[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Survey question, straight male virgins only. How many girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
File: 1412041489710.jpg (105 KB, 529x800) Image search: [Google]
1412041489710.jpg
105 KB, 529x800
Survey question, straight male virgins only.

How many girls have you asked out in your life?
>>

Never really tried with women.
>>
File: 435tfdg.png (375 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
435tfdg.png
375 KB, 720x540
I asked 6 girls out in primary school and kissed 4 of them.
Haven't had a real conversation with a girl/woman since I was 11.
Funny how things work out.
>>
Zero.

I'm far too cringe worthy to talk to women.
>>
>>24995027
3. Worked out with 2 of them but I kinda fucked up and never went past the first date.
>>
Zero.
Do I look like a normie with the confidence to do that?
>>
>>24995275
You look like an obnoxious tripfag.
All tripfags are normies.
>>
File: 1409882403865.jpg (93 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1409882403865.jpg
93 KB, 512x384
None, I never had the confidence to try and I knew that no girls were ever interested so why bother
>>
>>24995027
not a single one
>>
>>24995027
One and I did get a date out of it, but it never went any further. Gave up after that...
>>
File: Stupid_Sexy_Ghost Rider.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Stupid_Sexy_Ghost Rider.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
The answer is none. Though i've slipped my mask once or twice and participated in questionable activity that would seek to compromise my claims.
>>
>>24995287
You're a triple normalshit.
>>
>>24995027
like 4 the max its that she was jerking my dick and i was finger that sweet pussy... . thats was all.... but its ok i guess because im a fat fuck and you know its hard to get laid when you are a fat piece of shit and different that most of people at my age. 21
>>
Zero. Never met a girl I was attracted to enough to risk asking out. Damn glad I managed to kill the feelings I had for the 1 1/2 crushes I had in my life.
>>
Just the one, it was all I needed to realize I was too unattractive to be desired, and to prideful to be settled for.
>>
>>24995027
I broke up with one after realizing I only asked her out due to peer pressure and she brought her fat friend on our first date
The second one had potential for me to lose my virginity to her but I blew her off to get high.

I'm a level 31 wizard now.
>>
>>24995449
You can't be a wizard if you've had a gf before.
You and this guy >>24995179 are just failed normalfags.
>>
>>24995027
None

Don't know what's the first step to ask out a girl

I'm also pretty happy by myself so I'm not actively looking for a gf
>>
>>24995496
>failed normalfags
Back to wizchan shitter. /r9k/ was brought back so failed normalfags could whine about no gf, not so schizoids like you could alienate anybody who feels lonely.
>>
>>24995447
This, it only takes one women to know if you're a chad or not.
>>
>>24995027
None. Afraid of rejection.
>>
>>24995027
Just asked out my first (technically she asked me out but let me pick the place) and she accepted
>>
>>24995616
If you wanna ask a girl out, you just make conversation. Then ask her if she'd like to catch a movie or get some coffee, I'm pretty fucking autistic and I managed it, She had a boyfriend mind but I tried.
>>
it's crazy how many people here cry about no gf but never try to get one...
>>
>>24995027
2, both rejected me obviously.
>>
around 5, until I got some self awareness and stopped
>>
if you have ever "asked out" a girl, you're a fucking normalfag.

get the fuck off this board. if you were led on enough to believe that you had a chance, then you are in no way a robot.
>>
Zero.

22 kv here
>>
File: 1430872602446.jpg (163 KB, 599x665) Image search: [Google]
1430872602446.jpg
163 KB, 599x665
>>24995027

Gather round fellas, it's story time.

I've asked out around seven girls in my life, two of which were IRL. Guess where the other five were from? Online dating. That's right, the supposedly 'easier' way to date. They all declined meeting in person.

And yet the two that I asked out in person? I had dates with. Didn't go anywhere, but it worked.

This is a shitty story but I'm drunk so I'll wrap it up with this: somehow I suck more at online dating than I do asking women out in person. It's fucking torture because almost all dating today is done online. Fucking don't know what to do.
>>
Two.

1: Went on one date, never talked to me again.
2: Rejection
>>
I lost count, for real I ask almost every decent girl that I know out, and I get a fair rejection/sucess ratio
>>
>>24995027
Though i once texted a girl to ask if i could come over and we could watch How i met your mother together. She said no because she had to go buy groceries with her mom.
>>
>>24995027
one
went out once, then she dated my only friend who was a chad
>>
>>24995027
Why do you want to know? Do you get off to misery?
>>
None, i'm afraid that she might say yes, because i know how shitty i am and i know that i can't make anybody happy, so i don't want to bother her with my existence.
>>
>>24997752
I actually wanted to prove that most robots have not tried very hard to get a gf. Validate my projecting.
>>
>>24997821
Alright, I asked out one girl and she said no after I asked her in like 3 different ways because her parents were hardcore religious. I've been asked out twice by other females, but I don't feel like investing time in trivial things.
>>
>>24997821
The ones who complain for a gf aren't necessarily the ones who haven't tried. And my case is I won't try for less than perfection. I complain that perfection doesn't exist. Like a lot of other waifu fags.
>>
>>24995027
I get what you're trying to do. You're trying to say that the reason why robots are virgins or KVs is because they've never tried, and therefore, their complaints of not having a gf are invalid.
>>
>>24998085
I don't think anybody here deserves to be alone. Plenty of women live life just as passively and find love.
>>
Nada. And I know what you're going to say. Well you're wrong. I don't ask out any girls because I fear that actual rejection might be the straw the break the camel's back.
>>
>>24997966
>I've been asked out twice by other females, but I don't feel like investing time in trivial things.
damn they should make an anime about you
>>
>>24998420
Did I come off edgy as edgy?
>>
File: 1446921622698.gif (2 MB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1446921622698.gif
2 MB, 500x490

