[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get one chance at life >you're wasting it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1449028287868.jpg (48 KB, 500x584) Image search: [Google]
1449028287868.jpg
48 KB, 500x584
>get one chance at life
>you're wasting it
>>
I mean, it's not like you're an animal and it's totally an accomplishment in itself, even if it's not your personal doing, that you can even comprehend this.
>>
File: 1449804602081.jpg (58 KB, 748x702) Image search: [Google]
1449804602081.jpg
58 KB, 748x702
>>24994915
>you're wasting it
With so much conviction it arouses me sometimes.
It's a harrowing liberating feel. How useless I am, it's like an electric melancholic realization.

Everything i've ever learned in my life. Is for naught. I mean sure, I used it before, but it won't matter now. The means to an end. And my end is something i've decided on. I've given up with so much moxxy it scares me as much as it makes me comfortable.
The finality of it is comfortable.

>I dropped out on my 3.8 average in uni?
Doesn't matter i'll be dead

>I haven't showered since fucking halloween?
Doesn't matter i'll be dead

>Brushed my teeth since august?
dead

>Haven't spoken for 4 weeks?
Dead

>Try not to impose any materialistic presence in my family's radar, especially difficult in this christmas season, where I stare at them incredulously pantomiming indifferently
I'm not a monster, why would I allow them to spend money on me if I'll be DEAAAAAAAAD

It's freeing, but I can't let the objective tragedy get to me. I laugh it off with the dissonant thought I was fucking fine like a year ago. I wasn't happy. But I wasn't sure I wanted out yet. But knowing now. It's given me some drive.
>>
>>24994915
what you accomplish in life doesn't really matter
>>
>>24995798
what really matters?
>>
>>24995817
Nothing, but you are free to do anything because of that.
>>
>>24995817
Lots of things matter. Putting the milk AFTER the cereal.
Not touching poles on public transportation with more than 2 or 3 fingers at a time. less surface pressure for bacteria to fester and thrive on your sweaty meat hooked grip on the contractive metallic plating.

But it's not just the little things.
>>
>>24995560
>Brushed my teeth since august?
>dead

>tfw keep promising tomorrow is the day i brush again
>never do
>never need to since no one gets close enough to notice anyway
>also i'll be dead
>>
Speak for yourself, robot

>Going to a cheap uni with a major in education
>Course load is light, plenty of time for vidya, fapping, shitposting, and very rarely going out drinking with normie friends when they remember to invite me
>When I graduate I'll eventually find a job as a teacher, it might be hard at first and I might have to spend my first few years at an inner-city school teaching little Tyrones and Dayquans, but I can live in a snug city apartment and play my vidya
>Eventually when I get more experience I'll be able to move up to a cushy middle-class school in a white suburb town, start the process of becoming that one teacher that every student knows is based
>This is literally the epitome of what I want my existence to be
>Go to school, teach the kids, go home, grade some papers, fap and play vidya for the rest of the night, save my money for comfy vacations and other luxuries
>Retire comfortably or fairly comfortably
>If it's painful and sucks I'll just an hero
>Die content knowing that even though I accomplished nothing in the grand scheme of things, I enjoyed my life and maybe I made some kids' lives better in the process too

Find a flaw.
>>
File: 1442880713021.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1442880713021.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>24996024
>never need to since no one gets close enough to notice anyway
Fucking suffocating normies with hellbreath is your civic duty, bot!

jk jk, you're on the right track. None of this makes me anything of a better person, but I feel pride in trying to reap a minimalist's lifestyle and use as little resources offered to me as possible so I can die like the useless leech I grew to be.

It isn't about perdition or redemption, I just want out.
>>
File: 1444600273574.png (366 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
1444600273574.png
366 KB, 599x399
>>24995946
This broheim. But still don't be a dick, because you still have a conscience and shit. In a completely wordly way, what goes around still comes around.
>>
>>24994915
>get one chance at life

sauce?
>>
>Wasting it
More like making the most out of it., the only people who should be ashamed of "Wasting their life" is those born with a silver spoon in their ass, the rest of us just have to make with what we're given.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.