[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
at what point is sexuality immoral
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: pancakes.jpg (249 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
pancakes.jpg
249 KB, 600x400
srs question plz help
>>
it don't matter nig
>>
>>24997091
kinda does htough. i'm not pedo or anything but pedo is extreme example of immoral sexuality imo desu
>>
when it supersedes reproduction
in other words if you are having bumsex with a man that really has no biological purpose, those desires are useless and you're only doing it because muh feels
>>
>>24997149
so you're like catholic or sumshit? condoms bad babies good
>>
>>24997135
I guess anything other than of age 18 cis man uncut penis cumming inside of age 18 cis woman vagina without condor

anything else is prolly a sin and a crime against humanity
>>
>>24997186
you can wear condoms, you can wank all you'd like, as long as you're doing it to females, that urge in your brain is still healthy and productive.
If you deviate from that however, if you start jerking it to men or animals, things you can never reproduce with, you're just being hedonistic, pleasure for the sake of pleasure, you're being a slave to cum

abortions are the ultimate evil, they're not only unnatural they're anti-natural, they're effectively counter what-you're-supposed-to-be-doing, the point of sex is reproduction, it feels good to make you reproduce, it's okay to have sex and not conceive, but in the end you should be aware that conception is the point of what you're doing, and a woman should never have sex with a man she wouldn't have children with obviously

I'm an atheist, you don't have to be a christian to be able to see the fault in modernity
>>
When you give it value in your life over more constructive activities. Sex is fine to enjoy when it's easily accessible, but don't become a lifeless depressed slump when you're not able to get it.
>>
>>24997532
>but don't become a lifeless depressed slump when you're not able to get it
the entire point of /r9k/ lololololololol
>>
>>24997445
so it's not okay to want your cute guy friend to fuck you and make you feel feminine?

asking for a friend
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.