[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have a thread for all of us awkward anons and femanons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: th.jpg (23 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
23 KB, 300x298
Let's have a thread for all of us awkward anons and femanons to try and meet someone. Let's post contacts and hopefully make some people on the board a lot less sad.
>>
I'll post my kik as a throwaway: Sp0kan
>>
Fuck off. Men outnumber women 8 to 1 here. Stop inviting whores so they can bathe in attention. Stop using /r9k/ as a dating website. Stop fucking up this board.
>>
>lets have a soc thread
>femanons
fuck off
>>
>>24995467

The owl understands why this is a bad idea. I'm also a dude.
>>
>>24995429
bro take that shit somewhere else
>>
>>24995467
The ratio isn't any better on the dating sites.

>Stop fucking up this board.
Shitting into an ocean of shit
>>
I like that manga OP.
Good taste,
>>
>>>/normieville/
>>>/soc/
>>
>>24995608

Fugly tumblrized womanlet detected.
>>
I kinda miss r9k being bogeyman for that week, then you could see the true nature of normies trying to "save us", fucking cunts. They sure left quick when they realised that they weren't getting anything out of it. I hate people who pretend to be good.

also this thread is shit
>Shitting into an ocean of shit
It wouldn't be as shit if fags like you weren't making these fucking stupid hur le loser couples fuck off
>>
>>24995467
And those few that lurk get picked off by Chads. They slowly but surely end up in their Skype groups or communities and get passed around like the sluts they are. You know the kind, ear to shoulder length hair, hipster glasses and lowecase ironic usernames.

I know because I've been part of it and fucked 2 myself.
>>
>>24995725

kewl, timestamp or gtfo.
>>
>>24995429
>femanons
You need to fuck off back to /soc/ with that autism.
>>
>>24995744
I'm not a girl you thirty fag. I just happened to be in one of those Skype gaming groups this summer.
>>
File: 1438118366500.jpg (109 KB, 724x844) Image search: [Google]
1438118366500.jpg
109 KB, 724x844
>>24995608
Fuck you dude. We're posters, not mods, so we can't get rid of bad threads. I can sage this post but that doesn't stop somebody else from bumping the thread. At the same time, that doesn't mean we should wallow in garbage. You're choosing to bump this thread. Why? Why choose /b/ or /soc/ or other cancer? This board was brought back for feels and greentext, and I'm fighting for feels and greentext.
>>
>>24995781
love you as well, fimfam.
>>
>>24995725
>get passed around like the sluts they are

this is literally no different then real life. all women are such fucking whores.
>>
>>24996350
Surely there has to be some just lurking around that aren't awful?
>>
>>24996847
Online soc has the lowest quality with the highest standards. It may be your only chance, however, at a shut-in/autist/weeb gf, but in all honesty desu, just make a dating profile and maybe drop a hint if you reaaaallly want to bond over shitposting. Just be ready for 4 and 5/10s. With images on profiles you can quickly sift through whores, sjws, and fatties. Take the concepts of anonymous posting and apply them to online dating because normals will never give enough of a damn to match your profile to an identity and they probably don't communicate with each other about the shameful practice of needing alternative means to acquire a bf (or they're deviant and don't care and are may be worth your time). Good luck.

Sorry tripfriend, those aspiring to be normals should know this and i'm not making a thread about it.
>>
My Kik is Leokasper2

Skype is xxd4rksonicxx66 (made it years ago, ignore the edgy name)

I'm a male looking to speak to anyone, regardless of race, sexuality, gender etc.
>>
File: 1446777608518.jpg (63 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1446777608518.jpg
63 KB, 300x300
*6 I live in Fulton County GA.
>>
>>24997856
6 years old? Are you sure?
>>
File: 1441621796615.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441621796615.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
Someone pls b in Finland
>>
>>24997856
I live in johns creek. Not too far away then.
>>
any of you fags in sweden?
>>
>>24995429
Source for that pic?
>>
>>25000590
Yes of course there are
>>
File: p-pffttt....jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
p-pffttt....jpg
54 KB, 640x480
>>24995429
Central california
>mfw no one else on 4chan lives anywhere near
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.