shit.

It's not about hard work, or even good work. It's about getting noticed.
>>
>>24997195
This a repost. How did the robot not block this shit?
>>
>>24997195
I am sorry OP.
Here is a vocaroo just for you though
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zi4C2oLKJI
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/SRSMen/comments/3oc2xj/its_finally_happened_im_a_40_year_old_virgin/
>>
File: 1443460667668.jpg (20 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
1443460667668.jpg
20 KB, 500x342
>>24997603
gg anon
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.