[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is punk the /r9k/ music genre? >Angry at the world >Hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 17
File: 5041.jpg (79 KB, 584x413) Image search: [Google]
5041.jpg
79 KB, 584x413
Is punk the /r9k/ music genre?

>Angry at the world
>Hate normies and Chads
>Don't want to be a wageslave
>Sarcastic
>>
Blues is /r9k/
>About being lonely
>How girls left them for other men
>Literally about getting keked
>Usually fat older balding men singing and on the instruments
>>
Techno (sounds better, people here are pretty elitist)
Goes on for hours (suits neets lifestyles as they have nothing to do)
Embodies decadence and degeneracy as well as alternative counter cultures.
You can get fucked up to it
Hot girls get down to it
Made mostly nowadays on computers
Is a mature genre
Endless variety, anyone who says it all sounds the same is a stupid dick who has never listened to it
>>
>>24996016
Shut the fuck up techno is meme music
>>
>>24996016
Electronic music is the music of the modern normie. Fuck off.
>>
punks are mostly SJW hipster normie cunts these days though
>>
>>24995295
As someone who grew up in "the scene", I can actually go ahead and burst your bubble.

99.99% of everyone involved from the bands to the fans are just failed normies trying to be fashionable in hopes of having sex with other failed normies.

Probably even worse actually because there's always a "I'm so much more punk than you" pissing contest going on. One girl who sucked my dick a few times broke up with me to be with some other guy just because he had a studded leather jacket and he knew about more obscure bands.
>>
>>24996115
and metalheads like yourself are hipster fashion cunts with no real beliefs.
>>
>>24995295
Punk music is degenerate. It's the music of drug addled mental rejects.
>>
>>24995295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mju8GjgfcLU
>>
probably somewhere between vocaloid and anime themes
>>
>>24996066
>this is normie music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PmUQU8Mk4o
>>
>>24996172
>mental rejects

What?
>>
>>24995295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWJUk65EnQM
>>
No, there are too many mindless chinks on /r9k/. Asians don't understand punk because they're sociopaths that love pop culture. The only jap band I can think of sucks(gism), it's all derivative shit from american/english bands.
>>
>>24996066

hahhahahhahhaha

>>24996038

I listen to punk, classical, hiphop, ambient, many many many styles of electronic music, jazz, triphop, breaks, funk, soul, experimental.

I have yet to meet a 'normie' who didn't look at me in disgust at what I call music.

normie music is whatever gets played on the radio on popular stations at peak times.

Go listen to some hard old school acid techno and realise what a totally uneducated person you are
>>
>>24995295
Punk is being antanogized with prog and I like prog, even if I'm slightly growing out of it.
>>
punk is full of fucking chads. post punk and emo are for cyborg normies

real robot music is music you sit in your room listening to alone.
>>
>>24995295
Fuck threads like this
Music is subjective and it can mean whatever the fuck the listener wants it to mean
fuck everyone on this board for thinking that there is certain types of music that makes people chads/stacies and that makes people robots that's not how it fucking works you dumb fucking shits
techno is not normie music
rap is not nigger music
punk is not edge-lord music
rock is not "wrong generation" music
pop is not stacie music
country is not hick music
it's just fucking music, fuck you if you tell people that certain shit "isn't music"
if it speaks to them, who the fuck are you to deny them that right to enjoy themselves?
>>
>>24996151
there are indeed some fake ass cunts in the metal community, but generally metalheads are very down to earth and accepting of any non fake people. never seen one bully someone IRL, or ostracize anyone who doesn't deserve it
>>
>>24996172
not exactly no, it spawned the whole straight-edge meme who are the vegans of said degeneracy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80CmE7yqNzk

robot anthem desu.
>>
>>24996206

seconded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqMWtVHKJsY&list=PLPN0gicPJTTWdBNhSXFtIuid1KZV6GzLU

normies can't handle the sensory overload.
>>
>>24996285
>non fake people
>some fake ass cunts

building one's entire identity around a meme music genre is pretty fake senpai
>>
>>24996284

'Stop pointing out objective differences in quality!'
'Stop pointing out objective relationships between genre and personality which I don't want to be reminded of out of misguided empathy for the feeble-tasted!'

