[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw ex who cheated on me randomly comes back in my life,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Das it mane.png (165 KB, 916x652) Image search: [Google]
Das it mane.png
165 KB, 916x652
>tfw ex who cheated on me randomly comes back in my life, asking me to help her pass semester at the last minute
>her GPA went from 2.0 one semester to 3.8 when we were dating (I literally did the work for her)
>we fucked, I took her shopping, out to eat, and she cheated, so I left. Her GPA then went down to 1.9
>now she failed another semester and let me know, as if I should care

Fuck rek'd herself. Fuck polygamous bitches. In other news, what's up, /r9k/?
>>
>>24996216
I salute you brother
now get the fuck out
>gf
>>
Mmm yes, justice boner. Please go further into detail about this bitch that keked you.
>>
>>24996216
>>24996566

yes yes would like to hear more op
>>
File: 1441766923214.png (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1441766923214.png
14 KB, 400x400
Thank you based anon
bloxerooni
>>
alpha as fuck OP. good job for not slithering back to her like most betas here would
>>
>>24996216
you appear to have a shred of self respect and common sense. Leave this place now, and never return.
>>
File: 9750730730673.jpg (28 KB, 479x319) Image search: [Google]
9750730730673.jpg
28 KB, 479x319
>>24996216
Good job.
You should definitely be proud of yourself.
>>
op still isnt that alpha because he did the work for her in the first place. but good job anyway.
>>
Should say I'll do the work make everything even shitter
>>
>>24997649
This.

Still funny though.
>>
You should proceed.
Make her cry.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.