[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you under the effects of any drug? What are you listening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1441392283118.png (240 KB, 359x308) Image search: [Google]
1441392283118.png
240 KB, 359x308
Are you under the effects of any drug?
What are you listening to?
>Yes, smoked weed
>King Crimson - Discipline album
>>
>>24997160
>No
>No
why do you keep reading me,stop right now or i..
>>
If alcohol counts, yes.

Like Lions Do - Right Away, Great Captain!
>>
Not on anything now, but I'm going to take 600mg of DXM in an hour or two. Only ever done 300mg so this should be a good fucking time

Listening to nothing at the moment
>>
>>24997160
>klonopin
>deathgrips

pretty comfy tbqh fampai
>>
>>24997160

>20 mg of adderall
>Not listening to anything
>>
No, unfortunately.

Elf Power - When the Red King Comes
>>
1 - No
2 - Queen, Live Killers album.
>>
File: 1383851029126.gif (37 KB, 601x388) Image search: [Google]
1383851029126.gif
37 KB, 601x388
>LSD
>Giuseppe Giordani - Caro Mio Bene
>>
File: 41St6S0AicL._SY300_.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
41St6S0AicL._SY300_.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>24997160

>some beer

>listening to be persecuted.
>>
>>24997160
> nothing ATM family
> deeper - xzibit
>>
Im drunk but not listening to anything. Planning to find some dark electronic music tonight though.
>>
just did my nightly heroin shot 2 hours ago #nodsquad

theres actually a lot more junkies on here than I thought
>>
Op here, heartbeat just started playing, i'm at the highest point...if only i had a beer.
My eyelids are closing, good night robots
>>
File: 1448722489769.jpg (256 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448722489769.jpg
256 KB, 1280x720
>no, sadly
>Grimes - Art Angels
10/10 waifu-core desu familly
>>
>>24997160
>druggies listening to 'Discipline' by Robert Fripp who's never done drugs who actually fucking wanted to call that incarnation of KC itself Discipline

The irony.
>>
Ambien
Weezer
>>
>>24997160
Been puffing wax out of a mouth fedora all night long.
No music, just crickets and the sounds of the highway at night in the distance. Sleeping in a tent, tonight, just because. Of course, I still have tech on me, but I'll be retiring shortly.
>>
Not right now, been smoking all week and had a few cones this morning but I'm taking a break to let my dick recover (stoned faps are the best).
>>
>>24997160
I have plans to leave the midwest for a week in the summer and see the ocean for the first time in my life. I think I'm going to trip acid on the east coast.

What album should I listen to? I was thinking Floral Shoppe despite it being /meme/ tier, but now I'm thinking maybe I should do it to an old favorite, like Say Anything's Is a Real Boy, or a recent one like Tiny Moving Part's Couch album.
>>
>>24997874
>implying you have to agree with an artist on everything to appreciate their music
That's like saying somebody who has never taken drugs isn't allowed to like Pink Floyd
>>
>>24997874
lol what does Robert Fripp (peace be upon that crafty gentleman) not doing drugs have to do anything. Stop trying to be edgy
>>
Yes. Marijuana.
White Iverson - Post Malone.
>>
>>24997160
I'm on speed listening to general thrash metal megadeth / metallica ect.
>>
>>24998490
>>24998686
I just found the contrast between listening to an album named 'Discipline' and lack of it exhibited by OP particularly distasteful.

Also, Pink Floyd is not prog and there is no reason to bring it up in the same thread as KC. I have always avoided it, knowing that it is druggie music. I just opened a couple of their 'best' songs, and sure enough, as always, my prior knowledge was confirmed -- it is droning sludge. I only heard lacunae, places where there could have been more music but the 'musicians' chose for there to be sparse tinkling.
>>
Heineken & High grade medical herb.
listening to nothing
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.