You are literally the worst kind of person.
>>
>>24996284

This guy knows whats going on
>>
>>24996131

I grew up in a punk scene too and it sounds like the people I was around weren't nearly as fake as these oogles you're talking about.

Actually, they were all a little too real. Lots of them are dead now.
>>
>>24996322

Actually they're the best at sensory overload

Tomorrowland
>>
fuck all this bullshit.

There is ONE robot genre and it's called METAL.

But it's true, that metal is full of chads and chad worship.

But the TRUE metal. POWER METAL. SYMPHONIC METAL. This is TRADITIONAL neckbeard music and if you can't handle it LEAVE THE HALL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhcppysq6MM
>>
>>24996353
He epitomizes NOT knowing what's going on -- and willfully, too. He literally requests of us not to discuss -- quality of music, definition of music, associations between music and social groups. And is self-righteous about it.
>>
>>24996285
Punks around here are pretty down idk where the fuck you're at but punk and metal heads all go to the same shows to get fucked up and fight n shit
>>
File: heyyou.jpg (90 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
heyyou.jpg
90 KB, 512x512
who /lolicore/ here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9yfLKOXSs4
>>
>>24996377
sludge and stoner is the only good type of metal. rest is trash.
>>
>>24996347
Different fucking people vibe to different fucking shit
Literally the only fucking thing that I like is rap because that's just the way I am
I can't change my taste in music and you can't convince me that what I listen to is garbage, and vice versa. I'm not gonna ridicule you for your taste if you don't ridicule me for mine.
Don't be an asshole.
If they aren't bothering you with how superior their music is, don't bother them with how superior yours is.
>>
>>24996425
DUDE WEED LMAO

I think you mean Doom metal faggot
>>
depends on the type of punk

if it's the real shit like fugazi and minor threat then yeah. if it's fashionable punk where you'll see chicks at the show then nah fuck off.
>>
>>24996389
Didn't tell you not to discuss, I told you to not generalize music genres by the little amount of it you have listened too
It would be like me running for president when I've lived in a different country for my whole life
>>
>>24996407
Reporting in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av_nY1814po
Which artist do you favor ?
>>
>>24996464
All punk is degenerate. They advocate a degenerate lifestyle with:

tattoos
piercings
unnatural hair colors
long hair on men
foul language
drinking
smoking
drug use
immodest clothing
>>
>>24996445
>Different fucking people vibe to different fucking shit

Taste is subjective, quality is not.

>I can't change my taste in music and you can't convince me that what I listen to is garbage

True on both counts. But what you listen to is garbage.

>I'm not gonna ridicule you for your taste if you don't ridicule me for mine.

That does not justify not pointing out your taste is bad, simplistic, narrowing your genre horizons, narrowing your knowledge of music theory, and so on.
>>
>>24996115
All the real punks and skins used to beat the shit out of metalheads when I was in high school, maybe you're butthurt about being a little metalhead pussy.
>>
Descendents are pretty r9k imo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CuNj1sPTs0
>>
>>24996389

I think some of your criticisms are legitimate.

But... I think hes got a point about how people label stuff on here. Especially when they have no idea what they are talking about.

Just saying 'x music is normie music' without an explanation is going to illicit this kind of response I reckon because its just so plaintively ignorant.

I think its cool he was actually passionate and tried to write a fleshed out post.
>>
>>24996464
>real shit like fugazi and minor threat

lmfao
>>
>>24996464
I'm sure if minor threat played it would be like 50% girls
>>
>>24996376

Exactly. They can't handle it. Haven't you seen how terrible half that music is and how the people listening to it have no idea how to take drugs.

Doing it wrong.
>>
I've always thought it could be a couple of things

Black metal:
>lyrics about hating normies, solitude, misanthropy
>edgelord aesthetic
>often not performed live at all, just recorded

Industrial (oldschool, not the dancey goth bullshit)
>uses noise, harsh and unappealing to normies
>transgressive lyrics
>creators are often weird ass people, see Throbbing Gristle
>>
>>24996539
How much rap have you listened to?
have you literally only listened to what's popular?
I guarantee if you actually look for things, you would find something you enjoy.
>>
>>24996550
Hope is literally about being a kek for that matter so is I'm The One.

