[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self Harm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 40313-image.jpg (65 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
40313-image.jpg
65 KB, 600x400
Anybody cut here?

I've been pricking at my hand with a blade the past few days, and it's really starting to freak me out. I haven't drawn blood yet, but... fuck, man, this is a slippery slope.

Anyway, I figured I can't talk to my friends or family about it, so I came here.
>>
Used to. Not really worth it tbqh. It doesn't really accomplish anything besides punishing yourself and there's more constructive ways to do that like dieting exercise or doing a hobby that takes a lot of concentration. I have scars all up my left upper arm and would rather they weren't there
>>
>>24996623
ditto

if you feel the urge to cut, just go for a quick run, it's a lot more satisfying
>>
I'm a germophobe so would worry about an infection. Still it's a pathetic thing to do.
>>
>>24996436
My scars mostly have healed to the point of invisibility, I was actually trying to kill myself too, felt like a good idea at the time y'know? My advice, exercise if you want to cut, get therapy, refuse medication route.
>>
I used to cut myself then i started burning myself, then anorexia, then alcohol and heavy drug abuse. Quit while your ahead anon.
>>
cut yourself and post pictures of the wounds
>>
File: WIN_20151214_22_44_08_Pro.jpg (284 KB, 1600x904) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151214_22_44_08_Pro.jpg
284 KB, 1600x904
>>24996920
Sorry for potato.

Update though: Wrapped the blade in a paper towel, taped it up and threw it away. Then I drank a glass of water and did some pushups.

I feel better now, thanks anons!
>>
File: 1444516522183.jpg (77 KB, 800x554) Image search: [Google]
1444516522183.jpg
77 KB, 800x554
ITT: Attention Whoring
>>
>>24996436
I cut for a little bit, but then I stopped.

I burn myself mostly. That's what I started with. Leaves big ol' fat, red scars.
>>
>>24996436
dumass fuqqboi u no wat i mean fa m?
ya' don' know
>>
I cut my thighs in remembrance of my dead boyfriend.

he was the only man to touch them un scarred and smooth
>>
>>24996436
just kill urself alread phammz
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I do it a little on my leg mostly when I'm drunk and mad
>>
I used to punch myself in the head or bang my head against a wall as a child to the point where my head would bleep.
>>
>>24996436
Yes.

Hold the blade very close to the cutting surface, so that you basically slide your fingers along the skin as you cut; this way there is no risk of cutting to deep. Cutting hygiene is overstated, I think; while I have only ever exposed the fat tissue, never cut through it, I never cared for my cuts (and there were some that took a couple of weeks to more or less heal), and I never had any problems. But the point is, unless you're in the mood and slice with that pleasant abandon, cutting too deep (too wide, really) is ugly. You know; it opens in this indecent way, 'oh shi--'.

>>24996623
>It doesn't really accomplish anything

Wrong.
>>
>>25000099
bleed*

opjppihhioh
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.