[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no tuko calling, kanin picking, jeepney driving, manok
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (659 KB, 976x1632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
659 KB, 976x1632
>tfw no tuko calling, kanin picking, jeepney driving, manok chasing, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, duwende stomping, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t filipina gf
>>
Best thread of the day, glad to see it again. How's life OP?
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>24995501
excited for when this reaches a paragraph long desu senpai
>>
How have you not gotten banned yet?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>24996490
Pretty good. Out with my friend eating pho right now
>>
>>24995501
They day you stop doing this will feel weird, so used to seeing these threads now.
>>
>>24995501
what's a baboy?
>>
>>24995501
dat feel ;_;
>>
>>24998374
A boy who's ba.
>>
>>24998167
You're browsing 4chan instead of talking to your friends?
>>
>>24998374
A pig
>>
>>24998374
A bad boy

That's an original comment
>>
>>24998541
Was just checking my thread. I got in a lot of conversation with my friend. Sitting at home reading now.
>>
now that my flip gf broke up with me this thread triggers me
>>
>>24999526
Did he get his green card
>>
File: arianne06.jpg (48 KB, 574x869) Image search: [Google]
arianne06.jpg
48 KB, 574x869
No one ever post filipina qts and it makes me mad in my face.

Guess I'll post one
>>
>>24995501
you did it, you madman
>>
File: 1449549516595.jpg (11 KB, 168x178) Image search: [Google]
1449549516595.jpg
11 KB, 168x178
I reached the bottom of the catalog and panicked when I realized I didn't see this thread.

Thank god though

You posted it again

Thank you
>>
Nice to see the thread up OP. Keep up the good work!
>>
>tfw i almost missed this thread and if the last couple of posters didnt bump it, it would of died

def my new favorite thread on 4chan

keep making it f.am

also op, why dont u go to the philippenes

and what r u studying/how much debt do u have op, u didnt answer me from last time REE

if u dont answer me this time im going to start posting naked oddly hair colored feminists with roastie vaginas, dont make me do it op
>>
>>25002985
Lol, I was actually in bed but I couldn't sleep so I decided to check my thread. Please don't post post feminists with beef curtains ;_;

Anyways, I've been to the Philippines already. I really just want a qtp2t American born Filipina with an appreciation of her culture.

I'm studying CS, and I'm $0 in debt because my parents love me too much and pay for my college education. They even want to pay for my masters, but I don't know if I want to stay in school longer. Feel free to post in my threads anytime!
>>
Makes me happy to see this thread is still up late at night. Gives me comfy dreams.
>>
>>24998167
Have you tried the filo version, which is basically sinigang with long rice noodles?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.