personally I stopped listening to punk (even da real old skull tr00 punxxxorr) when I was like 15. I still listen to crust from time to time but punk pretty much sucks ass and is more or less based around the culture itself than as a musical genre.
>>
Punk shows are heaven for robots. They are normie deterrent and you get all your violence and anger out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGK04S6eazM
>>
>>24996546
All the real skins used to get beat up by gangsters and some punks unless they were mobbing deep when they finally came out of their caves to go to a giig
>>
>>24996284
rap is definitely nigger music tho f a m
>>
>>24996464
>real shit like fugazi and minor threat

haha you don't know shit buddy.
>>
>>24996649
Fuck is wrong with minor threat? Contrarian fag
>>
>>24996625
damn that looks like a hell of a time
>>
>>24996607
>I guarantee if you actually look for things, you would find something you enjoy.

Putting aside that I am a normie and the very definition of rap, namely rhythmic delivery, is something I avoid because my brain latches onto it instinctively and fails to focus on the music... your argument is fallacious, because our time is not infinite and I have no time to study every single genre; I must preselect.
>>
>>24996546
lol punks are weak fucking skinny hipsters, which is why antifa and so on get the shit kicked out of them by old fat guys when they actually have a fair fight with WNs
>>
>>24996464
good call, mate
>>
>>24996594

Throbbing Gristle.

People on board talk about electronic being normie shit.

People have not listened to throbbing gristle (knowingly)
>>
>>24996246
>Creativity meme
You're an inferior race, even if you guys are more "creative" and artsy as a whole, probably around seventy percent of all asians in the world are smarter than you individually.
>>
>>24996626
Actually all the the mexicans and blacks used to fight each other, the punks and skinheads were never messed with in my high school.
>>
>>24996546
Fuck the skins the racist retarded inbreds with no jobs nor futures. Fuckers lynchin my dad just for his Italic genes
>>
>>24995295
/r9k/ music = sonic youth, nirvana, CTE desu
>>
>>24996246
Japs actually make some pretty good shit f.am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ocS6IGaaT8
>>
>>24996689
You must be a huge faggot have you considered ending your life?
>>
>>24996721
Ah here they would fight each other and fuck with the skins sometimes if they were feeling like fucking around
>>
>>24996683
I agree that you can't study every single genre, and it doesn't make sense to. I'm not trying to seem like I want to force my music upon people- I'm sorry if it seems that way
I'm saying there will be something for someone in every genre and you cannot classify a genre of music as a single thing until you've listened to all of it's music, which is, in fact, impossible
so, generalizing music is not something that people should do, because it's impossible to listen to enough material in any genre to be able to say something
>>
>>24996689
The older ones are pretty tough, that's why most of them turn into skinheads after going to prison for a few years, then they come out of prison all white pride worldwide and they wanna kill every nigger in sight.
>>
>>24995295
Obligatroy r9k anthem post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m38g4L1U0rc
>>
>>24996506
I like Goreshit, Ecchi-chan, and odaxelagnia

Mostly this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kPRy78sDnc
>>
>>24996841
this is why we should kill criminals
>>
>>24996812
>you cannot classify a genre of music as a single thing until you've listened to all

Please understand the slippery slope nature of this. 'No, you still haven't listened to enough to judge.' 'No, not yet.' 'Not yet either.' 'Nope.' 'No.' 'Keep trying.'

You're basically relying on an arbitrary, baseless rule not to judge until '100%' is covered, so to stifle criticism. You're no better than the person who harms the society by telling others to 'judge black people/women/whoever as individuals'.
>>
>>24996253
techno is good but you are a huge faggot and not as cool as you think you are.
>>
>>24996535

>being this much of a square

Christ, why are you on 4chan? Shouldn't you be handing out copies of Watchtower or something?
>>
>>24996841
maybe 20 or 30 years ago, but the modern young punks aren't badass enough to end up in prison, and the few who do just end up being some nigger's bitch
>>
>>24996812

Yeah I would advocate going out and finding like... 10 tracks from say... 30/40 different genres. You'll never look back from the inward thing you've got going on with what you already know. Theres so much good stuff out there its unbelievable.

Maybe get a good book on modern music? Theres a lot of concise guides out there to help filter the process.

I pretty much think you can put stuff into genres. Look at dance music. It works pretty well in that. Its just a way of navigating through the masses of what exists.
>>
>>24996841
The Mexican ones here would do the same shit but end up joining real gangs or just turn into winos / addicts
>>
>>24996407
pretty low to just remix/speed up a song and not even credit it desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cirhQ8iLdbw
>>
>>24996866

Hahha I'm way cooler than I think I am.

