[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Michelle Rodriguez didn't get her drivers licence till
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
>Michelle Rodriguez didn't get her drivers licence till she was 23 and only got it for fast and furious

Think she is a autist? She did tell people that nonwhites shouldn't be in superhero movies.
>>
What is the relation between autism and not having a driver's license?
>>
>>24996374
Half of /r9k/ doesn't have a drivers licence
Men without drivers licences can't get GFs
>>
>>24996374
I'm terrified of getting a license. It seems relatively common on wrongplanet for autists. At least compared to neurotypicals.
>>
>>24996395
>Men without drivers licences can't get GFs
I hope you people don't believe this
>>
>>24996374
If she didn't get one because she has a chauffeur to drive her around, or if she lives in a city with decent public transportation, then it's OK.

If she didn't get one because she is scared to drive, then she is a mental abnormal.
>>
>>24996395

homeless punks on meth who jump on train cars for transportation can get gfs. Teenage boys that aren't even old enough to drive legally can get gfs.

stop believing everything you read on this stupid board you gullible twat
>>
>>24996499
>suggesting that not driving doesn't significantly decrease your chances in long-term dating as an adult
>>
>>24996567
But you can still get a GF
>>
>>24996448
sure if they live in a city. If not then sucks to be them
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.