[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright all memes aside, do people genuinely believe that women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1445104926544.jpg (15 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1445104926544.jpg
15 KB, 249x243
Alright all memes aside, do people genuinely believe that women can be robots.

I mean, I have made the mistake of looking at a fembot feels thread and I saw people talking about boyfriends, friends, etc.]]

I don't know about you guys, but that sounds like a fucking normie to me.

I doubt that they exist. And stop complaining that anons lynch you for being a female. You can literally solve that problem by not attention whoring.

Oh and disregard the opinions of tripfags, they don't really count.
>>
It's impossible for a woman to be a robot.

The only reason they're tolerated is because beta whiteknights think they can acquire sex by standing up for them and communicating with them without attacking them.
>>
Fembots don't exist. Even if you're fucking ugly an ugly guy will still want you.
>>
File: 1450026864652.jpg (451 KB, 4040x626) Image search: [Google]
1450026864652.jpg
451 KB, 4040x626
>>24995771
That's what I think. More and more white knights keep pouring in.

I wish they would go back to tumblr and stop ruining one of the only places where I belong.

Pic related is what's happening.
>>
>>24995771
This is about as true of an answer as you're going to get op. Fem"bots" are either trannies or attention seeking whores.
>>
>>24995657
Women are all equivalent to normalfags.
Women have an entirely different ranking though, since there is no peasant class.

Women can either be
Regular woman:
Equivalent to the average normalfag. Able to get sex and affection with relative ease.
Stacy:
Most attractive of all women. Only valued slightly more than regular women.

That's it.
>>
Those fembot threads are made by fags, trannies, or guys pretending to be girls.
>>
>>24995842
Exactly, they are just bait threads. But I wouldn't be surprised if a roastie or two thought it was an actual thread for them.

And don't get me started on mystery.jpg.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.