Like I give a fuck what you think.
>>
>>24996887
This fag doesn't know shit because he never leaves his house or his neighborhood is full of pussies probably both
>>
The Smiths is /r9k/.
>>
>>24996253

to be fair, old school acid techno is pretty fucking uneducated shit. I mean, I love me some London acid, but it's pretty mindless, stupid base bullshit.
>>
>>24996890
>10 tracks from say... 30/40 different genres.

This seems a decent rule of thumb. I once made a thread which asked people for three most representative songs from their favourite genre, 'favourite genre' being as broad or narrow as one wants. It worked fairly well.

>Theres so much good stuff out there its unbelievable.

29 out of 30 times I listen to new music, I am disappointed.
>>
>>24996407

Love this, where can I get more?
>>
>>24995295

Punk is for edgy fuckers. I mean some of it is good and classic but I literally outgrew in highschool and I was a drummer in a punk band for a while.

>>24996016

Muh nigga. I'm into intrusmental music because I like playing it while doing other things and lyrical music can be distracting. That's how I got into techno years and years ago when the normies were still saying it was dumb, fake and gay.
>>
>>24996535
No you're kind of an idiot because straight edge punk is pretty much the opposite of everything you listed there.
>>
>>24996865
I agree that what you said can, in fact happen, and I accept criticism whole-heartedly
I do not, however, accept people who cannot give a reason why *insert genre here* is bad, and therefore just call it shit, and do not offer it any criticism to make it better.
>>
ska fits better, because only nerdy losers make ska bands.

prove me wrong
>>
>>24996945

Completely right.

Wasn't trying to say it was. Might have sounded like that but nah.

Then again. Theres some pretty well made stuff out there. 95% is terribly made by idiots.
>>
>>24996941
nah, I leave my house plenty. I will concede the second point though, this area has been completely sissified
>tfw will never live in the 80s SF Bay Area, back when there were good shows and people didn't get offended at everything
>>
>>24996998
>I do not, however, accept people who cannot give a reason why *insert genre here* is bad, and therefore just call it shit, and do not offer it any criticism to make it better.

Fair enough. I do believe that music discussion should ideally branch into discussion of chords, scales, and so on, or forms, or production, and not remain around name-calling.
>>
>>24996964

I have a gigantic list of stuff that is rated / in the genres that I already like = never disappointed ever. All the music I listen to that I've never heard I like.

Read books. People have been documenting this stuff for years.

Most of the time I find current stuff coming out to be the most disappointing. So many ideas have already been done to breaking point you might as well start with that than go for pale imitations of stuff people already fleshed out in its entirety.
>>
>>24997034
Here in LA is still pretty cool. But there's another scene with fag ass hipsters who listen to fidlar and all that gay shit
>>
>>24997085
>All the music I listen to that I've never heard I like.

W-what?
>>
>>24997073
I really enjoyed this discussion robot
I gotta go study for exams
fuck uni
as I go, gimme some shit to listen to
>>
>>24997115
>>24997085
I mean... how? You have no sense that something is simpler, more repetitive, more derivative, less evocative, than the other stuff you've heard? How is this possible?
>>
>>24997115

As in stuff that I'm listening to for the first time? If thats what you were confused about.
>>
>>24997142
Cheers.

I've found this '90s' prog band recently, rather easy on the ears:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4P9Nqt-k4Ug
>>
>>24997168
Thanks anon
have a nice night
>>
>>24997147

Yeah of course. It doesn't mean that I don't enjoy it. Why the hell would I want to listen to stuff that I don't really like? Might aswell do some research so I can hedge my bets and not waste a load of time flapping about listening to stuff that isn't going to be absolutely tasty.
>>
File: d_1disgusted.jpg (28 KB, 524x336) Image search: [Google]
d_1disgusted.jpg
28 KB, 524x336
>>24995295
>get called poser by 'real' punk kids in HS
>next year they're le epin sk8r bros
>next year they're scenefags
>mfw trendfollowing faggots
That being said, the few actual punks I've met have all been assholes, too.
>>
>>24997004
cute japanese school girls

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v384359W3Rcq7cJ
>>
>>24997147

Theres also... a lot of people who put a LOT of effort into making the absolute best bit of music that they could. Go for that and you won't be dissapointed rather than trawling through the endless sea of shit people did but didn't really know the wider context of where it stood or were just doing it for some moolah or attention.
>>
>>24997256
How do you go about looking for new music?