I have horrible luck with women:

>meet two girls from work blonde and brunette
>both "seem" interested in me
>hang out with blonde outside of work
>start having feelings for her
>find out she's 'single'
>ask her out and she declines saying she has feelings for this guy
>turns out guy was her ex-bf living in her house with her mom
>guys also a 6'4'' bear-mode, opposite of me
>she told one of my friends that she doesn't find him really attractive but he has a big dick

>start talking to the brunette
>try to hit it off with her seems to go well
>ask her to hang out
>gives me some excuse or dodges every time yet still talks about doing stuff together
>turns out she likes this other guy from work
>he doesn't care about her and she doesn't care for me
>she tells him that I've been creeping on her and making up shit like I go to her house and wait for her
>he tells me everything, don't let her know but drop her completely
>she probably still tells him shit thinking that she'll make him jealous or something
>find out she also has a bf and she's in an "open relationship"
>few weeks later I find a new job

Why is it so hard to find someone normal robots?
>>

What did you expect kek
>>
>>24995027
None.
A girl asked me out, but I declined.
>>
About 5, all rejections.

>people saying 0

If you've never been rejected, you're not a robot, and you should get the fuck out.
>>
>>24995027
Made it to 10 before I couldn't take any more humiliation. You're fucked as an ugly guy unless you have money and can woo some bimbo with a car that costs more than a small home.
>>
>>24995027
1. She said yes, we dated for a month. She broke up with me, it was for the best.
>>
>>24995027
neither of which I knew in real life
1 I met irl and we dated for around a year and a half.

social anxiety mixed with the nervousness I get around women is hard for me to handle
>>
File: juicy j.jpg (39 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
juicy j.jpg
39 KB, 630x420
Just 1
We went to prom together and she moved to New York for college. But she was cute.

Oddly enough Im about to have sex tomorrow with my much cuter gf and she asked me out.
>>
7 girls, all of whom rejected me
>>
>>24995027
2. The first one and I dated for 14 months and the second we dated for 7 months and she broke up with me today
>>
>>24999726
Oh shit, I didn't know it read virgins.
>>
Five girls? Quite a few were in senior year but I haven't asked anyone out since.
>>
I managed to get all their phone numbers(straight forward approach fucking pussy ass biches all of you asked 0 girls out really?). One had the decency to reject me albeit in a kinda hard way.
The other two didnt text back as soon as they found out it in as me
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 386x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 386x393
>>24995027
Once in high school and got turned down. Too scared to try again.
>>
0, no girls would ever want to even talk to me, so there is no point. I'm literally disgusting to even look at
>>
Around 20-30
>>
>>24995027
Chad here. Reading through this thread, I think the problem you virgins have is you're just not putting yourself out there enough.

I have fucked 23 girls, they weren't all hotties and about 5 of them were 'relationships' or whatever label other people put on it.

Here's the thing though, I've probably asked out/hassled for a number/straight up propositioned etc. like 2300 girls. I have a 1% success rating. You just gotta not care what girls think and not let rejections hold you down. My hockey coach used to say that you miss 100% of the shots you don't take and it's the same with girls.

People who are two for two like this illiterate dickhead >>24999726 are freaks.
>>
>>24995027

First was my oneitis, it didn't go well. Barely spoken with her since, and that was 8 years ago.

Next was a turbo-bitch. But she was attractive and seemed intelligent. She stood me up, said she'd make it up to me by going to prom with me, and then stood me up again.

Last was a long-time female friend. She didn't really understand that I was asking her on a date, thought I just wanted to hang out. That actually went pretty well. We did end up just hanging out.
>>
>>25000730
Guy who asked 20-30 here. Ive fucked 5 of those girls, feels good mang. The one I loved th most blocked me from her life, I still miss her and its been 4 years and 3 girls later.
>>
Zero.

I don't really have contact with any females so I don't have the chance.
>>
I asked like 4. 2/4 became a gf. All 4 were on a whim to virtual strangers.
>>
None. No reason to because I've never had anyone who seemed like they had an iota of interest in me, nor have I ever had a female friend.
>>
3 onyx 3
>>
>>25000851
Now that I think about it, maybe I ahvne't asked 2000+ girls out. But I've made an advance on pretty much every girl roughly my age that I've known since I was 13. I get shut down a lot. Sometimes I even get girls back to my share house and then they decide I'ma loser and bail.

Can't let them hold you down though!
>>
>>24995027
None, I've been asked out by 2 total, turned one down and ended up having a 3 month relationship with the other one.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.