[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a fembot who has a crush on me to stop talking to me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: Meenah don't want none of that.gif (377 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
Meenah don't want none of that.gif
377 KB, 500x291
How do I get a fembot who has a crush on me to stop talking to me?
>>
File: 1430889068796.png (82 KB, 428x864) Image search: [Google]
1430889068796.png
82 KB, 428x864
We've had enough of roastie cunts
It's time to make 'em leave

Let's kick their Chad-hopping butts
Back to Arby's
>>
>>24995584
Just be yourself.

Always worked for me.
>>
Had a similar problem, slammed her mom, she dropped me.
>>
>>24995635
But I'm a nice guy, being myself means being friendly with her even when I want to tell her

"Stop trying to push things further with me. I do not like you in that way and I never will. It's not that I'm not attracted to you, it's that you aren't attractive. Goodbye forever. Don't call. Or text. Or try to approach me if you see me in real life. Ever. Thanks."

Hell, if I thought I would never see her again in person I might actually send that just to see what she does.
>>
>>24995584
Tell her to fuck off? It really isn't hard.
>>
>>24995701
Here's what you do:
>hey roastie
Yeah, anon?
>I think your a fat slut but I'm too nice to normally say that
*roastie gets toastie*
Anon, you big jerk!
>Sorry, but I've transcended the need for human relationships. I have because robot, destroyer of feels

And then she'll probably suck your dick because you weren't a pussy for once in your life
>>
File: shrug.jpg (17 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
17 KB, 500x327
Stop talking to her?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.