I rely on the basic searching for >most complex|challenging instrumental music in addition to finding lists containing my favourite albums and so on.
>>
>>24996965
not him, but I have a whole dump of girly anime techno remixes if you want, hosted on mediafire

It's made by you-chan

https://soundcloud.com/dj-you-core/kamome-sano-reworks-release-party-yous-set

Also DJ Sharpnel would be worth checking out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvWVlXFpjoM
>>
>>24996676
Nothing wrong with ian mackaye or minor threat/fugazi, it's usually the first band someone gets into, entry level 80s hardcore.
>>
fucking technofags
post your favorite punk music
i'll start
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAe9HD4Jgw0
>>
>>24997550
>Choking Victim/Leftover Crack

babby's first peek into the crust subgenre
>>
>>24997593
>being unironically elitist about punk music
the irony
>>
>>24997550
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E1VXyHIkwg
>>
File: DFTRlettershome.jpg (79 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
DFTRlettershome.jpg
79 KB, 450x450
who /hardcorepunk/ here
>>
Johnny Ramone is one of the few OK punk rockers, not a blind retarded Lefty.
>>
Dystopia - Stress Builds Character is the r9k theme song.

But punk and even crust is not full of robots. Real punk is about being a nihilistic drug addict and reveling in the hopelessness of life. It's a celebration and self destruction. Robots are welcome but the sexual market rules will apply. It will not get you laid. Hot punk dudes do get laid

Here is the song.

There is no debate.

This is the song of r9k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agjf_QK4I9o
>>
I prefer horrorcore rap. The shit releases my anger
>>
>>24997550
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om6ho37eSYE

nothing can beat it
>>
>>24996131
Being a member of a hardcore punk/metal scene, most people are a little odd, but closer to normies than robots... Having said that, I've met a LOT of autistic people in bands
>>
>>24997691
Because of course the "punk" in punk rock stands for being a circumcised Republican.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etRUQS0UmJs

If your first song doesn't drive away the crowds, you aren't robot.
>>
anyone into folk-punk? pat the bunny is /r9k/ personified.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH8aMjSEF8c
>>
>>24997789

He is the Eggman of the punk world.

lol
>>
>>24997789
good shit bro
if you haven't you should check out some of the older stuff by Against Me!
>>
File: deadboys_nyc_1977.jpg (47 KB, 593x468) Image search: [Google]
deadboys_nyc_1977.jpg
47 KB, 593x468
>>24997778
I really don't know why this set by Big Black is so popular, there are better concerts by them.

Also, who else /Dead Boys/ here?
>>
>>24997706
>horrorcore rap

probably the biggest meme genre out there, no wonder Israeli Bill left that and his brother to try and do normal gangster-ish rap.
>>
File: 1488.jpg (10 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
10 KB, 228x221
who /NSBM/ here?
>>
>>24997835
>older stuff

what, not a fan of trannycore dad rock?
>>
Music is for normies. Podcasts and audiobooks or btfo
>>
File: VargVikernes080514[1].jpg (61 KB, 685x502) Image search: [Google]
VargVikernes080514[1].jpg
61 KB, 685x502
Was he a robot? (Original content)
>>
File: varg.jpg (72 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
72 KB, 500x568
>>24997986
>hung out in a scene

no he is not.
>>
>>24998015
He is smug though.
>>
https://youtu.be/A_OGpLuNCds

I figure this is what most robots would be like if they ever got a hold on their hate
>>
>>24996240
>casual tier front bottoms song
>>
>>24997843
I love Necro, man. Ill Bill is also great.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 500x714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 500x714
>>24997986
I don't know, but if he is the man in this picture, he's handsome as fuck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyrWzzDs5J4

I always liked the bass to this.
>>
R9Kest punx song all tyme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrAvjAWdjkg
>>
>>24998112
I used to like Necro but man he's a one-trick pony, especially now that he's getting older and not as edgier he's just like "UGNH... I'LL CUT YOU UP LIKE.... WOLVERINE... UHM.... CUT YOUR HEAD OFF LIKE A GUILLOTINE... YEAH... SPOOKY"

