[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any good Omegle stories? Just spent an hour on there and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: omegle.png (21 KB, 585x342) Image search: [Google]
omegle.png
21 KB, 585x342
Any good Omegle stories? Just spent an hour on there and it's filled with bots. I used to have some nice conversations.
>>
waiting for that fat black guy to kill himself desu
>>
sid/david is a fucking dick hes a cheating scumbag i hope he dies xoxo-kiki
>>
Really though. Anything?
>>
ill get on if someone can confirm my gf is on
>>
>>24995389
she is
trust me, I wouldn't lie to you
>>
>>24995389
post her picture. that summons them
>>
>>24995433
THE OG GF
>>
>>24995473
Amber?
>>
File: Command_Succubus_Large.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Command_Succubus_Large.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>Do dirty roleplays on omegle from time to time
>Pretend to be a girl literally every time
>If I have to describe myself, I usually describe myself as my dream girl, sometimes using the names of crushes as an alias
>Guys proceed to go along with all my fucked up fetishes 90% of the time just because they think I have a vagina.
>They probably stick with me even after they cum
>Half the time they say it's the best roleplay they've ever done on there.

All I fucking have to do is convince them that I'm a halfway decent looking girl and I can make them write fucked up fetishized smut pandering specifically to me.
>>
>>24994998
Yeah man, today an anon taught me how to use a 1970's Hewlett Packard Network Analyzer to test coaxial radio cables. Cool shit senpai.
>>
>>24995816
I do this too. I wonder if we've talked...
>>
>go to camera section
>everybody skips you immediately
>those that don't skip are autists that just stare and don't say anything
>everybody else is masturbating
why do people use this
>>
>>24995983

Depends on what sort of fetishes you have, senpai.
>>
>>24996067
>>24995816
what tags do you use?
>>
>>24995145
no one will ever love you kiki :^)
>>
>>24996305
yeah u dont think i know tjat already!!!!why else do u think i am trying to killmyself lol ????
>>
>>24996111

Usually has to do with spanking.
>>
>>24996324
ddlg?
>>
>>24996321
if you really wanted to die it takes one google to tie a noose and hang yourself in your closet.
you love acting like a victim. and i love watching you in pain. puke your dinner up for me tonight sweetheart
>>
File: Ashamed.jpg (42 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Ashamed.jpg
42 KB, 400x300
>>24996370

Yep, right on the money.
>>
>>24996400
i just did dont worry lol !!!!!!!!!1111i want someone tokill me honestly thats why im turning to a life of borderline prostitution!!!! im letting my body go to waste for drinks n drugs! im pathetic!!!!!lol
>>
>>24996511

Am I missing something here?
>>
I remember when Omegle first started having the cam feature and you could stream manycam videos of chads on their webcams and trick girls into thinking it was you. I had a lot of success early on because girls didn't know those fake vids were even a possibility so they would be naive and show tits or even masturbate. Now - even though I've figured out how to get past the "simulated webcam" warning - they're a lot more cautious and my success rate is like maybe 1%.
>>
>>24995816
>Go on the video and pretend to be a girl to get guys to stroke their dicks
I'm not even gay
>>
I do this from time to time

>Go on video mode
>Try to find the most flattering angle/lighting
>Take my dick out and masturbate slowly so it doesn't really look like I'm doing it but I still stay hard, keep it our of view
>Make small talk with any cute girl
>Put dick in view of camera, good angles make it look huge
>They watch me jerk off/put on a show for me while I cum

takes a long time to find a girl who doesn't just disconnect when I whip my dick out though. The reactions are almost worth the time I put into it
>>
>>24998253
Are there ANY girls on the 18+ video thing?
>>
>>24998416
I have more success on the "monitored" section but the 18+ "unmonitored" section is mostly just dicks
Sometimes though there are girls, but I feel like they're more picky cause the ratio is even lower in that section
>>
>>24998481
Huh, Unmonitored is a legit thing? I assumed it was just a link to a pron site or something fake. Didn't think there actually was a 18+ omegle.
>>
>>24998481
You're not supposed to have your dick out on the unmonitored section, anon
>>
>>24998253
post dick pls
>original comment
>>
File: 1443933376948.png (138 KB, 341x251) Image search: [Google]
1443933376948.png
138 KB, 341x251
>tfw no kiki gf
>>
I HAVEN'T SEEN HER IN FOREVERRRRRR
>>
>>24998929
she's legit retarded m8
>>
>>24998049

Only text mode. If I could actually look like a girl, you guys would be fapping to me anyhow.
>>
Are you guys all in text mode I can't find anyone in video.
>>
>>24999302
I mean that's what I did.
>>
ayywhatsgoodyall.exe
>>
>>25000264
Why did you kek Kiki mang?
Not that I care what that cunt gets :^)
>>
>>25000413
she messaged my dad, prolly was the last drop for me.
>>
>>25000490
Hahaha holy shit why
>>
>>25000531
it just was a very unreal scene dog,
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.