[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you still trust other people? Why do you delude yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1436393998795.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1436393998795.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
Why do you still trust other people? Why do you delude yourself with the illusion of connecting to other people?
>>
I am trustworthy. Naturally means I trust others as well.
>>
>>24996096
What exactly renders you trustworthy, and how does that imply others are as well?
>>
>>24996191
>What exactly renders you trustworthy

High intelligence.

>and how does that imply others are as well?

Well obviously not everyone, it's just that I tend to give people a chance rather than deciding not to trust them from the start.

The more I can tell someone is like me, the more I can trust that person with my ideas, opinions and such.

I appropriate my behavior based on how trustworthy I find someone.
>>
>if you never trust someone they can never let you down
iktf sad senpai
>>
>>24996308
>High intelligence.
I'd think that high intelligence would incline you to genuinely or falsely offer trust in order to benefit yourself or what you believe would be for the greater good, not just for the sake of it.

If I met someone like you (high intelligence, offering trust), I would be inclined not to trust someone like you. High intelligence means you know what to and not to disclose to other people, and how much of that info you can confidently spread.
>>
>>24996514
you'd think that yeah.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.