Ill Bill definitely has a better career and overall sound.
>>
>>24998365
Heh, I have an edgy little 12 year old brother and even he hates his shit. Yet he's obsessed with Brotha Lynch Hung (yet Lynch is more talented than Necro i must admit) and I'll say Ill Bill is techincally better as well.
>>
>>24995295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_itiXOeEnzw
thanks to the anon that showed me them, hopefully you dont see this
>>
File: 1444687559334.png (59 KB, 525x488) Image search: [Google]
1444687559334.png
59 KB, 525x488
>>24995295
>not grindcore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc2SnizGF6g
>>
>>24998665
AHHHH FUCK YES

Haven't listened to grind in a while but all I fucking listened to when I was a teenager was grind/crust/sludge.
>>
File: african american gentleman.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
african american gentleman.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>24998665
>grindcore

pretty much the only objective answer

stuff like punk and metal is too concerned with fashion and popularity contests, dad rock and jazz and techno and classical belongs more to normies than robots, that goes double for rap, etc.

But grindcore is pure and untainted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUKfbgp4p-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEZunJmyjw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgfC6XKj9ho
>>
>>24998876
>Anal Cunt
meh

One of my favorites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V90QQFybMfM
>>
File: mori dancing 2.gif (422 KB, 226x248) Image search: [Google]
mori dancing 2.gif
422 KB, 226x248
>>24998931
>ANb

nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m_IYjBhlbU

I mostly listen to Anal Cunt just to laugh at the edgy dumb lyrics and the fact that Seth Putnam is dead
>>
>>24998997
We have tons of pv/grind/crust/blackened stuff where I'm from

Here's one of my favorites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf-JuJY0pp0
>>
>>24995295
Punk is normie is shit.
>>
>>24998876
>>24998785
>>24998665
literal samefag
grindcore has 0 artistic value
it's the poetry of music tbqh
>>
>>24996016
i like shitty trance
>>
File: classic fedora.jpg (48 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
classic fedora.jpg
48 KB, 469x463
>>24999619
>artistic value

what the fuck are you even talking about?

and no that's me and at least someone else if not two other anons.
>>
FUCK YOUR CATCHY ONE LINERS
FUCK YOUR DRESS TO IMPRESS
YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH THAT TRENDY SHIT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsDfiQV1tjY
>>
>>24999862
he means hes on the artistic spectrum
>>
File: 1449124227845.png (117 KB, 238x351) Image search: [Google]
1449124227845.png
117 KB, 238x351
>>24996016
>techno
>mature music
>>
the ultimate r9k music = deathcore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkZpTfa7EXU
>>
File: Cat suicide.jpg (64 KB, 432x514) Image search: [Google]
Cat suicide.jpg
64 KB, 432x514
I make punk music
https://soundcloud.com/vformania/morning-stretch
Tell me what u think
>>
>>24996425
You are legitimately retarded.
>>
File: chadXcrusher.jpg (323 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
chadXcrusher.jpg
323 KB, 1500x1500
I remember wanting to start a grindcore/powerviolence band that was very r9k

made shitty cover art for it
>>
>>25001975
Deathcore is extremely Chad filled
I like deathcore myself but it's fanbase and the bands themselves consist of mostly Chads
>>
Old-school metalcore is probably one of the most untainted forms of music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgH-sSn7Nz4
>>
>>24996944
Wrong. Do you even know any cute indie girls?

I'll bring this down for you shits because it's clear you don't get it.
>classic punk ie the damned
No one actually likes this shit. The ramones and the clash have real value but people who really like this shit are usually old. Not necessarily robot music but can be
>crass
If you like this band I assume you have autism or are trying to hard, either way you're probably in robot territory
>hardcore
Pretty much normie music no matter what, maybe if its obscure power violence you're not a normie although that shit got cool not too long ago. Either way you probably look cool
>pop punk
Recently became cool and then died again, if you like it you're a 15 year old girl and therefore a normie or an older dude and therefore getting close to robot territory but not quite there
>emo
See above, became really cool but seems to be dying. You're still probably a normie
>crust punk
Probably the least to do with normies because it's shitty music for shitty people who have no idea what is cool. Congratulations?
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.