[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
women hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: B8iAOi0CEAEWwLq.jpg (95 KB, 600x1033) Image search: [Google]
B8iAOi0CEAEWwLq.jpg
95 KB, 600x1033
men > dog shit > women
>>
>>24996716
example 1 men are sluts
example 2 men are sluts
example 3 women are smart and men are cowards who run from responsibility because it hinders their ability to be sluts
example 4 men are sluts
example 5 men are sluts

You can't say men can't be sluts when their nature is to fuck anything and everything they can, at least women don't give it away for free like a slut would
>>
>>24996800
yeah, but the women are all being bitches and liars

and how could the man in example 3 be a coward if he thought she was on the pill?
>>
>>24996988
because the child is born whether he wants it or not, responsibility exist now and all he can think of is running away
>>
>>24996716
I would have agreed with these threads a couple of years ago then I realized women aren't the only problem. the human race as an whole is a dump and it doesn't only apply to women.
>>
>>24997075
if women don't want to be a parent, they can get an abortion or give the child up for adoption.

Men? they have to pay through the nose for the rest of their lives
>>
>>24996800
tits/gtfo
>>
File: hgfhgh.png (77 KB, 1244x660) Image search: [Google]
hgfhgh.png
77 KB, 1244x660
Be sure to post on /whb/, where tor browsing and posting is allowed and recommended.
>>
dogs > men > women

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>24996716
>he prefers dog shit to women
yeah mate this is pretty embarrassing. why are so many of these threads just self deprecating "humor" if you are saying you hate women?
>>
File: jingledog.jpg (39 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
jingledog.jpg
39 KB, 500x397
>>24998745
I agree my brother.
>>
>>24996716
jeez ya know if you got close to any actual women, you'd learn what a crock of shit this is
>>
>>24996716
My cunt boss:
Gets married
Has a kid. Kid has special needs
Divorces husband
Obliterates him in family court, she is happy
Gets a bf, moves in with him
now she's basically got three incomes
Never lets father see kid
Brags and happy at work that ex is her bitch
Father moves to Romania to start new life!
Cunt boss stops getting $
Cunt starts to gets desperate.
Special needs kid is expensive
Cunt flys kid to Romania to try to somehow convince dad to send $$$
Cunt hopes that dad doesn't send back kid.
dad sends back kid.
Cunt now fucking hates all men and treates me like shit all day
>>
>>24999223
Kek. I just picture some poor kid vegetable being shipped back in a plane alone by his dad. Maybe even put him in a shipping crate with padding for his own safety.
>>
Oh hey this women hate thread isn't blowing up.

I guess /r9k/ has finally gotten over their hate of women. Good, I was getting tired of this red-pill bullshit.
>>
>>25000724
Nope m8, its the time between when the pussies go to sleep and REAL NIGGA HOURS. Give it time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.