[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tobacco thread? Currently dipping this. Pretty good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: copestraight.jpg (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
copestraight.jpg
57 KB, 600x600
Tobacco thread? Currently dipping this. Pretty good.
>>
congratulations on being stupid enough to pay for a shitty harmful substance that doesn't even get you intoxicated
>>
>>24996688
You have obviously never had a tobbacco buzz
>>
>>24996688
I bought this can months ago, and its still not empty. I rarely dip.
>>
What's a good dip? I live in the sticks and it's pretty normal around here. Kinda want to try it at least once.
>>
>>24996725
Personally, I love cope straight. You might want to try skoal if its your first time though. I don't like skoal but skoal mint is pretty good. Skoal has a lower nicotine content so your stomach won't get as upset. That being said, I started on copenhagen so it's really up to you.
>>
I tried redman once and even though it's supposed to be weak as shit I nearly threw up. I'm such a god damn pussy.
>>
>>24996779
Adding on to this, chew is pretty sweet too. I love red man gold blend. Tastes like raisins.
>>
Swedish snus master race
>>
>>24996827
You mighta put too much in. Red man is pretty weak but if you put a lot in, youll get a buzz.
>>
>>24996840
I've never tried snus. Whats it like? I've heard its a lot easier on the gums.
>>
Shits hillbilly as fuck pham
>>
>>24996938
It can be. I don't fuck my sheep or my cousin though so I think im in the clear.
>>
>>24996657
Tobacco use is degenerate. It is a vile plant that will harm your body, and distract your mind with addiction.
>>
>>24996953
Keep it up you're gonna have some hillbilly status gums and teeth.
>>
>>24996967
I don't do it often. It's better than smoking tbqh pham. You can brush your teeth, but not your lungs. Still not good for you.
>>
>>24996884
It's fantastic I use white portion snus, which is dry and has less drip and a delayed nicotine hit. It's still rough on your guns, but is not associated with oral cancer, and you don't have to spit which is nice.
>>
>>24996836
red man is delicious.

be sure to be outside as it produces a shitload of spit.
>>
>>24996657
Marlboro Smooth

GOAT smokes
>>
>>24996996
You can just swallow? It doesn't make you sick? I've had to swallow chew spit before. Awful experience.
>>
>>24997000
Nice trips. It really is. Me and a few friends filled up half a mega monster can with spit in about half an hour.
>>
>>24997019
Yep it doesn't irritate my stomach unless I'm really hungry, in which case it causes mild heartburn. White portions produce less drip. They steam pasteurize the tobacco, unlike American dip and chew, which are fermented, so it's a really pure product. I quit smoking and picked this habit up, used to dip as well and prefer snus. You can buy it online, don't do the camel "snus" you see in convenience stores it's nowhere close to the same thing, and that's not just me being pretentious.
>>
>>24996657
>having a cigarette after work
>co-worker asks if I've dipped
>calls me over to his truck
>shows me how
>meh/10 still prefer cancer sticks
His truck was full of gatorade bottles filled with chew spit.
>>
>>24996725
>>24996779
grizzly straight imo is the best bang for your buck. most nicotine and its cheap and tastes pretty good
>>
File: woo.jpg (12 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
woo.jpg
12 KB, 400x300
>>24996836
i dont like chew it's too sweet
>>
>>24997017
see i smoked a marlboro smooth and thought it tasted delicious and then i smoked another and thought "why the fuck did i buy disgusting peppermint smokes"
>>
Absolutely filthy degenerate habit.
>>
>>24997097
I might pick some up then.
>>24997104
I've never been a big fan of smoking desu. With dip, you can do stuff while you have one in. Hands free.
>>
>>24997165
Check out buysnus.com they have specials a lot of the time and there's nothing sketchy involved with your package coming through US customs. If you like mint, I recommend General G3 Mint. It's a strong tobacco flavor with peppermint and surprisingly enough cedar smoke. I emphasize strong tobacco flavor because snus is not very sweet at all, even wintergreen flavors.
>>
>>24997244
I like sweet dip. Cope straight is pretty sweet and thats my favorite.
>>
File: 3630-01.jpg (82 KB, 254x400) Image search: [Google]
3630-01.jpg
82 KB, 254x400
Snus master race reporting in.

God damn, it's addictive :(
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>24997359
Snus master race
>posts camel snus
Pic related general G3 snus from sweden
>>
>>24997407
I know I'm degenerate but I've started snusing somewhat recently. I'd love to expand and try some of the swede stuff.

Where do you recommend getting it from?
>>
>>24996725
Cope straight. Dont take too big of a pinch or you'll throw up, and DO NOT swallow your spit.
>>
>>24997492
Emphasis on do NOT swallow your spit. You WILL puke.
>>
>>24997468
Buysnus.com I recommend starting with minis I started on catch brand spearmint minis and in that tiny little half gram sack there is 4x the nicotine of a camel large.
>>
>>24997538
I was just looking at buysnus.com. Shipping to the US is insane. Buying just two cans and shipping it here would be $40, that's paying $20 per can and I ain't about that life.

Just kill me now, pham. There must be an easier way.
>>
>>24997407
Just got General White Portion and Mint in the States this past year. Also only $2 a tin, compared to the 56 kr or so I had to pay when I was abroad.
>>
>>24997618
I think you can buy it in stores but you might not have a lot to choose from
>>
>>24997618
You have to buy rolls m8 not cans
>>
Just smoked a bowl of dr. pats irish whiskey blend.
I really enjoyed it.
but I want to try some stuff that isn't aromatic.
I live in ozfag land, so 50g tins cost 50$ and it makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>24997669
Where did you find them?
>>
You gotta try beechnut chewing tobacco. It is sweeter than redman and super tasty.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.